Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 552 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 361 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 8276
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4376
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Is the Vu on lake forest park good for extras? Haven't been there in years, but it was low mileage before, have things changed?
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Got extra from Devious Jessica Wendy. YMMV.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    LONG before Covid.
    I remember Devious at Pandoras. She rocked my world before covid.

    Does anyone know when she usually works at Lake City Deja Vu?

    Or at least the shift?

  2. #4375

    Devious did work at P's

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Is this the slim dark haired Devious that worked at Pandora's years ago?
    LONG before Covid.

  3. #4374

    Besides monse

    So, monse seems to be the go to for the most part. Even though YMMV is a thing and everyone's opinion is different. Who would be your next go to? Can anyone compare to monse?

  4. #4373

    Devious

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Got extra from Devious Jessica Wendy. YMMV.
    Is this the slim dark haired Devious that worked at Pandora's years ago?

  5. #4372
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Is the Vu on lake forest park good for extras? Haven't been there in years, but it was low mileage before, have things changed?
    Got extra from Devious Jessica Wendy. YMMV.

  6. #4371
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    Hit the club. Meet Monse. Go to the back.
    Monse always good for money shot. Chill personality, fair rates.

  7. #4370

    Not your typical DJV

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Is the Vu on lake forest park good for extras? Haven't been there in years, but it was low mileage before, have things changed?
    It's not 90% of dancers giving extras but very good times can be had.

  8. #4369

    DeJa Vu Lake Forest Park

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    If I was to rank Puget Sound clubs.

    1. pandoras.

    2. DeJa Vu Lake Forest Park.

    3. Kittens.

    4. Stream Porn in your hotel room.

    8. Sugars.
    Is the Vu on lake forest park good for extras? Haven't been there in years, but it was low mileage before, have things changed?

  9. #4368
    Quote Originally Posted by CAIrvineDude  [View Original Post]
    I was at Dream Girls SoDo. I got dance from couple of girls and I was not sure if it is okay for me to ask her for her phone number that way I can maybe schedule a session with her (outcall to my hotel later on). Any ideas if this is doable. I guess instead of paying $300 or so in the private, maybe I can pay $400 or so and spend an hour with the stripper at my hotel room (I don't care much about the menu as I am not looking for a FS) just mutual play.
    You aren't dating, just ask for her number. She will either give it to you or not. Just as a warning though, from my experience, the standard rate here OTC is $1000. EVERY one of them has quoted that rate to me. Have I paid that rate? Never. But in the cases where I got the reduced rate, the dancer and I had a genuine connection (or so in my mind). I would usually take them to a nice dinner and treat them well and they'd put out for $400-500 (plus what I spent entertaining them).

    I did pull one from Kittens for $400 and it was about the worst fuck ever.

  10. #4367

    Getting contact info of strippers

    I was at Dream Girls SoDo. I got dance from couple of girls and I was not sure if it is okay for me to ask her for her phone number that way I can maybe schedule a session with her (outcall to my hotel later on). Any ideas if this is doable. I guess instead of paying $300 or so in the private, maybe I can pay $400 or so and spend an hour with the stripper at my hotel room (I don't care much about the menu as I am not looking for a FS) just mutual play.

  11. #4366
    Quote Originally Posted by KcMoks1980  [View Original Post]
    I come up to Seattle a few time a month for work. I won't to try a different strip club. Been to Pandora's a few time both day and night. Better during the day with less people and more with extras. In my opinion. Which club is better to go to? Kittens or Sugars? If you been there before who's worth seeing for extras?
    In order.

    1. Pandoras.

    2. Sugars.

    3. Lake City Deja Vu.

    4. Kittens.

    Playground (based on personal experience) and Devil's Triangle (based on reviews) are low on extras.

  12. #4365

    Time

    Hey I live a couple hours from Seattle, and I work normal work days, I can't really get away on weekends but trying to reach Pandoras in time to see Monse, anyone know when her shifts are usually over?

  13. #4364
    Quote Originally Posted by KcMoks1980  [View Original Post]
    I come up to Seattle a few time a month for work. I won't to try a different strip club. Been to Pandora's a few time both day and night. Better during the day with less people and more with extras. In my opinion. Which club is better to go to? Kittens or Sugars? If you been there before who's worth seeing for extras?
    Kittens is twice the size, twice as many girls, and half as likely to get your car broken into.

  14. #4363
    Quote Originally Posted by KcMoks1980  [View Original Post]
    I come up to Seattle a few time a month for work. I won't to try a different strip club. Been to Pandora's a few time both day and night. Better during the day with less people and more with extras. In my opinion. Which club is better to go to? Kittens or Sugars? If you been there before who's worth seeing for extras?
    If I was to rank Puget Sound clubs.

    1. pandoras.

    2. DeJa Vu Lake Forest Park.

    3. Kittens.

    4. Stream Porn in your hotel room.

    8. Sugars.

  15. #4362

    Kittens or Sugars

    I come up to Seattle a few time a month for work. I won't to try a different strip club. Been to Pandora's a few time both day and night. Better during the day with less people and more with extras. In my opinion. Which club is better to go to? Kittens or Sugars? If you been there before who's worth seeing for extras?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape