Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 463 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 513 563 963 1463 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 25050
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18120
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    She is a scam. Asked for deposit. Even offered her more money and she said not without deposit.
    Any ad that says incall, outcall, car fun, hotel friendly, anal, any race or age. It's 100% scam. Even if the pics look to be real. A lot of scam I do think are using girls * pics and videos and pretend they are real and give you a fake address. They will have you drive and ask for deposit when you get there.

  2. #18119

    Bbj girl is a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? Looks like she has a great head game!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/96803855#.
    She is a scam. Asked for deposit. Even offered her more money and she said not without deposit.

  3. #18118

    Ashley Red head

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    There's a redhead in RI that's been ripping people off for years. I forget the names she has used. Are you saying this is her using fake pics?
    I did see the red head Ashlley before, and l didn't get ripped off by her only because I got my lucky that day, I did bareback her for about 15 minutes (she keep saying her son coming back the whole time but I annoy her) and then left just before her guy comes back, I met him outside coming back to the apartment in a hurry while I was walking to my car, he might get something else to do while I was still there, it was so close that I never forget.

    And I did not go to see this "Allyson" personally Not only she gave me the same address, and because the fourth picture on her ad I have seen on Ashley's ad also.

    I mean that's great to know if they are not the same girls, but I still remember Ashley's ad posted not too while ago, is there anyone can clear file them?

  4. #18117

    This is why new people should pay their dues.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Whats wrong with Allison? I saw her in July. No issues at all. So what should we beware of?
    She has no negative reviews, it is a completely different woman than the redhead who ripped so many people off.

  5. #18116

    Foxii

    I hate when we start over-hyping a lady and I have to step in and add some realism. Yes, she's pretty cool. Down sides are: smell of pet urine in the entrance hall, face is not the prettiest you ever saw (Snapchat filters to the rescue), slight bad breath.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDaddy  [View Original Post]
    DFK, greek for extra. 5, incall is nice and in quiet neighborhood. Not a junkie I pay 120 when I see her and she never times me at all. Depends on how long I can last bb in her tight pussy haha.

  6. #18115

    Foxi

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    These threads become very difficult to follow, unless links are attached. So, I assume that you mean this one:

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4012798980

    If so, could you, or anyone who has also seen her, please let us know about the other menu items, mainly DFK, price, safety of the incall, and whether or not she's a junkie? And perhaps, whether or not she actually looks like the pictures? (Which look pretty damn good, by my lights!).

    Thank you!
    DFK, greek for extra. 5, incall is nice and in quiet neighborhood. Not a junkie I pay 120 when I see her and she never times me at all. Depends on how long I can last bb in her tight pussy haha.

  7. #18114

    Hush

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...m/479931550979

    Anyone have any info on this place?

  8. #18113

    Redhead

    There's a redhead in RI that's been ripping people off for years. I forget the names she has used. Are you saying this is her using fake pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenTwjie  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/425326284481

    It's red head Allison's new ad and new number.

    I don't recognize her until she send me the address.

  9. #18112
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenTwjie  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/425326284481

    It's red head Allison's new ad and new number.

    I don't recognize her until she send me the address.
    Whats wrong with Allison? I saw her in July. No issues at all. So what should we beware of?

  10. #18111

    BBBJ Girl

    Anyone see her? Looks like she has a great head game!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/96803855#.

  11. #18110

    Beware

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/425326284481

    It's red head Allison's new ad and new number.

    I don't recognize her until she send me the address.

  12. #18109

  13. #18108

  14. #18107
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    2 reviews on TER: CBJ / No kissing. "Somewhat" Full, No-Rush Session. And "a bit mechanical" BUT!

    "hotter in person than the pictures, very friendly, and easy to set up an appointment with" Mere $400-1/2 h, $500/ h. Your call LOL.
    Very tempted, a bit pricey but looks worth it.

  15. #18106

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Does she upsell? I only ask because she look like an ex strippers and you know how strippers think outside the club they can still charge extra to touch bullshit.
    No, never any upselling when I have seen her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape