Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 371 of 921 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 421 471 871 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 13805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8255

    Kp

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightEdge27  [View Original Post]
    Visiting Chicago tomorrow for an appointment. Is it too late to try to book with KP? Is it best to just give them a call or text?
    Actually, its too early. It can take one to several months to hear from KP about verification. Some never get approved.

    Sorry.

  2. #8254

    Kp

    Visiting Chicago tomorrow for an appointment. Is it too late to try to book with KP? Is it best to just give them a call or text? And help would be appreciated. Feel free to send a pm as well.

  3. #8253
    Quote Originally Posted by YungPhuk  [View Original Post]
    What's their Instagram username?
    At archer_bhc.

  4. #8252
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Are the pics BHC posts on Instagram legit? Can you call ahead and reserve a girl? If so does it usually work?
    What's their Instagram username?

  5. #8251
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    This guy got bullied mercilessly for being a shill. And now you want him to post the name of the places and want links? I know you're not the same person that was talking papas but that's why he's not posting links FYI.
    He only promotes / manages 3 spots so send three texts and find out where the recent promo girl is at.

  6. #8250

    Amanda. KP

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    I saw her the other day. Great service. Top kisser and BBBJ. Great view from doggy. Total butterface for me.

    A+ massage, would repeat.
    Amanda would not let me leave without there being a second pop. A+++ for effort. I always leave happy. She will be in town until November 4th.

  7. #8249

    How to find

    Quote Originally Posted by MeLoveuLonTime  [View Original Post]
    So I visited the Purple Door agency and opted for their Columbian option since Chinese is the norm. Went to the Bridgeport location and was led in to a waiting room while I heard the Columbiana getting pounded. I waited till it was my turn. She had G size boobs with very dark large nips if you're into that. Anyway $40 damage and I was able to shower on the way out. The puc they sent wasn't the girl, mearly a representative. Happy hunting.
    How do I find this place, I don't know where the new spot is at.

  8. #8248
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438

    Instagram BHC

    Are the pics BHC posts on Instagram legit? Can you call ahead and reserve a girl? If so does it usually work?

  9. #8247
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    This guy got bullied mercilessly for being a shill. And now you want him to post the name of the places and want links? I know you're not the same person that was talking papas but that's why he's not posting links FYI.
    Hey, it's tough being The Ambassador!

  10. #8246
    Quote Originally Posted by MeLoveuLonTime  [View Original Post]
    So I visited the Purple Door agency and opted for their Columbian option since Chinese is the norm. Went to the Bridgeport location and was led in to a waiting room while I heard the Columbiana getting pounded. I waited till it was my turn. She had G size boobs with very dark large nips if you're into that. Anyway $40 damage and I was able to shower on the way out. The puc they sent wasn't the girl, mearly a representative. Happy hunting.
    Is she hot though? What's the body like? I'm guessing she's got a tummy if she has g's.

  11. #8245

    It's not

    I went there. He is spot on. He always post valuable reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDoc  [View Original Post]
    Almost a 1000 posts but no info or link. I call bs.
    .

  12. #8244

    Review of Kimberly Columbiana

    So I visited the Purple Door agency and opted for their Columbian option since Chinese is the norm. Went to the Bridgeport location and was led in to a waiting room while I heard the Columbiana getting pounded. I waited till it was my turn. She had G size boobs with very dark large nips if you're into that. Anyway $40 damage and I was able to shower on the way out. The puc they sent wasn't the girl, mearly a representative. Happy hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221026-210506_Gallery.jpg‎  

  13. #8243
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDoc  [View Original Post]
    Almost a 1000 posts but no info or link. I call bs.
    This guy got bullied mercilessly for being a shill. And now you want him to post the name of the places and want links? I know you're not the same person that was talking papas but that's why he's not posting links FYI.

  14. #8242

    Fake Pics But Great Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by GWheaton  [View Original Post]
    I saw Amanda at KP last week. Phenomenal time. Pics are her, service was great. Lots of dfk, BBBJ, rimming, 69 and multiple positions. Got the full hour of fun. Great time!
    I saw her the other day. Great service. Top kisser and BBBJ. Great view from doggy. Total butterface for me.

    A+ massage, would repeat.

  15. #8241

    Pics are old.

    Pictures are hers but at least 5 years old pics. Same pics as when I saw her back in 2017. One of the best.

    Quote Originally Posted by GWheaton  [View Original Post]
    I saw Amanda at KP last week. Phenomenal time. Pics are her, service was great. Lots of dfk, BBBJ, rimming, 69 and multiple positions. Got the full hour of fun. Great time!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape