Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 28080
-
10-24-22 22:55 #21120Banned Member

Posts: 127108 / Cherry
I do love when a new selection of ladies starts. Had recently seen one of my favs. Monica (Always worth a try to see her) but I wanted to check out ones Cherry and Candy. Sinfully delicious to be sure! Ended up with Cherry. Greet choice to be sure. Tiny girl with large man-mades. Pretty face. Hardly any English but did we figured it out. Passed on the massage and got right into the fun. Cleaned me and herself. Jumped right into a combo. Sloppy wet BBBJ / licking and kissing my nipples. Really good!! I was in heaven. Was thinking about pounding her but the little head was enjoying it so much I let her continue. At some point she did flip around for some 69, so I obliged. She tasted great and loved it as I tongued her. Flipped her onto her back and she squeezed my head hard as she came the first time. Condom on and into a mix of Standing Mish, Missionary and finished in K9, where I smacked her ass hard as I came (plus you could her the church next door in session). I'm sure that I'm going to hell!! LOL. Fun time for sure.
-
10-24-22 22:30 #21119Senior Member

Posts: 27Thank you for the suggestion.
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 22:14 #21118Senior Member

Posts: 27My guess is they probably want to be very trusting and non biased. Think about how many places you pay afterwards for.
Originally Posted by Nothing24
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 21:42 #21117Senior Member

Posts: 563I went to Smile twice in the past, and I walked out after seeing GILF coming out. Have they up their game w / young ladies now?
Originally Posted by TomCruiseeee
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 21:42 #21116Senior Member

Posts: 251Why aren't these girls collecting the fee / tip before starting the session? Can't risk providing services only for them to refuse to pay afterwards.
Originally Posted by PoonTangJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 19:17 #21115Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 472Try Cherry's colleague, Monica, at 108.
Best of luck.
Originally Posted by TheGirth
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 18:05 #21114Senior Member

Posts: 27Long time reader, first time caller
Hey guys, just wanted to share my first AMP. I have been following for about a year on and off but I worked up the courage to check some of these leads out.
I first started with Macy at Flanders and you guys weren't kidding. She's so dang cute and only needed a translator once or twice. I paid. 8 for the hour and 1 for the tip. I've had several authentic massages and she didn't seem too into it. So we made small talk and she mounted me on my back and I could just feel the heat radiating between her thighs. So time comes for the flip and she told me I was too big for her so she agreed to a BBBJ and HJ. I didn't really negotiate because I just wanted this for the experience to see how it went. She is pretty good with her mouth and hands for sure. She blows me on her knees for a few minutes before she decides to switch to being on the table. I offer to 69 and but she didn't want me to lick. A but of a downer because I really wanted a taste but I eventually came mostly on my stomach and a little on her boobs. She went off to wash off while I got dressed and headed out. Maybe next time will be better.
So my next experience is with Cherry. Now I've read a lot about Cherry, and fellas I wasn't even disappointed she told me the same thing that Macy did. Her GFE experience was very nice and comforting. I paid. 6 for the house and 1. 6 (again, not really trying to haggle, just in it for the experience) and she did the same but she was much better with her mouth. She also let me lick the kitty and let me fuck her tits. Maybe I'll have better luck with getting to bag the Latinas. Also, slowly realizing I might actually like having my nipples sucked, both of those girls are just amazing.
Does anyone have any recommendations for a bigger guy? Not trying to brag because it genuinely sucks I can't bang these girls. If anything I envy you guys that are getting that part of the action.
-
10-24-22 17:41 #21113Senior Member

Posts: 618I saw her and immediately thought she'd be up your alley haha. Good stuff.
Originally Posted by Nevcantel
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 16:55 #21112Banned Member

Posts: 415Glad you came out unhurt.
Originally Posted by DJBust44
[View Original Post]
Stay safe all.
-
10-24-22 16:54 #21111Banned Member

Posts: 415Oceans spa 108 for Tina.
Originally Posted by BillyBatson
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 15:48 #21110Banned Member

Posts: 1001Wow what a Story
Glad you're OK, we don't want a situation like in Atlanta, Georgia. Did they thank you once again.
Originally Posted by DJBust44
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 15:30 #21109Senior Member

Posts: 34I posted a review in North County. Keep in mind YMMV I guess. I have never had an experience like that before and I was pretty surprised.
Originally Posted by SumYoungGuy619
[View Original Post]
I guess. They might never realize what is going on right next door. But a religious organization will be more likely to take offense to sus places nearby. Honestly, a Starbucks or a ramen place next door doesn't bother me and even the religious people don't really bother me. I am just worried for one of our favorite establishments getting trouble from them.
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 14:43 #21108Banned Member

Posts: 2247 Spa is on me your next visit, DJ!
Next time you hopefully come back and visit San Diego, it would be my honor DJ, to take you out and grab a bite to eat, have a cold IPA or 2, and then onto 7's. Where the fun will be on my dime. I truly do appreciate, you having the balls (A man's man), willing to do whatever it takes (especially in these crazy times we're living in) to protect these girl!
Originally Posted by DJBust44
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 14:32 #21107Banned Member

Posts: 224Thank you so much, DJ! You're the Man!
Hi DJ,
Originally Posted by DJBust44
[View Original Post]
First and foremost, I want to thank you, so much, for helping these girls out! I too have a CC which I would never bring with me inside of an AMP. I do however always carry my 4" Spyderco Military in my pocket, just in case (God forbid), I find myself in 1 of those SHTF situations. I really do worry about these girls. Being so vulnerable sometimes especially late night.
FYI- A very similar scenario occurred just this past Friday night, over at the Super Spa located on University. One of their girls (one of my ATF's) also had a customer, who after he finished his seh, refused to pay. Just like in the case over at 7's, he also was a younger Hispanic male. It got so ugly over a Super Spa, that this girl left that same evening and returned back up to LA. FWOW: If I were a Spa owner, of MMS, you could damn well sure bet that I would be exercising my 2 A rights.
I'm really glad that you were able to at least enjoy some hot fun with sexy Amy and that hot spinner bod of hers; she's amazing! And thanks once again DJ, for being proactive and helping these sweet girls out of what may have otherwise turned into a very ugly scary situation for them!
You're the man!
-
10-24-22 13:56 #21106Banned Member

Posts: 2247 Spa Nicole & Amy
Just another mind blowing evening over at my absolute favorite, 7's!
I received a couple of texts and a call from Amy (which is always entertaining) LOL. Telling me that I really needed come of over to try out this latest hot new addition to the 7's rotation, Nicole. "Trust me honey. You will like her. She's young and very beautiful, honey!" < Yeah, yeah. That's what they always freaking say! LOL.
Amy was right! Nicole IS, VERY pretty and has a very nice toned sexy body (about 5' tall); definitely not a spinner, but very hot nonetheless! I would guess that she has C cups MM and she actually has an pretty nice slightly bigger ass for an AMP girl on her petite frame. As for her service- SHE WAS AMAZING!
Details: I had made an appointment and arrived right on time. Amy greeted me at the back door looking sexy hot as always, wearing a very tight short dress and high heels. She gave me a big hug and kiss and then took me down to the the big / fun play room. Once she closed the door, she backed me up against the massage table and we began making out DFK and feeling each other up. After a couple of minutes, she pulled her top and bra down showing me those perfect tits on that hot sexy spinner body! OMFG, every single time I see / play with Amy's hot titties, it always drive me fucking crazy and makes me rock hard! And then in a flash, she drops down to her knees, unbuttoned my jeans and pulled my pants down and starts going to town sucking my cock. She knows I always arrive freshly showered, and am squeaky clean, so she didn't kill the mood with having to do one of those typical alcohol wipe downs. She just went to work on me, which was a huge turn on!
After a couple of minutes it was over to the sofa and where I was able to play with that hot sexy body of hers as we kept DFK-ing. Then back to making love to those beautiful tits and then back to her amazing mind blowing head game. Her sexy hot eye contact. As she's spitting and stroking my cock, always makes me feel like I'm doing a porn scene with her. Being with Amy keeps getting better and better every single sesh we spend together. I can say now, that Amy, is hands down, my absolute ATF!
So my appointment was with Nicole LOL. And after about 10 minutes, Amy tells me- "I'm going to go get Nicole for you now. " So she leaves, and comes back a couple of minutes later, with Nicole.
First impressions: Nicole is very pretty. I mean she has a gorgeous face! Nicole told me she was 23, and for the first time, I think I actually believe she was telling me the truth. It didn't take long, for Amy to introduce me and my cock to Nicole. Within a hot minute, they were both all over me, with Nicole licking me up / down my cock, as Amy hopped up on the sofa on the left side of me DFK and letting me suck on those wonderful tits and perfect erect nipples. Then we took a break and both admired Nicole as she performed her magic on my cock. The visual of that gorgeous young face worshiping / making love to my cock, was like living another fantasy. After a couple three minutes, Amy got up and left me alone to enjoy some alone time with Nicole and that's when the mood started really heated up. Even though she has a very limited English, she's very vocal and knew exactly how to energize me. She went at me for a good solid 10 minutes. Man! Those visuals of that pretty face, are etched in my brain like a masterpiece of artwork!
Then it was time to glove up and try a few positions (CG, ACG, K9) . She definitely loves sex and riding a hard cock! Then it was off with the cover. Where she got up and started rubbing her wet clit up and down my thigh as she's stroking me off and DFK-ing me at the same time. Until I exploded. What an awesome, mind blowing sesh this was- with the both of them!
Afterwards, Nicole took me over to the massage table and gave me a very nice relaxing massage. Nicole, is an absolute sweetheart- cheerful throughout our entire sesh and wanted nothing more than to make me happy, and enjoy herself as well! I gave her a nice extra well deserved tip to show my deep appreciation. And went on my way. I would most definitely repeat, with Nicole.
I stopped by Santana's for another burrito (I tried their Chile Verde for the first time), and it was delicious. !! I've gotten to know the 2 guys that work over there and I always tip them 2 or 3 bucks so they treat me like a valued customer and make me these burritos that are monster size!











Reply With Quote





