Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 59488
-
10-25-22 21:58 #50563Senior Member

Posts: 327$$$
How providers view your premise.
Originally Posted by SteelWolf
[View Original Post]
1. You are a wallet with dong attached to it. I hope he tips well.
2. I hope he tips well and shoots his load in five seconds.
3. I hope he isn't aggressive and has no manners.
4. I hope he is a big tipper.
5. Hmm, I don't recognize this guy who gives a shit I hope he tips well.
6. It flatters me that a monger is requesting me but dammit I hope he tips better than the last smelly loser that requested me.
7. I guess giving blowjobs gets around on the internet, if this guy doesn't tip well I am going to regret blowing that guy last week.
-
10-25-22 20:37 #50562Senior Member

Posts: 70Fair, I just was never really sure how much of it is "It's odd that these guys I've never worked on before are requesting me".
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 19:27 #50561Senior Member

Posts: 327Request who you want
Not bad practice at all.
Originally Posted by SteelWolf
[View Original Post]
It's your money. They are there to massage you. Yes, they prefer to keep taking turns etc but if you want a particular provider then make an appointment with her. And if they bait and switch, then refuse the alternative.
Stand up strong, Steel Wolf. You are worth it.
-
10-25-22 17:04 #50560Senior Member

Posts: 70She introduced herself as Amy to me so that's never been an issue. But if I might ask to the group, and this is more of a general thing.
I get the feeling that it's sort of bad practice to call a place and request a girl that you haven't seen yourself. Like, is it acceptable to call a store and say "I'd like to set up an appointment with <person " even if you only know them through a place like here? That's always seemed sketchy to me. When I went to Pearl, Amy provided me the massage so if she wanted me to see someone else she should have passed me off to one of them! 🤣.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 16:27 #50559Senior Member

Posts: 217Clarifying the Cindy-Amy issue at Pearl
A number of us have been friends with Amy over the years. I have known her since 2017 when she worked at SiSi Massage. Years later she opened her own shop at No. 1 at Cumberland area. She was Amy then. A couple years later she decided to move herself to re-open Pearl-Roswell. For a very short time (3 days) she used Cindy as her name, but then changed back to Amy. I called her today to confirm this, and she apologizes for the confusion. Please call her Amy. Her regulars know her and how great she is. But she runs a business and wants customers to come see her beautiful girls too, Tina and Eva. I have not tried Tina yet, but I did enjoy Eva. Going back as soon as I am able.
-
10-25-22 16:20 #50558Senior Member

Posts: 4061They are definitely not open. It looks like it is still majorly under construction. You still can see the writing on the window saying that it used to be a on site Jewelry repair place. There is a Cobb county permit sign on the window though. If this is going to happen, will this mean that therapy plus will have competition LOL.
Originally Posted by AtlAdonis
[View Original Post]
To be honest, if this is a “spa” I wonder how long it will be up because that area right there is a very family oriented area. There’s a karate place a couple doors down that is always full. I’m sure if a “Karen” has her way, she or/and a few of her nagging mom friends could go and get that place closed permanently . Cobb P D don’t play.
-
10-25-22 16:12 #50557Senior Member

Posts: 92CAMP Latina?
Anyone know of any Latina's at a CAMP? KAMPs are not my thing so I'm curious.
By the way my 2 massage legend visits were with Jenny and Monica. I favor Jenny for the massage, tease, and ending. But Monica seemed nice enough.
-
10-25-22 15:12 #50556Regular Member

Posts: 12TCM NE Georgia
Had a dream about TCM. The massage a good but the atmosphere was not. I was in the room next to the kitchen and could hear them all talking and microwaving lunch. The TS was decent the flip was good. She had nice firm D and took it like a champ she rode a little said it was too big then asked me to ride all in all not bad. Damage was 70 door and 140 FS. I will not go back as the ride was ok but the place was subpar.
-
10-25-22 15:08 #50555Regular Member

Posts: 13Is this the chick that used to massage out of her apartment? I went to her for a while then started working more out of town, lost her contact info. I think her Ad used to warn that she had cats LOL but she was very down to earth, and relatively cheap service. IF you have her contact, please PM me.
Originally Posted by BrickJob
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 14:13 #50554Senior Member

Posts: 4061I will go by and check today. It's on my way to work.
Originally Posted by AtlAdonis
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 13:09 #50553Senior Member

Posts: 33Lin's Spa
Anyone know if Lins Spa is open in the Smyrna / Vinings area? Same shopping center as Bella's Pizzeria? Sign has been up for a while but not sure if they are open?
-
10-25-22 12:59 #50552Senior Member

Posts: 33That was the famous or infamous Amy. She's typically sort of both manager and masseuse. She's always been a good time. YMMV of course.
Originally Posted by YusefSupreme
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 12:15 #50551Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
I'll have to scan over reviews on some of those. It would really get me off if the provider started talking dirty in Spanish. AMPs are good but I'm a bit burned out as well.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 11:37 #50550Senior Member

Posts: 36So I stopped in before to get a feel but couldn't stay. Unfortunate because there was a cute Latina named Rubi working. When I returned this morning to try her out, she wasn't working anymore. Instead a hefty woman named Stefania (the one who speaks zero English). She's friendly but 5'3" and 200 lbs, with a big belly, so I passed. If you're an ass man with no hang-up about the belly, she might be your type.
Originally Posted by GeeWhizMa
[View Original Post]
Be advised that when I called and asked if Rubi was working, this girl said *she* was Rubi, which I knew better because Rubi speaks English well.
-
10-25-22 10:44 #50549Senior Member

Posts: 36That helps with the search! Thanks.
Originally Posted by AngorWat
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






