Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Downtown LA

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 179 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 2671
This blog is moderated by Hizark21
  1. #1831
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    Driving through the fashion district yesterday, I came across the most unexpected sight: an attractive Japanese woman in her late 20's with a nice body walking through the crowded streets completely nude. Great skin and completely shaven. She had absolutely nothing on her but a vape. Circled around, but lost track of her. Wild.
    I think I saw her once not far from there in daytime once also naked. Maybe 2 years ago or slightly less. But this was daytime! Maybe 6 pm in the summer.

  2. #1830
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1034
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    Driving through the fashion district yesterday, I came across the most unexpected sight: an attractive Japanese woman in her late 20's with a nice body walking through the crowded streets completely nude. Great skin and completely shaven. She had absolutely nothing on her but a vape. Circled around, but lost track of her. Wild.
    I've seen all kinds of crazy sheeit in the skids too. A few nude chics over the years but none that were even remotely fair looking. That Asian was definitely on something stronger than that vape pen could offer. Would have liked to have seen that myself. Just don't go picking them up. Because those chics will go crazy in your ride and you'll have a helluva time trying to kick them out. LOL.

  3. #1829
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1034
    Quote Originally Posted by Dijaju  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Ashley 2 weeks ago right outside the continental. Told me she use to work the streets before and just recently came back. Wanted 30 for BJ and 50 for everything. Went for the BJ and parked down one of the empty streets. Head was ok so didn't finish right away but didn't help that she wasn't much of a looker or that she was very talkative either. Once done she asked if I could take her to buy rocks. Dropped her off and left since I saw cops driving by as I was pulling up to the continental.
    What time did you see Ashley? These girls sure love to chill at the Continental.

  4. #1828

    Surreal

    Driving through the fashion district yesterday, I came across the most unexpected sight: an attractive Japanese woman in her late 20's with a nice body walking through the crowded streets completely nude. Great skin and completely shaven. She had absolutely nothing on her but a vape. Circled around, but lost track of her. Wild.

  5. #1827

    Ashley

    Picked up Ashley 2 weeks ago right outside the continental. Told me she use to work the streets before and just recently came back. Wanted 30 for BJ and 50 for everything. Went for the BJ and parked down one of the empty streets. Head was ok so didn't finish right away but didn't help that she wasn't much of a looker or that she was very talkative either. Once done she asked if I could take her to buy rocks. Dropped her off and left since I saw cops driving by as I was pulling up to the continental.

  6. #1826
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1034
    Quote Originally Posted by LtdForFun  [View Original Post]
    Crused threw on Monday morning. There used to be some pretty good action on 14th between Alameda and Long Beach appears to be nothing there anymore.

    Rolled threw the streets near the fashion district like 12th, 14th, and Pico between Central and San Pedro. Is this all TS in this area? I know some you can tell for sure but others look like they have some nice tits in some see through tops. Kinda scared to try haha.
    It's been quiet in the skids. Saw Caroline and Becky out on a couple cruises. Still trying to see young Savanna again.

    Stay away from those lower streets in fashion district. That's all franks and beans man. LOL.

  7. #1825

    12/5 AM Stroll

    Crused threw on Monday morning. There used to be some pretty good action on 14th between Alameda and Long Beach appears to be nothing there anymore.

    Rolled threw the streets near the fashion district like 12th, 14th, and Pico between Central and San Pedro. Is this all TS in this area? I know some you can tell for sure but others look like they have some nice tits in some see through tops. Kinda scared to try haha.

  8. #1824

    Savannah

    Has anyone picked up any of the savannahs lately. I heard the little one is back and already had her kid and I just saw the older looking MILF one walking on 7th but I lost her. She probably got picked up.

  9. #1823

    Samantha blue hair

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Nice find. I like chics with a goth or emo look. Tats are cool to as long as they're good. Hope to come across her on one of my cruises.
    Just came across and ywah she's liked you described her, really kool and easy to talk to.

  10. #1822
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1034
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCornealus  [View Original Post]
    I took a cruise at 9 pm around 15th and Long beach Ave. I seen Nicole's tent open but decided to patrol the area first. I came across a WSW spinner named Samantha on e 15th and Hooper Ave. She's about 5'6" thin 120 lbs or so wearing goth cloths. I made eye contact and she just got in the car without saying a word. I couldn't believe my luck but she looks beat up from the face but her body is nice. She says she's 32 and living near the burn out RV on 17th street and Naomi. Be aware that she's a fentanyl user. She took a hit before we had sex.

    She has silky smooth skin with blueish hair. Her BBBJ is okay but her box felt great she asked not to cip. Total damage was. 7 well worth it. She was a bit nervous This was the first time seeing her in the area will be on the lookout definitely repeating.

    I dropped her off at the 7 eleven on Central and Wash Blvd.

    Upper.
    Nice find. I like chics with a goth or emo look. Tats are cool to as long as they're good. Hope to come across her on one of my cruises.

  11. #1821

    Samantha

    I took a cruise at 9 pm around 15th and Long beach Ave. I seen Nicole's tent open but decided to patrol the area first. I came across a WSW spinner named Samantha on e 15th and Hooper Ave. She's about 5'6" thin 120 lbs or so wearing goth cloths. I made eye contact and she just got in the car without saying a word. I couldn't believe my luck but she looks beat up from the face but her body is nice. She says she's 32 and living near the burn out RV on 17th street and Naomi. Be aware that she's a fentanyl user. She took a hit before we had sex.

    She has silky smooth skin with blueish hair. Her BBBJ is okay but her box felt great she asked not to cip. Total damage was. 7 well worth it. She was a bit nervous This was the first time seeing her in the area will be on the lookout definitely repeating.

    I dropped her off at the 7 eleven on Central and Wash Blvd.

    Upper.

  12. #1820
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1034

    Caroline

    Hooked up earlier around 8 pm with the og, oldie but goodie, Caroline. Think she was coming out from the Continental and walking crossing Towne on 7th. Hadn't seen her in about a year. She's always a good little cocksucking little white mama to get you off. She was in a really good mood and just showered. Offered the 20 and she was down for the BBBJ. Found a spot and got the good ole dick and nuts sucking service from her. The shit she uses though has aged her face. She used to be a lot prettier and still has a bit of natural prettiness to her. At least her body is still looking very good with very few marks. Ass and tits still smooth. She has fake C cups that look good on her slender frame. After a bit of playing with her tits and ass. Busted a huge nut in her mouth. She took it like a champ and spit out the door. Didn't even have to drop her off after. She just left from the spot, like she usually does, on to her skids adventures.

  13. #1819

    Is Sky a small white chick with terrible skin on her face?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse4  [View Original Post]
    Usually when I go out, I go around 8 pm and up maybe up to 2 am but I usually go for an hour or 2 . I drive from Central up to Los Angeles Street and from Washington up to 3rd street. I usually find most girls around 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th and 4th street. Like I said, I do drive around those streets and sometimes I have found some girls on the most random streets within that big square distance I gave. I have met some really decent looking girls and random streets that have not been mentioned on here. For Example I don't know if any of you have met Alexa or Cindy. 2 girls I met randomly on Maple. I had their numbers for a while but eventually they got disconnected. I have tried to keep regular girls but they eventually lose their phone also. I tried Savannah, not the young one, but the older MILF one but last time I saw her she looked completely gone and had missing teeth, couldn't walk and blood on her legs so I just kept going. I'm not sure what happened to her. I had TJ contact for a while but she stopped answering. Arielle but she is flaky also. But If I can't get ahold of any ill drive through those streets and most of the time I get lucky and find someone. Also there's a few girls you have to watch out with. Like Sky, I avoid Philly just because I find her annoying. And some red head chick on a bike.
    If so, I used to see her. Kicked her out of my car one night because she was crying abut her black boyfriend that had cheated on her. I told her to shut up and keep sucking. But it was terrible. Didn't get to cum and just paid her to leave my car.

  14. #1818

    Skid row

    Usually when I go out, I go around 8 pm and up maybe up to 2 am but I usually go for an hour or 2 . I drive from Central up to Los Angeles Street and from Washington up to 3rd street. I usually find most girls around 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th and 4th street. Like I said, I do drive around those streets and sometimes I have found some girls on the most random streets within that big square distance I gave. I have met some really decent looking girls and random streets that have not been mentioned on here. For Example I don't know if any of you have met Alexa or Cindy. 2 girls I met randomly on Maple. I had their numbers for a while but eventually they got disconnected. I have tried to keep regular girls but they eventually lose their phone also. I tried Savannah, not the young one, but the older MILF one but last time I saw her she looked completely gone and had missing teeth, couldn't walk and blood on her legs so I just kept going. I'm not sure what happened to her. I had TJ contact for a while but she stopped answering. Arielle but she is flaky also. But If I can't get ahold of any ill drive through those streets and most of the time I get lucky and find someone. Also there's a few girls you have to watch out with. Like Sky, I avoid Philly just because I find her annoying. And some red head chick on a bike.

  15. #1817
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1034

    Mentor

    Few more things. Some of the girls you might eventually hook up with. Will ask if it's cool to take a hit of whatever it is they use. It's up to you if you are ok with that. Since I have more experience with these chics I usually let them. But I always warn them not to much. Because I don't want them falling asleep or tripping out. And only if it's the pipe, no inject able drugs. I let them because it gets them comfortable and translates to great service to me. Only time I had a slight bad experience was with Crystal at my place. She was fine when we got to my place. Had her take a shower and then we she came out. She was drowsy as fuck. Tried fucking her and BJ. But she kept falling asleep with my dick in her mouth and also doggy style. It was funny as fuck. She had hit something while in the bathroom. So I just tucked her in on the futon and covered her up and let her sleep. I watched some TV then went to sleep myself. Woke up the next morning and she had a good night's rest and was very apologetic about knocking out. I said no worries and had a great suck and fuck session and nutted in her. She let me hit it two rounds to make up for falling asleep. All for 40. I would suggest to get to know them first over time before letting them take their hit.

    Some girls will be actively looking to ho. They'll usually make eye contact with you. And you take it from there.

    And as Domino727 mentioned it's hard to get contact info with these chics. They either have a phone and it gets lost, stolen or broken. Or don't have a phone at all. I have a couple regulars there that keep my number and they'll text me when they get a new phone. But most girls don't have a phone. So I usually like to ask for an email. As long as they have some kind of device, emails don't get lost and they can check once they find WiFi. No need for cellular service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape