Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 8328
-
10-24-22 14:19 #5688Senior Member

Posts: 127I'm interested in ms ambitious. Going to look her up on hx. But shoot me a pm or a message here if you've got any info on her visiting as well. Thanks for the heads up about Mika too.
-
10-24-22 10:12 #5687Senior Member

Posts: 158MikkaFay22
Well known and popular BBFSCIP girl from LA now in Vegas for a few days in the Henderson and Sunrise Manor area. If you like shooting your hot cum inside young skinny petite Asian chicks then she available either thru her HX or PD profile. Currently rooming with another girl. I am guessing it be Msambitious also a well known BBFS provider on Hx.
This be your chance to have that fantasy double creampie date of your dreams. After I emptied my balls deep inside Mikka's virgin-like pussy, she squeezed every drop of my man soup for the creampie shot ha ha ha! She a fun girl if you can afford her.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MikkaFay22
-
10-24-22 10:10 #5686Senior Member

Posts: 158Natalie Gypsy Tasia
Have you considered she don't answer your calls because she not getting them since her number be changed? She be using an app for her ads but her personal cell be different LOL.
Originally Posted by ChachoT
[View Original Post]
Have you considered maybe she really not retired but Tasia got sick of all the phone calls asking for Natalie and she don't want to book her no more?
Originally Posted by Bnazty
[View Original Post]
Gypsy not even in LV right now. I bet Tasia and Nat also had a falling out. Plenty of other BBFS chicks available, just do your research. If you guys can't get hold of Natalie, then maybe just rub one out using the pictures below LOL!
Originally Posted by Jtorse22
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 01:29 #5685Regular Member

Posts: 7Yeah she hit me up out of nowhere a week ago. I think I last texted her like 5 months ago LOL. But if you can manage to meet up with her it's totally worth it, she has a model ass for real that thing is fat.
Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 20:16 #5684Senior Member

Posts: 550Same donation. That's her. I saw her once. $1 for bare everything.
Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201
[View Original Post]
She was pretty good but the hygiene was ehhh. If you need to get laid. WTF.
There is way worse.
-
10-23-22 18:08 #5683Regular Member

Posts: 6What's Abby's *.
Originally Posted by RevPerv
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 18:00 #5682Senior Member

Posts: 29Abby's OF Page
Hey guys. Going to be in Vegas and of course heard a lot about her and want a sneak peak. Does anyone have a link?
MrD.
-
10-22-22 18:20 #5681Senior Member

Posts: 799Apricot is back?
Unless I'm mistaken, or pics are stolen, I think she's back with a new name.
https://tryst.link/escort/taylormade4-u
-
10-22-22 13:09 #5680Senior Member

Posts: 91Shanelly
I don't think so. She always wants me to pull out and creqm her tits.
.
Originally Posted by Tjs8488
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 13:08 #5679Senior Member

Posts: 91Damn, really. Not surprised. Seen her a couple times. She likes to talk alot and needs it a perfect temperature to do anything. Last time I seen her, she was super wasted and kept trying to get me to but stuff for her hair. First time I seen her, she wanted me to buy her something to help cremate her dog. A memorial. Every time I see her, she is drinking, doing coke, and wants me to buy her something. She bought me a few drinks at the bar the first time and wanted me to come to her birthday party.
.
Originally Posted by ChachoT
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 12:18 #5678Senior Member

Posts: 2991There's
Plenty of other girls that hangs out with Tasia just ask her for a hook up!
Originally Posted by Bnazty
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 11:33 #5677Senior Member

Posts: 301Nat
I have her # but she doesn't reply anymore.
Originally Posted by Androo75
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 22:15 #5676Regular Member

Posts: 6I hope it's not true but I just messaged Tasia and she told me Natalie retired.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 20:52 #5675Senior Member

Posts: 308I think moles are a little easier to get pastyy than a nipple right over a girl's spine above an ugly tramp stamp, especially since the large mole you featured is not smack in the middle. Girl is also older than I deal with. To each their own though. We already know that most of the girls discussed on here are crackheads or junkies anyways. I'm just tighter with money too so that helps me see mostly just girls I really like the look of. I admit it makes things fewer and farther between sometimes.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
You be seeing mostly cute and young girls yourself. Never gonna agree with you on Shay though. She be heavier and older in person than the pics Tasia be using to get you to meet her. I had to decline. The porn Tasia showed me of Shay be 10 years old. Hats off to some like Gypsy. Was a fav of mine back when she was cheaper to see. People say she be expensive now but I should probably see if I can reach her and work under old terms lol. You be talking weird nowadays, btw. It threw my off at first but I guess you be wanting people to think you be a different person. Hilarious.
-
10-20-22 19:06 #5674Senior Member

Posts: 2991Do
Your research and find Tasia's number text her and ask for Natalie's digits BC you ain't getting it from steak!
Originally Posted by Androo75
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





