Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 536 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 586 636 1036 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 18423
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10398

  2. #10397
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruisin1011  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to this one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-9bf5db340dc0

    Right away she said her previous arrangement was 1500 per meet. I promptly said thanks for the response and good luck out there. 10 days later she ask if I could do a 1000 with more meet ups. I respond back that any thing is negotiable. Got over to text she, repeats same line about former allowance and keeps repeating she is not a 500 lady. I ask for pics seeing as she is bit older (but looks good I guess) and way over priced (but not far from me). I get a side view, fully dressed, going to family picnic pic and more reiteration that she is worth a 1000 meet. I counter with a lower amount and frequency and she, once again goes for 1000. I wished her luck out there again. Not giving out her number since that hit me last time I did.
    Crazy. She should be 300.

  3. #10396
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruisin1011  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to this one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-9bf5db340dc0

    Right away she said her previous arrangement was 1500 per meet. I promptly said thanks for the response and good luck out there. 10 days later she ask if I could do a 1000 with more meet ups. I respond back that any thing is negotiable. Got over to text she, repeats same line about former allowance and keeps repeating she is not a 500 lady. I ask for pics seeing as she is bit older (but looks good I guess) and way over priced (but not far from me). I get a side view, fully dressed, going to family picnic pic and more reiteration that she is worth a 1000 meet. I counter with a lower amount and frequency and she, once again goes for 1000. I wished her luck out there again. Not giving out her number since that hit me last time I did.
    I don't see a scenario in which a 31 y / o is getting 1500 per meeting. She's full of sh!t.

  4. #10395
    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    Came close to meeting her in early 2019 but ended up down a diffferent hole. She was a little on the high side then for me, wonder what she's at now?
    She doesn't look good. But her friend is hot. Bang Maria for 5.

  5. #10394

    Or all those dollars slipping away

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Chatted with her a while back. She admonished me for reaching out when her profile said that she was unlikely to respond to guys who are married. I told her that if she was so upset about married guys contacting her, she should say she will not respond, not that it's unlikely. I followed up with a note that she should look for that ring dent unless she just prefers being lied to. She modified her profile shortly thereafter.

    Just checked out her profile and looks like she deleted the line about not talking to married dudes. Funny how the dudes on seeking beat her down.
    I have run across a few lady's like this, once $$ starts being discussed it's funny how 90% of their objections fall away. When the bills come due, ladies start to wonder about the cash left on the table. Like the women who "forget" to add platonic to their profile, then quickly reverse the decision.

  6. #10393

    High dollar for age

    Reached out to this one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-9bf5db340dc0

    Right away she said her previous arrangement was 1500 per meet. I promptly said thanks for the response and good luck out there. 10 days later she ask if I could do a 1000 with more meet ups. I respond back that any thing is negotiable. Got over to text she, repeats same line about former allowance and keeps repeating she is not a 500 lady. I ask for pics seeing as she is bit older (but looks good I guess) and way over priced (but not far from me). I get a side view, fully dressed, going to family picnic pic and more reiteration that she is worth a 1000 meet. I counter with a lower amount and frequency and she, once again goes for 1000. I wished her luck out there again. Not giving out her number since that hit me last time I did.

  7. #10392
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Came close to meeting her in early 2019 but ended up down a diffferent hole. She was a little on the high side then for me, wonder what she's at now?

  8. #10391

    Wow, Definitely A Real Model

    Let me guess, at least a 1 K PPM or 4 K monthly?

    Anyone sample this one? Curious minds & little heads want to know!

  9. #10390

    Ring

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    .... she should look for that ring dent unless she just prefers being lied to. She modified her profile shortly thereafter.
    Just out of curiosity, for those of us to whom it applies. Do you remove your ring? "Ring dent" still visible? Assuming yes to both but curious how you navigate that, tips, experiences, etc.

  10. #10389

    Temptress

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince85  [View Original Post]
    Posted in the Baltimore thread as well but posting here too since this one is more active. Any info on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-7b4af78afbb0
    Chatted with her a while back. She admonished me for reaching out when her profile said that she was unlikely to respond to guys who are married. I told her that if she was so upset about married guys contacting her, she should say she will not respond, not that it's unlikely. I followed up with a note that she should look for that ring dent unless she just prefers being lied to. She modified her profile shortly thereafter.

    Just checked out her profile and looks like she deleted the line about not talking to married dudes. Funny how the dudes on seeking beat her down.

  11. #10388

    Evil temptress

    Posted in the Baltimore thread as well but posting here too since this one is more active. Any info on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-7b4af78afbb0

  12. #10387

  13. #10386
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    FYI: She is a semi-pro. I saw here around 2018 when she was 350 hour. She had a roommate and would do doubles. Smoking looks. But dead fish lay.
    I think she stopped after getting a bf. Shit, imagine trying to wife up a pro.

    Yeah, I did them both once.

  14. #10385

    Bottle girl

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Here's a bottle girl from 2 yrs ago. I thinks she's hot but shit lay.
    FYI: She is a semi-pro. I saw here around 2018 when she was 350 hour. She had a roommate and would do doubles. Smoking looks. But dead fish lay.

  15. #10384

    Thanks for confirming

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her over the summer and came to a similar conclusion, very very unstable. Would send me ridiculously enticing pics and videos, several nudes, video of playing with her pussy and showing me her hand covered in her juices. Obviously intended to get a rise out of me (literally). So I'd reply with something about being turned on and how bad I want to fuck her and she replied about how pissed and offended she was and how I was like every other guy on SA. LOL WTF? Obviously I was as confused and realized immediately that she was going to be nothing but drama so I blocked her and moved on.
    Same exact experience! She sent a vid, I reciprocated, and during her tirade she complained how I sent her an explicit snap but failed to mention it was in Response to hers. Definitely crazy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape