Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 372 of 920 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 422 472 872 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 13800
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8235
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    After my last experience, wanted to get back to seeing a girl that is more of my ideal body type, tall and lean. I first met her a couple of rotations ago, but she was leaving in 2 days so it would have been a waste of time to write a review. Well, she is back. Actually she never left. Her sister lives in Chicago, so she had decided to move here.

    She stands at 168 cm tall, that is 5'6" for those of you who don't know how to convert. All natural large C cups. Very lean with a very nice juicy ass. Outrageous body, one of the best that I have seen and I have seen a lot. Face wise, I would rate her 8. 5. One guy who I text with went to see her and gave her face a rating of 8. I know, it's a small sample size and beauty is in the eye of beholder, but I seriously doubt anyone will have an issue with her look even if you don't find her to be a 9 or a 10. And by all natural, I mean she has miminal makeup on and even with that she looks really good.

    The other thing worthy of pointing out is that she had formal Dongguan training back in China. If anyone had the pleasure of meeting girls who had formal training back in China, you would know that they know what they are doing and you would be in for a treat. Her ass licking skill is very good. I kept asking her if I should get on all 4, but she had me face down the whole time and was still able to go deep. And she is an expert in rusty trombone. If you don't know what that act is, please google. Also, she is surprising tight down there and she knows that herself. As soon as I entered her, I mentioned it to her right away. And right away, she started explaining to me why. I was like hmm can we talk about this later..
    Who is this beauty?

    Joanna at bhc last tall girl you posted I got lucky to see her 3 times, sadly she hasn't been back in awhile.

  2. #8234

    Tall natural beauty from Beijing

    After my last experience, wanted to get back to seeing a girl that is more of my ideal body type, tall and lean. I first met her a couple of rotations ago, but she was leaving in 2 days so it would have been a waste of time to write a review. Well, she is back. Actually she never left. Her sister lives in Chicago, so she had decided to move here.

    She stands at 168 cm tall, that is 5'6" for those of you who don't know how to convert. All natural large C cups. Very lean with a very nice juicy ass. Outrageous body, one of the best that I have seen and I have seen a lot. Face wise, I would rate her 8. 5. One guy who I text with went to see her and gave her face a rating of 8. I know, it's a small sample size and beauty is in the eye of beholder, but I seriously doubt anyone will have an issue with her look even if you don't find her to be a 9 or a 10. And by all natural, I mean she has miminal makeup on and even with that she looks really good.

    The other thing worthy of pointing out is that she had formal Dongguan training back in China. If anyone had the pleasure of meeting girls who had formal training back in China, you would know that they know what they are doing and you would be in for a treat. Her ass licking skill is very good. I kept asking her if I should get on all 4, but she had me face down the whole time and was still able to go deep. And she is an expert in rusty trombone. If you don't know what that act is, please google. Also, she is surprising tight down there and she knows that herself. As soon as I entered her, I mentioned it to her right away. And right away, she started explaining to me why. I was like hmm can we talk about this later. I want to enjoy your tightness lol.

    I read guys talking about scoring meetings with spa girls outside of the spas, but those are much older girls. Too easy. Let's see who can score an outside meeting with a girl who is in her 20s. I guess I am issuing a challenge to you all lol. The first guy who successfully gets an outside meeting with her gets the bragging right. A couple of glamour pics are available. Those are glamour pics, but it's her.

  3. #8233
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review but you left out the most important part, did she wear the glasses from her tryst ad? Where is she located?
    LOL, sorry.

    She didn't wear the shades, and she has very pretty eyes.

    She's in Park Ridge, working out the same apartment as Hannah.

    Parking is pretty easy, and the location is nice.

  4. #8232

    KP Angela

    I was happy to see Amanda at KP, but read good things about Angela. Amanda even said that guys that saw Angela kept repeating, so I checked her out. I am going to see Amanda again during this visit. We have better chemistry, but Angela makes my definitely repeatable list. I see what the guys loved about her.

    In short- Angela was a nonstop GFE spinner with great DT action when she pried herself away from DFK and did all to make me finish.

    I was met with the longest DFK. I knew that this tiny body with nice c cups was going to give me an experience worthy of a review.

    In the bedroom, the dfk continues as she undresses me and she finally stopped kissing to go down for an energetic BBBJ. After a bit more DFK, Angela grabs my bat and leads me by my bat to the sink for mouthwash and a shower, a KP standard. The shower was full of DFK and BBBJ.

    Angela leads me the bedroom, again by grabbing my bat. If you have never been led into a room that way, you will love it. I will keep the review short by just saying that the DFK I love was before and and after nearly everything and during most FS that allowed face-to-face. Angela's lips played with my chest and went to very nice bat and balls play. When I needed to switch up, my lips played with her chest, considerably longer than she had done on mine, and then my lips went down for DATY. At first she brushed my hand away, but after she started enjoying it, I asked if the finger was okay and she said yes. She allowed it in but kept my finger shallow to add to the tongue joy and really climaxed. I went back up her really tiny body and stalled at the chest again and went back to the DFK, and then more BBBJ, ending with putting a cover on me.

    We did cowgirl, K9, mish, and then I told her to finish me off anyway she could. Cover off and I got the full attention of mouth to bat and balls faster and faster with full DT. Angela put her all into that DT. I about never finish from BJ's and today was no exception. I held back too much during FS that it was going to take a bit more, so I promised that a HJ with the passionate DFK, maybe a little titty-face, and I would finish. Boy, I did. Oddest thing was that I am usually done done done after one, but she kept kissing and I kept breaking it up for titty-face, she kept touching the bat and balls, and I was "almost" ready for another round. Oh, our time was definitely up and I would have needed a long time for seconds, so it didn't happen. But if I had lost it early, I am certain Angela would have gone for another round. I was aroused enough by her post-play that there was a bit more shower fun.

  5. #8231
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyCircle  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell me the number for the agent or the location I really want to book her.
    She's gone, I tried to see her 3 days after reading his review but she had just left that morning, nothing but good girls anytime of Charlie reviews has never been wrong, I've met the best providers after he recommends them here.

  6. #8230

    ?

    How long and how much?

    Quote Originally Posted by LowEndPlayer  [View Original Post]
    I book multi-hour dates with Amanda every time she comes through town. Absolutely no complaints about my time with her.

  7. #8229

    A must see!

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    Quote above was called KP BEST LADIES. Amanda must have decided she wanted to be back in my top 3. She gave me a great visit. Her shower fun was not covered FS like I had with Irina, but it was absolutely incredible with BBBJ and lots of DFK, a bit of Russian, and K9 teasing without entering. I was tempted to do DATY in the shower, but I let Amanda lead the session and did that later. It seems like Amanda remembered I was really into the GFE and after the shower, she really delivered with DFK and lots of BLS during BBBJ.

    While I didn't visit Angela, currently in Glenview, Amanda said that she roomed with Angela somewhere else and guys kept repeating with Angela.
    I book multi-hour dates with Amanda every time she comes through town. Absolutely no complaints about my time with her.

  8. #8228

    KP Angela

    It was hard to tell if the picture on the site was her, but I think it was close enough. Total spinner. Greeted with a DFK session upon walking in. Went to the room and continued with DFK and she moved into the BBBJ. After a good while, we went to the shower for the blue toast. She continues with the BBBJ in the shower. Amazing girl who is willing to DT. Onto the bed where she continues the BBBJ again and she doesn't forget about the boys either. Rubs herself with my guy and on goes the hat for some cg. Moaning and DFK throughout. Mish to doggy where I blew in the bag. She wasn't down with me and began another BBBJ session until I cim. She enters my top KP girls list and will definitely visit her again. Borderline PSE. A must see if you can.

  9. #8227

    KP Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    Amanda at KP is sexy in all her ways, has a fantastic game and can easily be the favorite of many.

    In my experiences, Irina and Gloria are stunning beauties that give a great GFE. Irina's shower show puts her at my top of the list. Dash is a bit more girl-next-door instead of stunning, but every bit as good in the hour and follows directions. These are my top 3.
    Quote above was called KP BEST LADIES. Amanda must have decided she wanted to be back in my top 3. She gave me a great visit. Her shower fun was not covered FS like I had with Irina, but it was absolutely incredible with BBBJ and lots of DFK, a bit of Russian, and K9 teasing without entering. I was tempted to do DATY in the shower, but I let Amanda lead the session and did that later. It seems like Amanda remembered I was really into the GFE and after the shower, she really delivered with DFK and lots of BLS during BBBJ.

    While I didn't visit Angela, currently in Glenview, Amanda said that she roomed with Angela somewhere else and guys kept repeating with Angela.

  10. #8226

    Which is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    Makes Total Sense what has been false other than the end of August Closure of RL which is coming with the indictments. You'll be like God Damn in a couple weeks when HKPD and RL are both gone and you will hopefully hear from Mongers who are getting stopped and questioned for 30-45 minutes and fessing up all the details. As I sit here in Ohio Chilling you will see all my statements come true in the coming weeks - .

    Keep believing Chuck and his boys but they down played every bust and no one knew except for me that the news was involved as previously posted. So keep on keeping on and hope you ain't one of the 107 indictments.
    You said it yourself that what you said about RL closure by the end of August was false. Now you are saying "Nothing I ever told you guys has been false".

    Which is it?

  11. #8225

    I Beg To Differ

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    What are you talking about. No one is operating out of Noodle location.
    I saw pics of people coming and going from that location on 2 occasions so I beg to differ.

    Nothing I ever told you guys has been false.

  12. #8224
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    What are you talking about. No one is operating out of Noodle location.
    The booker said "old" location wasn't open but that could be in line with his comment that that they are only seeing people on a customer by customer basis. There is definitely an unmarked pig car under the bridge. Not sure if they are eating donuts on a break or waiting to ruin someone's day.

  13. #8223
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    Remember when I told you around Oct 7th HKPD would be gone welp if you are directed to their S Archer location take bail $$ with you.

    The new location on 30th is safe until intel is complied but do yourself a favor and do not go to the S Archer location and do not text the old IVY number she should have sent you guys a new number but the S Archer is a trap and not 100% sure on the 30th location.

    Also 2 mongers were pulled over leaving RL yesterday and one of those two actually gave up the HKPD location on 30th the LE Team on this pulled his text from his text app and got all the intel needed -.

    Also appears SS is operating on a client by client basis out of their old Noodle Location and there is a LE parked across archer under the bridge watching daily.

    Be Safe Gentlemen.
    What are you talking about. No one is operating out of Noodle location.

  14. #8222
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #8221

    HKPD Warning

    Remember when I told you around Oct 7th HKPD would be gone welp if you are directed to their S Archer location take bail $$ with you.

    The new location on 30th is safe until intel is complied but do yourself a favor and do not go to the S Archer location and do not text the old IVY number she should have sent you guys a new number but the S Archer is a trap and not 100% sure on the 30th location.

    Also 2 mongers were pulled over leaving RL yesterday and one of those two actually gave up the HKPD location on 30th the LE Team on this pulled his text from his text app and got all the intel needed -.

    Also appears SS is operating on a client by client basis out of their old Noodle Location and there is a LE parked across archer under the bridge watching daily.

    Be Safe Gentlemen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape