Escort Review: Independent Massage Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 5391
-
11-01-22 22:08 #2631Banned Member

Posts: 3075What's up, JR! Yeah, when I saw that ad I was joking with her about it. I don't think I can last 15 minutes without wanting to take her back to her incall and enjoy the view while she sits on my body and letting her work her amazing body slides. The movies might be fun though after we finished our session. I've always wanted to try the popcorn box thing. LOL.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 22:00 #2630Banned Member

Posts: 3075Mia
Mia has one of the hottest bodies in town and worth it. However, I need more than 10 minutes if I'm with a hot lady, but at home with Rosie Palm, watching porn 10 minutes is all I need. LOL.
Originally Posted by AsianEmp
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 21:17 #2629Senior Member

Posts: 254I'd rather Netflix & Chill at her Incall, than risk a lewd act in public!
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 20:05 #2628Senior Member

Posts: 66Mia gas money
Mia is shaving carrots for a tank of gas. 70 $ 10 minutes. Normally I'd use the search function but it's a 3 letter name. Is she worth it?
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/17252...b-e14f7908574e
-
11-01-22 19:56 #2627Senior Member

Posts: 380She's your girl King! I saw that ad and was thinking about you and her catching a movie and maybe she finds a surprise at the bottom of the popcorn?!
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 16:06 #2626Banned Member

Posts: 3075Movies with Joy
Movies with the sexy Joy sounds fun. Man, she looks great is some of the pictures in the below ad.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/ea0d9...d-cb8814deb2bf
-
10-30-22 18:08 #2625Banned Member

Posts: 3075Camila
Looks like the Little House has another new addition.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/8e3e1...6-b3fe11b5d772
-
10-29-22 19:59 #2624Senior Member

Posts: 319Izzy Raytheon
Same office as the hot black petite Mya who I was unable to see. Izzy is young and shy Latina with a banging body. Awesome small tits a super smooth stomach and a great great ass. She was so shy that I was not sure how far I would get. I did HH with HJ included, she was just ok at it but hot enough body that I was rock hard. She got fully nude, she has hair under her arms which I like but warning to those who don't. Twat was cropped close and I didn't get a finger inside it cause I was busy playing with that ass. She may be open to other levels but she is very hesitant. Bring a rubber, be very respectful, and be prepared for a hefty upgrade fee. Going to be dreaming of railing her from behind for a few days. Entrance is around back, the first door if you go around the right side of the building.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 17:22 #2623Banned Member

Posts: 154Blacklisted for NOT posting?
Does "Reddit" "blackslist" for NOT POSTING anything? WTF?
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 20:26 #2622Senior Member

Posts: 108I want to second this one! Saw her today and definitely could become my ATF!! Beautiful lady!
Originally Posted by RealAccount123
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 12:21 #2621Banned Member

Posts: 415Thank you for the. Review.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Hard pass for me.
-
10-27-22 09:27 #2620Banned Member

Posts: 3075Hey RReefer! Thanks for the feedback brother! Yes, I am hearing good things about Valentina. However, there are 2 possible negatives (YMMV) and one is the early flip, but if she likes massage I don't think that'll be a problem because I know I can get her to also enjoy the session and go the full hour. LOL. The other is her price point. My understanding, $220/ hour is FBSM with her in lingerie. If she's hot and the lingerie is sexy, I might be okay. Nikki and her sister Yoniara in Miramar, Joy in Mira Mesa, Mia in Mission Valley, Nuru Natalie might be a better value for nude massage. It's hard to dish out 3 bones for a nude massage with a "new" provider when these 5 ladies already treat me so well.
Originally Posted by RobReefer
[View Original Post]
I'm glad you finally met Joy. If your session was good enough to where you want to repeat and if you see her often it gets better each time. I usually like to be the last appointment with her and we usually go way over just chatting and / or giving each other massages.
-
10-27-22 01:47 #2619Senior Member

Posts: 61Hey Chang, I'm pretty sure I saw her recently. Her English is basically perfect for a Brazilian. She operates out of Claremont mesa area in an apartment that I know I have been to before. I think she's a part time nanny. When I asked what she did before settling in San Diego, I think she said she was a traveling escort but I'm still not sure if I heard her correctly.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
She is super hot. I don't think she's the girl in the pictures but who knows these days with all the filters and stuff. I will say she has a big tatto that's not in the pictures as well.
Her ass is totally out of this world. She's thick built but not an ounce of fat. Truly a paradox in and of itself.
Unfortunately she kept her clothes on throughout. But it didn't actually bother me too much because she was wearing some super hot lingerie set like those pictures.
She is quite the conversationalist. I think we talked through the entire session and I really enjoyed the Convo. Halfway through the session, we swapped places and I massaged her for quite a while.
Finish was decent, nothing out of the ordinary. I am unlikely to repeat but who knows.
Oh by the way, I finally got around to seeing your girl Joy. I think I will repeat with her. I would say the session with Joy was similar to the one with Valentina but Valentina is much younger and thicker.
-
10-26-22 21:02 #2618Senior Member

Posts: 529Maybe you've been blacklisted.
.
Originally Posted by Sudcciv
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 18:57 #2617Senior Member

Posts: 55Latina Massage
Hi all, I'm new to this and was searching on RubMD for Latina massages in Mira Mesa / Miramar area. Can anyone give some advice and some suggestions as to who the good providers are in that area. I'm looking BBBJ and CFS if that helps.












Reply With Quote




