Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 687 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 737 787 1187 1687 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27068
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    She is all holes open and very negotiable. You will be rushed, just take charge and get yours before she complains too much LOL.
    Didn't see any contact info in the post, anyone have it?

  2. #27067

    P2P Only?

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Catinlina may be one of the hottest girl I have ever seen in this hobby, very passionate kisser, amazing P2 P, would not let me enter but I came all over her pussy. $200 half hour, she leave tomorrow. YMMV, give her a massage to start.

    She took it further then Yeni.
    Brother, not throwing shade but I've never had a legit escort bar me at the door like she did you.

    Especially for $200 for a half hour. I do know one of the 321 girls made a bloody mess of a monger a couple of weeks ago.

    I'm guessing you may have been spared the same fate? If they are out of commission they shouldn't be booking appointments, INHO.

    Unlike all of them, Norfolk isn't her next stop. I'll probably post your review number down there. I'm guessing Aunt Flo may have canceled that trip?

  3. #27066

    That's Jessica,

    She is all holes open and very negotiable. You will be rushed, just take charge and get yours before she complains too much LOL.

  4. #27065
    Quote Originally Posted by CWall  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had trouble getting on Tryst? Been trying to look since the weekend and noticed the site is down or had issues. With everything else getting hot, wonder what happened with this site.
    HTTPS://tryst.link is working for me.

  5. #27064
    Quote Originally Posted by GassedUp1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this hottie before? Been interested for awhile and would like to know what she offers if she's real.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/940018296142
    AAA provider in my book. Excellent, enthusiastic service, not a clockwatcher. She offers what's listed though LFK not DFK. She has been staying on the East End by the airport.

  6. #27063
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Cream Vanilla is real. Located in Colonial Heights by the mall. Seen several times. Second one have reached out to but no response.

  7. #27062

  8. #27061

  9. #27060

  10. #27059
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Tryst

    Has anyone had trouble getting on Tryst? Been trying to look since the weekend and noticed the site is down or had issues. With everything else getting hot, wonder what happened with this site.

  11. #27058
    Quote Originally Posted by GassedUp1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this hottie before? Been interested for awhile and would like to know what she offers if she's real.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/940018296142
    Someone did make a review, I do believe it was positive.

  12. #27057
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by GassedUp1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this hottie before? Been interested for awhile and would like to know what she offers if she's real.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/940018296142
    You may have to go back over past 2 weeks but there is several reviews about her. Not sure if they were good. Thought one monger said she asked for deposit. I think she's in Henrico so be careful.

  13. #27056

    Catalina

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    So here is the latest Latina on the "321" ads. They all say "Richmond Text Only". They are $150 QV, $200 half hour. I don't know their hour rate, or if they offer one.

    I saw and wrote a review of Natalia, not to be confused with Natale that came to Richmond after her. She was amazing, totally GFE, BBBJ, DFK, DATY. Had to see her twice in four days. Probably the best spinner with an amazing little ass ever!

    Then I saw Yeni. No DFK, DATY, CBJ, CFS. Kind of rushed. Ass wasn't as good as the pics. Still got the poison out & not terrible, took a pounding in doggie.

    Current girl is Catalina. If someone sees her can you post a review. If not more GFE then Yeni I'll pass.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9346997.htm?cat=1
    Catinlina may be one of the hottest girl I have ever seen in this hobby, very passionate kisser, amazing P2 P, would not let me enter but I came all over her pussy. $200 half hour, she leave tomorrow. YMMV, give her a massage to start.

    She took it further then Yeni.

  14. #27055

    Any info?

    Anyone seen this hottie before? Been interested for awhile and would like to know what she offers if she's real.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/940018296142

  15. #27054
    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    So here is the latest Latina on the "321" ads. They all say "Richmond Text Only". They are $150 QV, $200 half hour. I don't know their hour rate, or if they offer one.

    I saw and wrote a review of Natalia, not to be confused with Natale that came to Richmond after her. She was amazing, totally GFE, BBBJ, DFK, DATY. Had to see her twice in four days. Probably the best spinner with an amazing little ass ever!

    Then I saw Yeni. No DFK, DATY, CBJ, CFS. Kind of rushed. Ass wasn't as good as the pics. Still got the poison out & not terrible, took a pounding in doggie.

    Current girl is Catalina. If someone sees her can you post a review. If not more GFE then Yeni I'll pass.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9346997.htm?cat=1
    I really think we should start bargaining these 321's down a bit. Pretty sure a lot of them are fresh visitors from the south, honestly wouldn't be surprised if this is run by a more. Illicit group. But on the other hand these all have been in a reasonable nice hotel so I guess at least they aren't slumming.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape