Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 687 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 737 787 1187 1687 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27076

    Lizzy

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    I have tried contacting the second link (Lizzie) today but got no response.
    I have to for several days no response, Last week her friend was offering a double with lizzy, didn't partake didn't like where they were.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7D0E5959-D070-4E7C-ADBD-0F7DDD078C69.jpg‎  

  2. #27075
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymoose  [View Original Post]
    She is out west I think. When I saw her she said she was going there but she would be returning.
    She is back in town and responded to my message yesterday evening. We were about to meet today noon but when I tried to reach her she was not responding. I got response from Staxx instantly and went to her location. Jewel replied to me when I reached Staxx's place LOL. I stick with Staxx. Staxx was very quick in response and able to accommodate my outfit request as well within the 15 minutes time I took to reach her place. She is a natural sub and swallowed every single drop.

    I will try Jewel some time later.

  3. #27074
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    I have tried contacting the second link (Lizzie) today but got no response.

  4. #27073

    Gail

    Had a great dream last night:

    Everything is covered, which is fine by me. Easy communication, just called and she was available. She carried the conversation, extremely personable, made me comfortable right away. DT like a champ, then she got on top for awhile, before giving me a change of scenery with K9. Photos are accurate, looks way better in person IMO. Mentioned she was visiting her for the first time, and I've never seen a post by her before, so I hope she keeps coming back.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...b/633862577951

  5. #27072
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    She is all holes open and very negotiable. You will be rushed, just take charge and get yours before she complains too much LOL.
    Didn't see any contact info in the post, anyone have it?

  6. #27071

    P2P Only?

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Catinlina may be one of the hottest girl I have ever seen in this hobby, very passionate kisser, amazing P2 P, would not let me enter but I came all over her pussy. $200 half hour, she leave tomorrow. YMMV, give her a massage to start.

    She took it further then Yeni.
    Brother, not throwing shade but I've never had a legit escort bar me at the door like she did you.

    Especially for $200 for a half hour. I do know one of the 321 girls made a bloody mess of a monger a couple of weeks ago.

    I'm guessing you may have been spared the same fate? If they are out of commission they shouldn't be booking appointments, INHO.

    Unlike all of them, Norfolk isn't her next stop. I'll probably post your review number down there. I'm guessing Aunt Flo may have canceled that trip?

  7. #27070

    That's Jessica,

    She is all holes open and very negotiable. You will be rushed, just take charge and get yours before she complains too much LOL.

  8. #27069
    Quote Originally Posted by CWall  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had trouble getting on Tryst? Been trying to look since the weekend and noticed the site is down or had issues. With everything else getting hot, wonder what happened with this site.
    HTTPS://tryst.link is working for me.

  9. #27068
    Quote Originally Posted by GassedUp1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this hottie before? Been interested for awhile and would like to know what she offers if she's real.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/940018296142
    AAA provider in my book. Excellent, enthusiastic service, not a clockwatcher. She offers what's listed though LFK not DFK. She has been staying on the East End by the airport.

  10. #27067
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Cream Vanilla is real. Located in Colonial Heights by the mall. Seen several times. Second one have reached out to but no response.

  11. #27066

  12. #27065

  13. #27064

  14. #27063
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Tryst

    Has anyone had trouble getting on Tryst? Been trying to look since the weekend and noticed the site is down or had issues. With everything else getting hot, wonder what happened with this site.

  15. #27062
    Quote Originally Posted by GassedUp1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this hottie before? Been interested for awhile and would like to know what she offers if she's real.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/940018296142
    Someone did make a review, I do believe it was positive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape