Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 25715
-
10-27-22 16:17 #17630Senior Member

Posts: 369Breezy
Saw Breezy again recently. She looked the best I've seen her. To me, she also looked healthier than in the past, but I'm not a doctor. One of you should offer to take some good pictures, because those in her ad don't do her justice. Anyway, if she's on your radar, I would strongly recommend.
-
10-27-22 14:59 #17629Senior Member

Posts: 717Good report thank you.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
IMO she has never been a great provider. Always had rules and demand a specific flavor of Gatorade before we have fun etc. Face isn't cute. She was 18, 19 back then I accepted it was a young provider premium. We forgave her errant behaviors and blemishes. At age of 24, I don't give her premium. Last time I talked to her a few months ago, 160 is her bottom price.
Now we know she has more rules. I am good. I fucked her 3 holes enough times.
-
10-27-22 11:48 #17628Senior Member

Posts: 827Babygurl
Yes. I saw her about a month ago and was disappointed. As stated, covered everything. It's funny, I popped her many times prior to her pregnancy and she was more interested in her phone than the sex. Now, the sex is different in some ways. Now, she acknowledges having sex, that is, I think she enjoys it. But too many rules now. Probably will not repeat.
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
However. I'm happy with what she is doing with her life. She us straight and working very hard to stay that way. She just doesn't make enough to take care of the twins and herself. But I have to hand it t o her for being successful in her quest.
-
10-27-22 11:22 #17627Senior Member

Posts: 1420North Olmsted
She list her location as North Olmsted which is way north.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 10:54 #17626Senior Member

Posts: 99Reddit Luck
I've been working the Reddit threads in the area hoping that things might be better, but nothing so far. Has anyone else researched this approach and care to submit their findings?
So far all I've seen are a bunch of dick pics from y'all.
-
10-27-22 10:13 #17625Senior Member

Posts: 391Babygurl Annie
aka BabyGurl9824 on SA.
I am sure some of you still keep in contact with her.
Yes, she's a cute young spinner with minimum baby damage after having twins. However she seems hardened from her years of service, and she is very cautious. She does work full time so her schedule is limited.
Covered everything, and very much just get you pop and out the door. Mediocre experience at best. Incall at a residential house west Dayton and can do outcall.
-
10-27-22 08:57 #17624Douchebag

Posts: 326Bang for my buck
I call bullshit also. If I was looking for bang for my buck I would have taken her up on her offer for free service that she didn't want me to tell anoe about. And just maybe you are one of her fellas that have been calling and texting my burner number making idle threats and ahitty comments. That's an easy fix. And NO I JABENT SEEN NOR WILL I SEE HER. SHE MIGHT GIVE GOID SERVICE BUT she's DEFINATELY A OROBLEM. HAVE A GOOD DAY FINE SIR.
Originally Posted by Jjryder
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 06:43 #17623Senior Member

Posts: 87Anyone seen black bbw?
Anyone seen her?
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/272058973341
-
10-27-22 06:28 #17622Senior Member

Posts: 259Any Info?
https://fairborn.skipthegames.com/fe...t/206448145976
Anything on her? Seems like a Sofia situation before she was confirmed only it might be TGTBT. Can anyone confirm she's real?
-
10-26-22 22:46 #17621Senior Member

Posts: 401Sophia Rose
She mentioned on her * recently that someone dozed her and leaked her info. Kind of a douche thing to do since she seems like one of the best around currently.
-
10-26-22 17:33 #17620Senior Member

Posts: 41T. A. Spades and Sofia
I saw T. A. Spades on Friday and had an outstanding visit. She's a BBW with GFE service. I highly recommend, even if you're not particularly into BBW (as I am not.).
I saw Sofia today and was blown away at her GFE attitude. She's not a BBW but not a spinner by any means. Again, I highly recommend a visit. I will repeat as often as I can.
-
10-26-22 13:42 #17619Senior Member

Posts: 391Sofia
She definitely gets brownie points for her attitude. If only all of our providers are like that.
Originally Posted by HornyJJ
[View Original Post]
Just another point to note, while she doesn't smoke, she does wear perfume and you will likely smell like her afterward. So just beware.
-
10-26-22 13:04 #17618Senior Member

Posts: 355Inbox Full?
Possibly clear up sent items too.
Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021
[View Original Post]
Ob.
-
10-26-22 12:38 #17617Douchebag

Posts: 326My box
My box is clean.
Originally Posted by RufusFirefly
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 08:22 #17616Regular Member

Posts: 20Maybe if you didn't want someone to call you out on your bullshit you wouldn't have posted in an open forum. You must feel that since you are a senior member of this forum you have some clout? I don't care if you are a senior or regular member if you give a good quality review it's worth my time to read it. You say you're going to give a fair, honest review to the provider that gave you "the most bang for you buck." I would assume that means you are looking for extras in exchange for a positive review. I'm not sure how that translates to a fair, honest review. Anyways I digress. As always stay safe fellas!
Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






