Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21106

    7 Spa Nicole & Amy

    Just another mind blowing evening over at my absolute favorite, 7's!

    I received a couple of texts and a call from Amy (which is always entertaining) LOL. Telling me that I really needed come of over to try out this latest hot new addition to the 7's rotation, Nicole. "Trust me honey. You will like her. She's young and very beautiful, honey!" < Yeah, yeah. That's what they always freaking say! LOL.

    Amy was right! Nicole IS, VERY pretty and has a very nice toned sexy body (about 5' tall); definitely not a spinner, but very hot nonetheless! I would guess that she has C cups MM and she actually has an pretty nice slightly bigger ass for an AMP girl on her petite frame. As for her service- SHE WAS AMAZING!

    Details: I had made an appointment and arrived right on time. Amy greeted me at the back door looking sexy hot as always, wearing a very tight short dress and high heels. She gave me a big hug and kiss and then took me down to the the big / fun play room. Once she closed the door, she backed me up against the massage table and we began making out DFK and feeling each other up. After a couple of minutes, she pulled her top and bra down showing me those perfect tits on that hot sexy spinner body! OMFG, every single time I see / play with Amy's hot titties, it always drive me fucking crazy and makes me rock hard! And then in a flash, she drops down to her knees, unbuttoned my jeans and pulled my pants down and starts going to town sucking my cock. She knows I always arrive freshly showered, and am squeaky clean, so she didn't kill the mood with having to do one of those typical alcohol wipe downs. She just went to work on me, which was a huge turn on!

    After a couple of minutes it was over to the sofa and where I was able to play with that hot sexy body of hers as we kept DFK-ing. Then back to making love to those beautiful tits and then back to her amazing mind blowing head game. Her sexy hot eye contact. As she's spitting and stroking my cock, always makes me feel like I'm doing a porn scene with her. Being with Amy keeps getting better and better every single sesh we spend together. I can say now, that Amy, is hands down, my absolute ATF!

    So my appointment was with Nicole LOL. And after about 10 minutes, Amy tells me- "I'm going to go get Nicole for you now. " So she leaves, and comes back a couple of minutes later, with Nicole.

    First impressions: Nicole is very pretty. I mean she has a gorgeous face! Nicole told me she was 23, and for the first time, I think I actually believe she was telling me the truth. It didn't take long, for Amy to introduce me and my cock to Nicole. Within a hot minute, they were both all over me, with Nicole licking me up / down my cock, as Amy hopped up on the sofa on the left side of me DFK and letting me suck on those wonderful tits and perfect erect nipples. Then we took a break and both admired Nicole as she performed her magic on my cock. The visual of that gorgeous young face worshiping / making love to my cock, was like living another fantasy. After a couple three minutes, Amy got up and left me alone to enjoy some alone time with Nicole and that's when the mood started really heated up. Even though she has a very limited English, she's very vocal and knew exactly how to energize me. She went at me for a good solid 10 minutes. Man! Those visuals of that pretty face, are etched in my brain like a masterpiece of artwork!

    Then it was time to glove up and try a few positions (CG, ACG, K9) . She definitely loves sex and riding a hard cock! Then it was off with the cover. Where she got up and started rubbing her wet clit up and down my thigh as she's stroking me off and DFK-ing me at the same time. Until I exploded. What an awesome, mind blowing sesh this was- with the both of them!

    Afterwards, Nicole took me over to the massage table and gave me a very nice relaxing massage. Nicole, is an absolute sweetheart- cheerful throughout our entire sesh and wanted nothing more than to make me happy, and enjoy herself as well! I gave her a nice extra well deserved tip to show my deep appreciation. And went on my way. I would most definitely repeat, with Nicole.

    I stopped by Santana's for another burrito (I tried their Chile Verde for the first time), and it was delicious. !! I've gotten to know the 2 guys that work over there and I always tip them 2 or 3 bucks so they treat me like a valued customer and make me these burritos that are monster size!

  2. #21105

    7 Spa Amy

    What a crazy night and trip to San Diego! Was reading some great reviews on 7 spa and 108 spa. As a person from out of town it took me some time to figure out exactly WTF 108 spa meant and its location LOL! Once I figured it out it was self-explanatory. But man calling it the Ocean would help out a ton!

    Anyways back to my visit found myself at 7 spa on a week day. I got there around 10:15 pm I called a head to make sure they were not busy, since online they say its open until 11 pm. Amy was there are greeted me and showed me to the room. It was late so I took the HH option. Everything about her was great she was pleasant to be around. She started by rapidly licking up my chest and nipples which was a surprising turn on. Then she would lick on my thigh up into my package but would make sure not to touch or lick it. The technique was great and had me rock hard before she even touched it. Gave me an amazing BBBJ and then she flipped around for 69. Then she got up and demanded I bend her over. She puts the coat on and I pound away! After I pick her up and carry her to the couch. She ride me until I am about ready to pop. I get her up and we finish with BBBJCIM. All things considered it was a great time and session.

    Soo after that things get a little crazy. So again it was late so after we finish it is close to 11 pm. I am pretty sure I was the only one there but I could see that someone else had walked in on the surveillance camera in the room. No big deal Amy goes to get me a hot towel and I don't think much of it. Next thing I know she is banging on the door next to mine. She then comes in my room and asks for my help. Well apparently the guy in the other room did not pay and was holder the other girl against the door. At this point I am ass naked laying on the table waiting for my hot towel. So I get up and look for my underwear because if I got to fight the guy the last thing I want to be is naked! Again I am from out of state so I do not have my CW on me or any kind of weapon. Luckily the guy hears me coming and decides its time for him to leave. He was a Hispanic male and I am not captain America but I am pretty sure I could take him. Especially with Amy and her friend on my side LOL! It was crazy because you never know what kind of weapons a person might have on them. But he left and both girls thanked me. Sorry but for the life of me I can't remember the other girls name. I was going to visit 108 the following day but this was a sign!! A sign to get back home to the Midwest LOL! Stay safe out here.

    DJ.

  3. #21104

    Hummm

    Quote Originally Posted by EcgAce088  [View Original Post]
    I never got MSOG before, but after asking posting the below I tried a new place got it for free. 3 goals in one hour. I paid up front and she didn't ask for extra. I was so appreciative I gave an extra 30.

    As for the church, kinda makes me nervous if they find out or suspect anything. Look at what the Rock church did to the strip club off the 8.
    Where did you go to get the MSOG?

  4. #21103

    Recommendations

    Any recommendations on spots that offer TS? From Colorado and most of the AMP's have the TS, haven't had any luck in SD.

  5. #21102
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472
    Appreciate the heads up.

    Looks like a simple change in property ownership regarding that situation, no big deal. Look at the Lusk shops. Sorrento Body Care got relocated to a arguably a better location as Spa Capri. And the alternative shop to Chinese Herbal Palace is still being worked on.

    My experience says that these places can coexist with no hassle. Look what's between Adelitas and Hong Kong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dctex99  [View Original Post]
    When a church can just run the Cash basket down the isle a few times to raise any cash they need. They paid 3 Million for that building! Originally said they would feed the homeless, etc. Just closed down to protect us sinners!

  6. #21101

    Yes, the old Body Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJo8  [View Original Post]
    There you go, you have solid MSOG experience. You can now refer others on where to go to get that MSOG bonus.

    Regarding the Rock Church, I am not sure what place you are referring to. Last I checked, both Pacers and Deja Vu are both up and running. If any place shut down in that part of town, I would attribute it to slow business. Again, the only clubs worth considering in that area are Pacers and Deja Vu.

    First it was the crowded cars, then it was the neighbors. Always a reason to be nervous. At another spa, there were concerns that the place was next door to a ramen shop, and that they would get weird looks from the restaurant customers. All these organizations are tenants that pay rent to their landlords and they all mind their own business. Your nervousness is unfounded.
    When a church can just run the Cash basket down the isle a few times to raise any cash they need. They paid 3 Million for that building! Originally said they would feed the homeless, etc. Just closed down to protect us sinners!

  7. #21100
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 17

    Unique foot spa Cindy

    I had met Cindy once before but she was still in my mind. She has a tight thin body with Ds. She took me to the TS and scrubbed me down with a nice preview BBBJ as well. After cleaning up and toweling each other we went into the room and she attacked my cock super hard, sucking on it and slobbering it with spit while I stood by the mirror. She had me lay face down and she went in for some deep TUMA. Jesus she was fuckin' sex hungry as heck today. I wanted to fuck her tight pussy so I got her on all fours by the edge of the bed while I stood and fucked her hard standing K9 style, I then ripped off the cover and asked her to lay back so I could bust my nut in her mouth. She helped me by sucking every single drop out of me. Laid down then she started to rub my cock and went down and kept sucking for a while till she got me to explode on her mouth again. Didn't see her spit but I also didn't see her swallow, I guess she's a discreet spitter, I didn't dislike it though, cumming twice in Cindy's mouth felt great.

  8. #21099
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472
    There you go, you have solid MSOG experience. You can now refer others on where to go to get that MSOG bonus.

    Regarding the Rock Church, I am not sure what place you are referring to. Last I checked, both Pacers and Deja Vu are both up and running. If any place shut down in that part of town, I would attribute it to slow business. Again, the only clubs worth considering in that area are Pacers and Deja Vu.

    First it was the crowded cars, then it was the neighbors. Always a reason to be nervous. At another spa, there were concerns that the place was next door to a ramen shop, and that they would get weird looks from the restaurant customers. All these organizations are tenants that pay rent to their landlords and they all mind their own business. Your nervousness is unfounded.

    Quote Originally Posted by EcgAce088  [View Original Post]
    I never got MSOG before, but after asking posting the below I tried a new place got it for free. 3 goals in one hour. I paid up front and she didn't ask for extra. I was so appreciative I gave an extra 30.

    As for the church, kinda makes me nervous if they find out or suspect anything. Look at what the Rock church did to the strip club off the 8.

  9. #21098

    Cherry 108

    So was put onto her by another hunter. Mentioned she had a big ass, so I checked her out. She's cute and dpes have a rather nice ass for asian AMP. Probably the biggest well come across on one. Nothing close to Latinas like Sofia / Moon, but healthy for a Asian. Also met Monica on way in and she had the same build ass as cherry, so if your a ass man like myself. Those 2 ladies are defiantly worth the trip. Happy hunting fellas.

  10. #21097

    108 Vanessa

    Had a visit about 1-3 weeks ago. Came on a weekend before multiple sports game started. Was on time as it was before it got busy. Requested an hour with Vanessa. MMS showed me to room and collected fee. I wait a little before I lay down to make sure I get Vanessa. Vanessa is as described. Petite around 5" and some change, naturals, decent Asian booty was wearing a nice black dress. Her English is ok.

    Massage starts and it's good pressure. Upon flip ask what I want and I say everything. Give her tip and she gets supplies. She starts off we light kissing and touching. Turns into DFK and then she goes for a BBBJ while I explore her all over. She gets fully on the table in 69 and I dine. This goes on for a few minutes until she places raincoat on. She asked me to be on top and we do a slow Mish until changing positions. I finish in coat, was going to ask her that I wanted CIM, but didn't get to it. She cleans me up and we lay down together and relax. We keep massaging each other until time is up. 1 hr HF. 6 Tip 1. 6.

  11. #21096
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha619  [View Original Post]
    Can you link the ad? Might have to go back this week to test the waters especially with Lulu!
    https://us-sandiego.bedpage.com/fema.../22577350.html

    https://us-sandiego.bedpage.com/fema.../22580330.html

    https://us-sandiego.bedpage.com/fema.../22580888.html

    I don't have the cash for it right now but I will be heading straight over there after payday LOL. Some ads even mention Greek but I've yet to hear it confirmed by a review. If this is legit I think they are about to get very popular. I just hope they stay open this time.

  12. #21095

    May at Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCruiseeee  [View Original Post]
    Saw a few posts inquiring about Filipina girls. Victoria at Smile is definitely Filipina. I can recognize a Filipino accent a mile away. Cute, her English is very good, all natural C's, looks early to mid twenties.

    I enjoyed May, but met Victoria on my way out. BTW, May is A-May-zing.
    Tom you are correct the line up at Smile has a Filipina and a Chinese masseuse, however her name is Valentina. The Chinese masseuse is May. May is amazing, I met her a few months back when Stella (you guys know Stella) later Nora was paired up with her at Smile. I went to meet up with Stella and ended up making multiple appointments with May. She has been here since the 1st and is leaving this week. She has been one of the best masseuse that has been kept UTR. She is top skilled like some of our other favorite spots. I prefer to keep my favorite UTR masseuse that way, but it's her last week and I thought I would share info. She has a beautiful figure, no silicone parts, natural C, with beautiful nipples, skills are above normal, 5 foot 5. Black hair, she puts on some make up but does not need it, I have seen her without any make up, just beautiful. Very sensitive to the touch which always enjoyable for me. I have seen her about a dozen times this month and I spend about 6 hours with her this weekend alone. Each time it gets better. I will be seeing her as much as my walley will stretch. Reminder guys she will only be here to the end of month.

  13. #21094

    Replacement!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser69  [View Original Post]
    Calm Down Francis.
    Tell you what-I appoint You as my replacement in the AMP customer world! Enjoy the deteriorating service, the raised prices, and all those cameras. Let me know if you find one who can speak fucking English, or who actually enjoys DATY, and can give a decent BBBJ!

  14. #21093
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 6

    CICI / unique foot spa

    I will abbreviate my normal format and simply state that Cici scores 8. 8 or higher in every category. Mostly 10's.

    Gorgeous face, long, silky hair. Slender build with DS (that she loves to fondle and have you play with) with a bit of sexy curve and a nice handful of firm ass. Her talent level is absolute top tier and she provides a truly passionate and playful GFE session. I visited her twice in one week and will go back for more before she returns to LA at the end of the month.

    And now, to elaborate on a few highlights that put Cici in my ATF category:

    Kissing Up: 12 out of 10. She has the most natural and passionate DFK kissing technique. It is soft yet intense. Wet and deep without becoming sloppy or forced. My first session we kissed and made out for over ten minutes before moving on to other activities. The second session was just a bit shorter as we really got to having our way with one another. Proper kissing is a huge differentiator for me between a "good session" and a "great session" and Cici's kisses set the tone for sessions that were beyond great.

    You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off: 10.0 The highest level of praise I can give a woman in terms of her sexual prowess is if she can get me off orally. I love a BBBJ as much as anyone but have always struggled to finish that way. As in only four or five times in my life. Well, Cici got me twice last week. Her technique is awesome. No DT (6 of my nearly 8 went down the hatch) but she has a wide, soft tongue and really knows how to work the suction and variety to perfection. She also has mastered the "massage with tongue while cock deep in her mouth" thing. She encouraged me to just relax and let her please me and she let me know that there was no rush. She seemed very happy to suck away all day if needed. The cherry on top is her eye contact. CONSTANT eye contact throughout the entire session. The sight of her gorgeous face swallowing my shaft as she stared deeply into my eyes really put me over the edge. She has the "sideways tilted head" thing going that another reviewer mentioned and the visual rides a fine line between adorable and sultry. She is just SO fucking hot! Both sessions I finished with such intense orgasms, the kind that leave you a little worn out for the rest of the day, and she sucked out every drop, rode with me through every spasm, all the while gazing at me with a contented smile and sparkle in her eyes until she had drained my cock limp. No swallow but she did a little playful cum drool before quietly availing herself of a towel.

    We have reached cruising attitude: 10.0 She has very good English skills and that makes the session more fun and intimate. It turns out that we lived a block apart when I lived in LA. I sure wish I had found her then!! I'd have had her for sleepovers. She's got great dirty-talk game and will let you know how much she "loves getting fucked by your big cock". Actually, I think she does because I made some serious plunges into her and it just seemed to turn her on more and more. She also likes to call you "my boyfriend". "I love you, my boyfriend" which, when I've heard that before from other providers was a bit of an off-putting distraction because it is so obviously contrived. She made it more playful and acknowledged the silliness and we just had fun with the whole "boyfriend / girlfriend" thing. She is totally committed to your pleasure and it wasn't until our second session that she opened up to receiving as much as giving and had a couple sweet orgasms of her own. I don't like to use typically demeaning terms for providers (we're all just humans finding our way in the world) but Cici is the perfect Chinese fuck-doll; and I say that with the highest level of appreciation and respect. She is a stellar courtesan and the kind of woman you wish you could spend time with outside the carnal carnival tent.

  15. #21092
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472

    Welcome to San Diego

    Welcome to San Diego, Bro.

    If you want fun that is within walking distance, just lookup Seaforth Boat Rentals, and rent a Jet Ski, or PWC and just fucking tear it up on the Bay. That is what you can do within walking distance.

    I am honestly not familiar with anything within walking distance in that part of town. I would recommend you either Lyft or Uber to Diamond Spa on 6th Avenue that is sandwiched between a Tajima Ramen House and a dispensary. That's only 3. 4 miles from your hotel. No one has posted Intel on that place for a while.

    If you want quality though get a ride up to 108, that is 9. 2 miles from your location.

    Best of luck on your search.

    Quote Originally Posted by Videoxxman  [View Original Post]
    Staying downtown at the Hyatt, next to the Marriott.

    No car so looking for a massage with a happy ending or more within walking distance.

    Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape