Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 19559
-
10-29-22 10:36 #9989Senior Member

Posts: 617Japanese massage in Bellevue?
Any word on this place? Haven't seen them before.
https://seattle.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs.../22538220.html
-
10-29-22 09:46 #9988Senior Member

Posts: 617Back is fucked up. Best deep tissue options?
Sigh, back is spasming today so I need a real strong massage. Any good recommendations for that, plus a nice slow, sensual happy ending? Anywhere between Bellevue / kirkland / renton would be great. I did ping Lita already but she's not available today. Older ladies/mamasan types are fine. I care about skill more than looks.
Thanks!!
-
10-29-22 00:47 #9987Banned Member

Posts: 2302Thanks for saving me the trip. I looked them up on RM today as I drove through the area and thought I might have to come back and check it out this weekend. I'll go somewhere else. Thank you.
Originally Posted by PeterHouston
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 23:37 #9986Senior Member

Posts: 247LUXE Burien. Cannot recommend
Dropped by the other day. Ended up weird.
Greeted by a mid 30's masseuse. Paid for an hour. OK at best massage for about 20-25 minutes. No teasing. On flip did a jack hammer HJ. . 6 refused. 4. Offered nude for 1 with no touchwhich I refused.
Offered BJ. FS but pricey. As soon as started the HJ she starts the moaning etc. Not happy with the speed at which I finished. Once I did she went out to get a towel for clean up (I thought). And she never came back into the room. Got 40 minutes. I was in no rush so I laid there. Finally figured she was not returning. So I left. Did not see anyone when I was leaving. Weird. His had never happened to me before.
Not a great visit and would not recommend even though the provider was on the younger side.
-
10-28-22 20:14 #9985Senior Member

Posts: 303Champion is now called healing touch? Still offer HE or is it more now? And never been to smiling art but I'm guessing its street parking? And its still HE as well.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 19:47 #9984Senior Member

Posts: 279Re: Young providers
Seems like they've usually been on the younger side at Champion (now "Healing Touch") and it's sister location "Smiling Art". Last time I was at Smiling Art I swear the gal I had looked like she was a teenager, but I'm sure I'm underestimating. But still, younger than many places. Problem with these places is the heavy rotation, someone is here and gone pretty quick.
Originally Posted by IcedLatte1
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 11:39 #9983Regular Member

Posts: 12Best Places for young providers?
Hey everyone,
Long time member but never posted. I was wondering which locations you guys have found young providers at? I'm younger myself (younger than 30) so the grandma ages of the places up north or some of the international Area are not what I'm looking for.
Champion use to be a go to for HE with a young provider but it's not the same now, Emma in Pinee is amazing but so far, but anyone found any girl in her 20's? I walked into total relax the other day and the girl was cute, skinny, but probably mid 30's, hot but getting up there in age, any recs?
-
10-27-22 01:05 #9982Regular Member

Posts: 22Mamasan fantasy
I have been having fantasy lately about doing it with mamasan. Can anyone help?
Willing to trade info. Big boobies a plus.
-
10-26-22 23:21 #9981Banned Member

Posts: 1358Note the rates are $10 above 99.9% of the other AMPs: $50 for 1/2 hour (normally $40), and $70 for the hour (normally $60). High rates, new place, and no reviews, plus an auntie. Not a recipe for success.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 23:03 #9980Banned Member

Posts: 2302Same in Kent?
Anyone been by the new AMP in Kent lately?
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...kent-wa-164468#rubmaps.
I dropped in right when they opened but it was an old fat auntie. New shoppes should be putting their best foot forward LOL.
I'm hoping if the cameras see enough people showing up and leaving when they see the provider, owner will send in a designated hitter.
-
10-26-22 14:52 #9979Senior Member

Posts: 50Maple village
I tipped 140. It was distractingly cold even with the heated tables, but the massage was decent. It wasn't great and she massaged my spine sometimes instead of muscle. On the flip she wasn't mechanical at all and tried different positions to figure out what worked best.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 19:12 #9978Senior Member

Posts: 544Thanks for the info. How was the massage, price, and service?
Originally Posted by Matt206
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 02:46 #9977Senior Member

Posts: 212Which MT?
Anyone have an I'd on this particular MT? Or if Maggie (from Total Relax) is also working there? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Matt206
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 02:07 #9976Senior Member

Posts: 50Maple Village
The person I saw today had a really nice set of c cups. She was also like. 4'8".
-
10-25-22 00:52 #9975Regular Member

Posts: 2Angel Spa
This is the closest spa that I've seen mentioned here. Just wanted to know if anyone has any information regarding cost or just their general experience.











Reply With Quote





