Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 330
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtf6200  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...o/025809076455

    Any info on this one? She looks good and located in Norwalk. Would like some I for before I take the dive LOL.
    Saw her a couple weeks ago. She works out of a condo, safe location, and really gets into it. I planned on repeating but haven't been back down there since.

  2. #239

    914-565-1127 - Colombian Girl

    FAKE / SCAM! Talked to this girl 2 days in a row. Says she was from Colombia, but doesn't speak Spanish & had different pics in each ad, different names when I googled the number. LOL. Avoided my questions, kept asking when I was coming and sent an address without even sending a menu or talking about donation. Def. Setting someone up to get robbed. Be safe why'all.

  3. #238

    Information

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...o/025809076455

    Any info on this one? She looks good and located in Norwalk. Would like some I for before I take the dive LOL.

  4. #237

    The ad that says taking appointments?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    There have been a few girls posting with the same two phone numbers staying in Norwalk. They change the ads from brunettes to blondes. Anybody try any of them?

    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...ll/59632593838

    Years ago, there would be some Latinas making the rounds through the Danbury area. Like the Asians, they would be in some hotel, charge the same rates and provide the same so-so service. Just wondering if these Colombians are the same.

    TIA.
    They are the best and reasonable. One of them I did everything with I got along very well. They all seem to like to fuck.

    They enjoy it.

    I only had one sub par experience with one of them but most of them deliver and then some.

  5. #236

    Good info, guys--thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by YukPhu  [View Original Post]
    They both pop up in the same place at the same time. I tried once but she ghosted me so never more.
    We appreciate why'all TOFTT on her!

  6. #235

    Hustler Italian Heather is back in Stamford / Norwalk

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetEarth  [View Original Post]
    New ad on STG, its her birthday but time appears to be moving backwards, lucky her.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...u/409123333103

    My experience has been of a hustler that did not deliver as advertised. She has changed her number many times over the many years.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...alian/26147731

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...calls/15233982

    YMMV, but keep your guard up and do not provide any roses until the END of the session.
    Saw her in Milford about a year and a half ago. Reasonably attractive, sweet girl, but noticeably drunk (at 9 am in the morning! And spent a good 15 minutes of the session on the phone with a "friend" (dealer / handler? Laughing herself silly over everything he was saying to her. Services okay otherwise, but wouldn't repeat.

  7. #234

    Gangbang

    Posted in Danbury thread.

    Met someone who is looking to host a gangbang in Danbury. Does it normally around Hartford. Need about 6-10 guys and she'll come to Danbury.

    She's a bbw Latina, but huge ass and big tits. Everything covered, price would be around 80-100. She's very fun and come in for a quick pump and dump.

    No video, nothing weird. Wear a mask if you want. All holes are open if you're covered.

    Shoot me just one PM please, once I have a few guys I'll send it over to her and get an update. Will need a phone #, so please have a google voice or app # ready, this is to send you some pics and send her your # to send info.

    Lmk.

    If this isn't allowed please lmk.

  8. #233
    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetEarth  [View Original Post]
    New ad on STG, its her birthday but time appears to be moving backwards, lucky her.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...u/409123333103

    My experience has been of a hustler that did not deliver as advertised. She has changed her number many times over the many years.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...alian/26147731

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...calls/15233982

    YMMV, but keep your guard up and do not provide any roses until the END of the session.
    She used to be decent but she pulled the "I don't do BBBJ" anymore bullshit on me randomly. A stark contrast from the previous times I was with her.

    She was caught setting a fire inside her hotel room or something of the sort. Most likely high as a kite. Earned a nice little state sponsored vacation but appears she's out.

  9. #232

    Hustler Italian Heather is back in Stamford / Norwalk

    New ad on STG, its her birthday but time appears to be moving backwards, lucky her.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...u/409123333103

    My experience has been of a hustler that did not deliver as advertised. She has changed her number many times over the many years.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...alian/26147731

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...calls/15233982

    YMMV, but keep your guard up and do not provide any roses until the END of the session.

  10. #231
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    She was reviewed here (scroll down to early August) and in Meriden (late September) as Kelly. Didn't sound good enough to waste my time.
    Don't waste your time she's a crack head. I walked out on her.

  11. #230

    Kendal / Kelly

    She was reviewed here (scroll down to early August) and in Meriden (late September) as Kelly. Didn't sound good enough to waste my time.

  12. #229

  13. #228
    Quote Originally Posted by BustingFan  [View Original Post]
    Report on Vicky in Norwalk. Very responsive and posted a live verification picture right away. 120/160/250. Pictures are very flattering but accurate. Got there and there were two girls. The other one said "do you want me to take this one?" "No, I've got it. " So that was a little weird. Unenthusiastic after that but friendly and got the job done. Wouldn't likely return but better than many other local options.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...h/077600085820
    They both pop up in the same place at the same time. I tried once but she ghosted me so never more.

  14. #227

    Vicky report

    Report on Vicky in Norwalk. Very responsive and posted a live verification picture right away. 120/160/250. Pictures are very flattering but accurate. Got there and there were two girls. The other one said "do you want me to take this one?" "No, I've got it. " So that was a little weird. Unenthusiastic after that but friendly and got the job done. Wouldn't likely return but better than many other local options.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...h/077600085820

  15. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Because Dream Girls (as her ad states) like Susie are fake or bait & switch.
    Her ad also states, Always Real Recent Photos!
    BMD.
    I've messaged this number dozens of times. Never get a reply. Probably a bait and switch anyway, like someone else said.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape