Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #1811

    Giesella and Lexi

    AG Giesella is definitely worth the premium. I have actually seen her about a year ago in NY. Surprised when she popped up here.

    She was hard to book but well worth the try.

    Instagram model type. The typical very, very high maintenance trophy GF.

    Most of her assets are mms but what the heck, she stunning.

    Looks and service are top notch.

    After seeing Gieslla, Lexi at DS seems more down to earth GND.

    Lexi was also very beautiful. Taller that most Kgirls but slender with nice mms.

    Very friendly and eager to please attitude.

    Hope to visit Gieselle one more time before she leaves and plan to visit Lexi a couple more times.

    Ecstatic about the current nova Kgirl scene.

  2. #1810

    Triple A ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    Awesome. So you agree on the thick ass?
    She competes with Latina and Black gal ass. And, the way she gracefully arches her back in doggy makes it even better.

  3. #1809

    Abba

    I saw Abba and she was awesome. I agree with what most have said. But I have to add that she is not at the level of Gisella at AG. You won't be disappointed at all but Gisella is a real life Barbie doll.

  4. #1808

    BEG sujin?

    Anyone have intel on her?

  5. #1807

    Mizuri MP

    I saw her a few weeks ago. Her profile was off the site so thought she already left. She been in a few Japanese pornos. Her videos are a more accurate representation of her looks. I agree very pretty face. Just love looking into her eyes while she gives you a bbj. Too lazy to write a full review, but her porno video is basically the same as my experience with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bxbacc  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt trying to make an appointment with Sofia but not succeeding because she already left. Was sent a picture of Mizuri and went for it. She's about 5', stocky build, nice perky Cs. She seemed to have eczema all over her back, ass, arms, and legs with a number of small scars presumably from scratching too hard; it was not the most pleasant to look at. With that said, she had a very pretty and cute face (face photo sent was her with some filter); she said she was 20 and looked it. Dreamt that the rest of the visit was typical of any other mp dream. $$. 6 for the hhr; was more than expected as this name wasn't on the website. Nice one off experience; won't be dreaming about this again though.

  6. #1806

    Abba Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from seeing Abba. Everything you all said was on point. Best 350 I have spent in a whole. Very cute amazing body and such a great service. If she was anymore sweet and affectionate I may have proposed LOL!
    Abba is amazing. Easily the best from this agency so far I think. I want to see Lisa but there's no reviews on her and photos don't show much. I may book anyway. Anyone have more info on Lisa? Looks? Skills? Etc?

  7. #1805

    MP catfishing Manami = Momomi

    Intrigued by Manami's pics and decided to go. However, I got catfished by MP as the girl was definitely Momomi from their sister website http://asianparadiseclub.com/..

    They charged extra 40 for this nonexistent Manami. It's not the first time MP did something similar. I'm losing trust in them.

  8. #1804

    Booty

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    Awesome. So you agree on the thick ass?
    Definitely.

  9. #1803
    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from seeing Abba. Everything you all said was on point. Best 350 I have spent in a whole. Very cute amazing body and such a great service. If she was anymore sweet and affectionate I may have proposed LOL!
    Awesome. So you agree on the thick ass?

  10. #1802

    Give me give me give me

    Just got back from seeing Abba. Everything you all said was on point. Best 350 I have spent in a whole. Very cute amazing body and such a great service. If she was anymore sweet and affectionate I may have proposed LOL!

  11. #1801
    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Planning to go tomorrow. Which one is thicker? I prefer girls that aren't thin.
    I spoke with a friend who just say Abba. He says she has a nice thick ass on her.

  12. #1800

    Both thin.

    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Planning to go tomorrow. Which one is thicker? I prefer girls that aren't thin.
    Lisa is even a bit skinnier, Abba probably more fits your preference.

  13. #1799

    MP Mizuri

    Dreamt trying to make an appointment with Sofia but not succeeding because she already left. Was sent a picture of Mizuri and went for it. She's about 5', stocky build, nice perky Cs. She seemed to have eczema all over her back, ass, arms, and legs with a number of small scars presumably from scratching too hard; it was not the most pleasant to look at. With that said, she had a very pretty and cute face (face photo sent was her with some filter); she said she was 20 and looked it. Dreamt that the rest of the visit was typical of any other mp dream. $$. 6 for the hhr; was more than expected as this name wasn't on the website. Nice one off experience; won't be dreaming about this again though.

  14. #1798

    Lisa vs Abba

    Planning to go tomorrow. Which one is thicker? I prefer girls that aren't thin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    She looks just like the photos. Face is better and smaller than Minjoos that's on the site in my opinion. Pretty much same service that was written about Abba. Wouldn't be surprised if her and Abba are close friends and came together. Ass looks pretty much like what you see in her photos. Your not getting a Kim K but for a Korean chick not bad. Prob in the mid to late 30's but at least your not getting the late 40's like other K-agencies that are in current rotation.

  15. #1797
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by HinDC  [View Original Post]
    Abba and Lisa arrived the same time but very little posted about Lisa. Her photos are blurred but her looks very nice. Great body if it's really her. Anymore info on Lisa?
    She looks just like the photos. Face is better and smaller than Minjoos that's on the site in my opinion. Pretty much same service that was written about Abba. Wouldn't be surprised if her and Abba are close friends and came together. Ass looks pretty much like what you see in her photos. Your not getting a Kim K but for a Korean chick not bad. Prob in the mid to late 30's but at least your not getting the late 40's like other K-agencies that are in current rotation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape