Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 552 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 361 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4371
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    Hit the club. Meet Monse. Go to the back.
    Monse always good for money shot. Chill personality, fair rates.

  2. #4370

    Not your typical DJV

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Is the Vu on lake forest park good for extras? Haven't been there in years, but it was low mileage before, have things changed?
    It's not 90% of dancers giving extras but very good times can be had.

  3. #4369

    DeJa Vu Lake Forest Park

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    If I was to rank Puget Sound clubs.

    1. pandoras.

    2. DeJa Vu Lake Forest Park.

    3. Kittens.

    4. Stream Porn in your hotel room.

    8. Sugars.
    Is the Vu on lake forest park good for extras? Haven't been there in years, but it was low mileage before, have things changed?

  4. #4368
    Quote Originally Posted by CAIrvineDude  [View Original Post]
    I was at Dream Girls SoDo. I got dance from couple of girls and I was not sure if it is okay for me to ask her for her phone number that way I can maybe schedule a session with her (outcall to my hotel later on). Any ideas if this is doable. I guess instead of paying $300 or so in the private, maybe I can pay $400 or so and spend an hour with the stripper at my hotel room (I don't care much about the menu as I am not looking for a FS) just mutual play.
    You aren't dating, just ask for her number. She will either give it to you or not. Just as a warning though, from my experience, the standard rate here OTC is $1000. EVERY one of them has quoted that rate to me. Have I paid that rate? Never. But in the cases where I got the reduced rate, the dancer and I had a genuine connection (or so in my mind). I would usually take them to a nice dinner and treat them well and they'd put out for $400-500 (plus what I spent entertaining them).

    I did pull one from Kittens for $400 and it was about the worst fuck ever.

  5. #4367

    Getting contact info of strippers

    I was at Dream Girls SoDo. I got dance from couple of girls and I was not sure if it is okay for me to ask her for her phone number that way I can maybe schedule a session with her (outcall to my hotel later on). Any ideas if this is doable. I guess instead of paying $300 or so in the private, maybe I can pay $400 or so and spend an hour with the stripper at my hotel room (I don't care much about the menu as I am not looking for a FS) just mutual play.

  6. #4366
    Quote Originally Posted by KcMoks1980  [View Original Post]
    I come up to Seattle a few time a month for work. I won't to try a different strip club. Been to Pandora's a few time both day and night. Better during the day with less people and more with extras. In my opinion. Which club is better to go to? Kittens or Sugars? If you been there before who's worth seeing for extras?
    In order.

    1. Pandoras.

    2. Sugars.

    3. Lake City Deja Vu.

    4. Kittens.

    Playground (based on personal experience) and Devil's Triangle (based on reviews) are low on extras.

  7. #4365

    Time

    Hey I live a couple hours from Seattle, and I work normal work days, I can't really get away on weekends but trying to reach Pandoras in time to see Monse, anyone know when her shifts are usually over?

  8. #4364
    Quote Originally Posted by KcMoks1980  [View Original Post]
    I come up to Seattle a few time a month for work. I won't to try a different strip club. Been to Pandora's a few time both day and night. Better during the day with less people and more with extras. In my opinion. Which club is better to go to? Kittens or Sugars? If you been there before who's worth seeing for extras?
    Kittens is twice the size, twice as many girls, and half as likely to get your car broken into.

  9. #4363
    Quote Originally Posted by KcMoks1980  [View Original Post]
    I come up to Seattle a few time a month for work. I won't to try a different strip club. Been to Pandora's a few time both day and night. Better during the day with less people and more with extras. In my opinion. Which club is better to go to? Kittens or Sugars? If you been there before who's worth seeing for extras?
    If I was to rank Puget Sound clubs.

    1. pandoras.

    2. DeJa Vu Lake Forest Park.

    3. Kittens.

    4. Stream Porn in your hotel room.

    8. Sugars.

  10. #4362

    Kittens or Sugars

    I come up to Seattle a few time a month for work. I won't to try a different strip club. Been to Pandora's a few time both day and night. Better during the day with less people and more with extras. In my opinion. Which club is better to go to? Kittens or Sugars? If you been there before who's worth seeing for extras?

  11. #4361
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Rio is super hot and very expensive, Monse not so much.
    What are Rios rates? I've only had regular dances with plenty on two way touching, but normal pricing.

  12. #4360

    Rio (at Kittens)

    Do you have her IG?

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Rio is super hot and very expensive, Monse not so much.

  13. #4359
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Monse at Pandoras.

    Lola at Sugars.

    Rio at Kittens.

    You'll get the most of your money and bonus- they're all hot / busty / friendly.
    Rio is super hot and very expensive, Monse not so much.

  14. #4358
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    Hit the club. Meet Monse. Go to the back.
    I think what everyone is saying is that she is a class act and a kind woman.

  15. #4357
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    Hit the club. Meet Monse. Go to the back.
    Monse at Pandoras.

    Lola at Sugars.

    Rio at Kittens.

    You'll get the most of your money and bonus- they're all hot / busty / friendly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape