Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 8271
-
10-25-22 16:24 #4371Senior Member

Posts: 159Monse always good for money shot. Chill personality, fair rates.
Originally Posted by SeattleStiff
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 10:07 #4370Senior Member

Posts: 444Not your typical DJV
It's not 90% of dancers giving extras but very good times can be had.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 01:31 #4369Senior Member

Posts: 379DeJa Vu Lake Forest Park
Is the Vu on lake forest park good for extras? Haven't been there in years, but it was low mileage before, have things changed?
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 21:33 #4368Senior Member

Posts: 1544You aren't dating, just ask for her number. She will either give it to you or not. Just as a warning though, from my experience, the standard rate here OTC is $1000. EVERY one of them has quoted that rate to me. Have I paid that rate? Never. But in the cases where I got the reduced rate, the dancer and I had a genuine connection (or so in my mind). I would usually take them to a nice dinner and treat them well and they'd put out for $400-500 (plus what I spent entertaining them).
Originally Posted by CAIrvineDude
[View Original Post]
I did pull one from Kittens for $400 and it was about the worst fuck ever.
-
10-24-22 20:56 #4367Regular Member

Posts: 1Getting contact info of strippers
I was at Dream Girls SoDo. I got dance from couple of girls and I was not sure if it is okay for me to ask her for her phone number that way I can maybe schedule a session with her (outcall to my hotel later on). Any ideas if this is doable. I guess instead of paying $300 or so in the private, maybe I can pay $400 or so and spend an hour with the stripper at my hotel room (I don't care much about the menu as I am not looking for a FS) just mutual play.
-
10-24-22 20:21 #4366Senior Member

Posts: 30In order.
Originally Posted by KcMoks1980
[View Original Post]
1. Pandoras.
2. Sugars.
3. Lake City Deja Vu.
4. Kittens.
Playground (based on personal experience) and Devil's Triangle (based on reviews) are low on extras.
-
10-24-22 19:54 #4365Regular Member

Posts: 5Time
Hey I live a couple hours from Seattle, and I work normal work days, I can't really get away on weekends but trying to reach Pandoras in time to see Monse, anyone know when her shifts are usually over?
-
10-24-22 11:49 #4364Senior Member

Posts: 204Kittens is twice the size, twice as many girls, and half as likely to get your car broken into.
Originally Posted by KcMoks1980
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 10:26 #4363Senior Member

Posts: 444If I was to rank Puget Sound clubs.
Originally Posted by KcMoks1980
[View Original Post]
1. pandoras.
2. DeJa Vu Lake Forest Park.
3. Kittens.
4. Stream Porn in your hotel room.
8. Sugars.
-
10-24-22 06:39 #4362Senior Member

Posts: 35Kittens or Sugars
I come up to Seattle a few time a month for work. I won't to try a different strip club. Been to Pandora's a few time both day and night. Better during the day with less people and more with extras. In my opinion. Which club is better to go to? Kittens or Sugars? If you been there before who's worth seeing for extras?
-
10-24-22 03:04 #4361Senior Member

Posts: 379What are Rios rates? I've only had regular dances with plenty on two way touching, but normal pricing.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 02:14 #4360Senior Member

Posts: 43Rio (at Kittens)
Do you have her IG?
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 21:34 #4359Senior Member

Posts: 204Rio is super hot and very expensive, Monse not so much.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 18:54 #4358Banned Member

Posts: 84I think what everyone is saying is that she is a class act and a kind woman.
Originally Posted by SeattleStiff
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 10:59 #4357Senior Member

Posts: 99Monse at Pandoras.
Originally Posted by SeattleStiff
[View Original Post]
Lola at Sugars.
Rio at Kittens.
You'll get the most of your money and bonus- they're all hot / busty / friendly.












Reply With Quote






