Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 380 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 430 480 880 1380 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 24802
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19117

    Tongue ring?

    Anyone know any ladies who have a tongue ring right now? Thanks!

  2. #19116

    I reached out to her

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Text was really going pretty good. Didn't seem to scammy to me until she got to the part about "stop and get me some Newports and a Mountain Dew" and place her "Gift" in the bag with it. I don't know about you but the pics don't really scream Newports. Js LOL Ask her to send a verification selfie and crickets.

  3. #19115
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAssMan  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is on the east side.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...l/411574973939
    I've seen her dozens of times. She is in a VERY sketchy location and has a special needs bf who is no issue. Her situation will likely change in early Nov.

    Fairly high volume. Which she denies. But she's good at her job. Her "issue" is ongoing but doesn't get in way.

    Be nice to her!

  4. #19114

    Panhandle recommendations?

    Traveling to Gulf shores and looking for any tips, UTR contacts. Place is a dead zone for AMPs but open to any good endings.

    Many thanks.

  5. #19113

    Obviously a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    If they are charging top tier criminal defense attorney money for an hour but need assistance on gas for outcalls, it is most definitely a scam. Especially with the amount of gas money they ask for. You would think you were asking them to drive to Fort Wayne or something LOL.

    Also 240 for an hour? You know the saying, if it seems too good to be true, it is.

  6. #19112

    Best massage Katie

    I posted this in a massage thread as well. No private messages please. She has current urgent need for money so she's willing to see some people. If you know how to get a hold of her that is. Don't ask me. From my understanding she still currently clean and still way more of a woman than she used to be. I know there's some of you that know how to get a hold of her.

  7. #19111

    Still Posting

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeek  [View Original Post]
    Post has been removed. Tell tale sign it was a scam.

    Hopefully they poster didn't dupe anyone in this group.
    She's still posting. https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...3/558079860940.

  8. #19110
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    This one just started posting:https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...3/843197991110.

    I reached out this morning and got a prompt reply that she's in Castleton. Unfortunately, I'm south of the city and not willing to commit to the three-plus hours required to TOFTT. Has anyone else seen her yet? I'm thinking TGTBT, but one never really knows.
    Post has been removed. Tell tale sign it was a scam.

    Hopefully they poster didn't dupe anyone in this group.

  9. #19109
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    The phone number is the same. I remember I stopped seeing her just because her schedule got so bad and her life started to get a bit out of control. Hope things are well for her, she was horny girl back then.
    Just got done texting with her, still the same. Outcall, but incall once she's comfortable, 1. 2 QV which is a bit high, but she used to be super enthusiastic. Might have to free some time up to visit.

  10. #19108
    Quote Originally Posted by BigoHunter  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the Mena that disappeared a few years ago, I hope she's really back!

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/37216479
    The phone number is the same. I remember I stopped seeing her just because her schedule got so bad and her life started to get a bit out of control. Hope things are well for her, she was horny girl back then.

  11. #19107

    Mena

    Looks like the Mena that disappeared a few years ago, I hope she's really back!

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/37216479

  12. #19106

    Fancy TLC Anyone?

    Does anyone have any experiences with Fancy TLC?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...3/985566390614

    Curious as to what others have experienced with her. Feel free to send PM.

  13. #19105

    Listcrawl Back Up

    Listcrawler is back up as of 9:53 am on 10/25.

  14. #19104

    List crawler

    Quote Originally Posted by EnddAppless  [View Original Post]
    It's working for yolo though?
    Go into Yolo and then go to the menu and select what area you want to go in.

  15. #19103

    10/25 9:15 am

    Quote Originally Posted by Turpentine  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what's going on with the website? It's not working for me.
    It worked for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape