Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 6986
-
10-31-22 11:11 #4541Senior Member

Posts: 628Some profiles
Has anyone ever had contact with this one? She logs in frequently and has had at least one other profile. My guess is fake, but I do wonder.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-cc7dbe7c51bc
Here's a couple that are friends of actual friends of mine. (Not seeking related. I'm not going to contact them for fear of outing myself. I can see both being willing to play).
This first one has pretty eyes and is an athletic girl. I feel as if she put on a bunch of weight during Covid, and quite a bit of the weight gain could be muscle.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-196e0f78153b
Another friend of a friend, this next one is using heavily filtered pictures and is really quite heavy. Last I checked, she looked almost nothing like her pics.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-8e0782df991d
-
10-29-22 15:19 #4540Senior Member

Posts: 170Recent encounters
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-a1afb3571ab1
This one seems real. But too very uncertain about meetups. She talks about arrangements and all but not really DTF. Not sure anyone of you got her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-f0427a536b7f
This one needs to meet first for dinner, coffee and talk about arrangement at that time.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-df31a10b8c55
This one is real too, slim nice body. Quoted 1 k but then negotiated down to. 5. Felt it's not worth for the price. You'll get better ones at Pleasent moment for that price.
-
10-29-22 14:09 #4539Senior Member

Posts: 1041Oh hell no!
I wouldn't touch this profile with a 10,000 ft pole.
Looks like jail baits.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-b6451205c457
-
10-27-22 01:09 #4538Senior Member

Posts: 1322No
Not at all. They don't look like, one's Hispanic one's white, one is 20 years old we have the other 22. One's a light smoker a social drinker the other one doesn't drink or smoke. I don't think there's much chance that they're the same young lady.
Originally Posted by FireBalls420
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
10-27-22 00:11 #4537Senior Member

Posts: 33Different girl
I don't think so. I've met the one you posted and they look totally different. To review, very flattering photos, lots of rules and very mechanical.
Originally Posted by FireBalls420
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 21:23 #4536Senior Member

Posts: 170Do you think this is a same one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-4f2a185962eb
Originally Posted by JoeSchlosser1
[View Original Post]
Do you think this is a same person with different profile?
-
10-26-22 13:15 #4535Senior Member

Posts: 117Anyone seen this girl?
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-6713a06bb4cc
Hate to ask but I'm in northern MA and coming down for work. Trying to set up a sure thing.
-
10-26-22 12:06 #4534Senior Member

Posts: 265She was mentioned in a post recently. 400 ppm, non committal revirw, but fair enough in that she / him just may not have clicked as opposed to any issues with her per se. Proving the YMMV statement we all use.
Originally Posted by FireBalls420
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 08:34 #4533Senior Member

Posts: 170Alli angel
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-d25585005ef3
Hey guys, any idea about this one? She's insisting on a meet but not giving much insight on her expectations.
-
10-26-22 03:13 #4532Senior Member

Posts: 660Yes, I think she's real. She'll begin the bidding with that 1 k line about her last sugar daddy but quickly came down to 600.
Originally Posted by Kwagmire
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 22:42 #4531Senior Member

Posts: 170Sweetxxxx
This one is dtf for. 25. All covered.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-6bce74f01ef5
Tried her. She's less exiting. Dead fish with lot's of rules. Not worth an arrangement.
-
10-25-22 20:37 #4530Senior Member

Posts: 362This one seems real, but we never got past her GPS at 1 k / date.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-df31a10b8c55
-
10-23-22 09:59 #4529Regular Member

Posts: 13Link for AstuteTemptress
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-edad8a890a91
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 14:01 #4528Senior Member

Posts: 170Dancer from Mystique
This one is a stripper works in B'port and stamford strip club Mystique https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-b37f74e65907.
But available at the price to cost an arm and a leg.
-
10-20-22 23:46 #4527Senior Member

Posts: 1533Stay anonymous
Dude. Don't trust SA or any girls on a sugar baby site or an Escort. You should always make a separate persona and keep your real life and this life separated. I don't use my real name or phone number. These girls never go to my house. They never see my cards. If I cashapp, it's not my name. If you're married you have more to lose. Sugar babies are there for your money. Some are legit and just want something so they can enjoy life and not work, and some are there to scam you. Even if you can tell the difference, stay anonymous.
Originally Posted by OppLife28
[View Original Post]
A girl tried to blackmail me before, but I knew she never knew who I really was and just blocked her and no money sent. You know what? I never heard back and she was no longer an issue.
I know some of you are gullible and want to trust some of these girls, but don't. I admit over the time I've been in this, I've had to change the way I did things but now I know better. Most of the time. I make it my purpose if I decide to meet a girl to know more about her than she knows about me. Some have used their real number. Some put their real name on their cashapp. Some are willing to give me their real first name. I can usually find their social media and criminal past within the first 24 hrs of meeting if not before. One girl had an abusive sugar daddy. I never asked her about his info, but she unknowingly gave me his info one piece at a time. Let's just say I contacted him, and now he supposedly got a gun just bc I text him. (He's also on this forum) Moral of the story, stay anonymous bc you don't know who these girls are or who they are talking to. You already know they want your money.









Reply With Quote






