Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 37358
-
10-25-22 13:52 #27068Senior Member

Posts: 89Didn't see any contact info in the post, anyone have it?
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 13:50 #27067Senior Member

Posts: 957P2P Only?
Brother, not throwing shade but I've never had a legit escort bar me at the door like she did you.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
Especially for $200 for a half hour. I do know one of the 321 girls made a bloody mess of a monger a couple of weeks ago.
I'm guessing you may have been spared the same fate? If they are out of commission they shouldn't be booking appointments, INHO.
Unlike all of them, Norfolk isn't her next stop. I'll probably post your review number down there. I'm guessing Aunt Flo may have canceled that trip?
-
10-25-22 12:59 #27066Senior Member

Posts: 784That's Jessica,
She is all holes open and very negotiable. You will be rushed, just take charge and get yours before she complains too much LOL.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 10:47 #27065Regular Member

Posts: 20HTTPS://tryst.link is working for me.
Originally Posted by CWall
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 10:30 #27064Senior Member

Posts: 369AAA provider in my book. Excellent, enthusiastic service, not a clockwatcher. She offers what's listed though LFK not DFK. She has been staying on the East End by the airport.
Originally Posted by GassedUp1
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 09:56 #27063Senior Member

Posts: 140Cream Vanilla is real. Located in Colonial Heights by the mall. Seen several times. Second one have reached out to but no response.
Originally Posted by FantasticFour
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 09:19 #27062Senior Member

Posts: 140Big Booty Cutie
-
10-25-22 09:01 #27061Senior Member

Posts: 140Big Booty Cutie
-
10-25-22 07:31 #27060Senior Member

Posts: 170Curious
Morning Gents,
Anyone partake, and care to share??
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/962753262524
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...0/901221603557
FF.
-
10-24-22 23:27 #27059Regular Member

Posts: 16Tryst
Has anyone had trouble getting on Tryst? Been trying to look since the weekend and noticed the site is down or had issues. With everything else getting hot, wonder what happened with this site.
-
10-24-22 21:44 #27058Senior Member

Posts: 108Someone did make a review, I do believe it was positive.
Originally Posted by GassedUp1
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 21:42 #27057Senior Member

Posts: 1449You may have to go back over past 2 weeks but there is several reviews about her. Not sure if they were good. Thought one monger said she asked for deposit. I think she's in Henrico so be careful.
Originally Posted by GassedUp1
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 21:03 #27056Senior Member

Posts: 489Catalina
Catinlina may be one of the hottest girl I have ever seen in this hobby, very passionate kisser, amazing P2 P, would not let me enter but I came all over her pussy. $200 half hour, she leave tomorrow. YMMV, give her a massage to start.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
She took it further then Yeni.
-
10-24-22 19:56 #27055Regular Member

Posts: 22Any info?
Anyone seen this hottie before? Been interested for awhile and would like to know what she offers if she's real.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/940018296142
-
10-24-22 18:49 #27054Senior Member

Posts: 371I really think we should start bargaining these 321's down a bit. Pretty sure a lot of them are fresh visitors from the south, honestly wouldn't be surprised if this is run by a more. Illicit group. But on the other hand these all have been in a reasonable nice hotel so I guess at least they aren't slumming.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




