Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 28081
-
10-23-22 22:51 #21091Senior Member

Posts: 110Calm Down Francis
Calm Down Francis.
Originally Posted by Sudcciv
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 22:41 #21090Banned Member

Posts: 707Dude seriously chill
I mean if you can't afford the hobby just say so.
But dial back on the hostility especially if you're talking about 7 Spa. This place has always been fucking awesome for me.
So you either have a seriously have an attitude problem or you don't like paying a house fee and a tip on top for service. So I would recommend you just be honest, you can't afford the hobby.
This is the way the world has been for years now Sorry but you have to catch up with the rest of us.
Originally Posted by Sudcciv
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 22:36 #21089Senior Member

Posts: 140Need downtown suggestion
Staying downtown at the Hyatt, next to the Marriott.
No car so looking for a massage with a happy ending or more within walking distance.
Thanks in advance.
-
10-23-22 22:08 #21088Banned Member

Posts: 154Time for some AMP DEMAND DESTRUCTION!
I just came from what was undoubtedly the LAST AMP I shall visit (and I have been going to these things since my first visit to one here in SD, in Dec. 1984, when there were only THREE in the whole damn city! It is the place at Rolando and Univ. The "provider" spent more time "cleaning" things in the room, then she did getting down to business, and demanded more for the "tip" (I would NOT go above 1. 2 for what turned out to be a DAMN POOR VALUE! She would not allow DATY, and gave BBBJ for all of 1 minute. Crack-****** in the 80's provided more action, I swear!
Considering the "entrance fee" for these places is a MINIMUM of $50.00, it means that you all need to "hold firm" on giving anything MORE than 1. 2 on the "tip". Additionally, I attempted THREE OTHER AMP's before winding up at "Rolando", and was surprised to find them ALL PACKED (on a Sunday afternoon? Seriously? The place across the street from this "Rolando" place had a provider who was uglier then dog vomit, with red lipstick to match (it also charges $50.00 for the entrance fee-and CAMERAS GALORE AT IT! Two others on ECB had a $60.00 "entrance fee" (the parking lot was FULL! And I was given the chance to "wait". I chose NOT TO. The first place I attempted (near 70th and ECB), seems to be so "new" that they have a MASKED MALE (as the "greeter" and no one in the front office. I declined to even ask about a price. Not good when a male "manager" is on site (and in a mask no less!
So, it is time for some DEMAND DESTRUCTION of these AMP's. "Demand destruction" for those unfamiliar with the term, is where YOU as a consumer of ANY good or service (e. G. An AMP), decide, "I ain't going to pay that price", and vote elsewhere with your feet and your wallet. It appears I am now there with AMP's after 38 years, since the prices have gone up, the quality of providers (none of them fucking speak English! And "provider services" has plummeted, and MORE is being "demanded" in "tips". I am NOT having that. Time to start a BOYCOTT, and see if any of these places start disappearing. At this point raids by the FBI, ICE, SDSD, that strikes terror into all of them, and puts them ALL out of business would be a STEP UP! At least we know they would not be RIPPING OFF MONGERS any longer!
-
10-23-22 22:06 #21087Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 4727 Spa / Nicole
A little bird informed me that there was a new petite hottie at 7 Spa. Overwhelmed with curiosity, I took a Lyft over there. Upon entering the premises, Amy welcomed me in, led me into the back room down the hall, and introduced me to Nicole.
I find Nicole stunningly beautiful. She's petite and has a very fit and attractive figure, but I would not qualify her as a spinner that Amy is. Also, she has enhanced C or D cup boobs. I am sitting on the armchair and immediately, with a smile, she greets me with a kiss and reaches under my shorts to get a really good feel and grip on my cock. I, in turn, go ahead and cop a feel of her tit. I pay Amy the house fee and am about to hand Nicole the tip, but Amy tells me to go ahead and enjoy first. I pocket the tip, Amy tells me to enjoy, and leaves Nicole and I alone.
We both strip down and get naked and she hands me some Crest mouthwash to clean my mouth with. It's a good change of pace from the Listerine. She already put the pillow down, so I was under the impression that we were going straight for the fun. Nicole's English is limited but I did not really need to use the translator. She motioned for me to turn over, but with the pillow there, I had to lay my head towards the side instead of sticking it inside the hole. This backrub was mainly a tit rub, catbath combo. There is also a very decent reaching under tease. Very enjoyable.
Nicole then told me to turn over. We make out LFK and I get to enjoy her tits. Soon, she finds her way to my cock and she starts giving me a very enjoyable BBBJ. I enjoy this for as long as I could, then I request to 69. She willingly accommodates my request.
Shit! I think she enjoyed the 69 session more than I did! She was very sensitive to the touch. I love the way she was reciprocating. Really good stroking HJ. I think she teasingly bit and pinched my inner thigh. Awesome and enthusiastic BBBJ. I just grabbed her, held her tight, kept her clit close, and kept my effort sustained and her body in place. That was definitely a lot of fun.
When I felt her body had enough, she got off, and she thanked me. That was a surprise. She gave me a wipe to wipe down my mouth. She then gave me round two of a BBBJ session. That's always fun. She then gloved me up and started out in CG. We made out LFK. Then she set herself upright, and placed my hands on her tits, while she grinded on me. She then switched to Asian CG. I could feel myself really close to climaxing. Nicole then collapsed her pussy down and took in all of my member. When I hit the climax, she started just grinded on it while I was fully inside her. That orgasm felt long and really good. She was grinding on my cock in a counterclockwise motion. After feeling that tension of an orgasm for a good bit, I had that satisfying release in the bag. Nicole then cleaned me up and wiped me down. She left the room for a good bit and when she came back, she explained she took a quick shower. I felt that shower wetness on her skin.
We started cuddling and exchanging gentle kisses. I thought, ooh, this is a nice GFE. She then gets up, tells me to turn over, and she opts to finish the session with a medium to strong pressure massage with a decent amount of oil. She tells me time is up, and I tell her she was absolutely great. I get dressed and pay her my tip. Before I left the room, Amy came in to check on me. We got into a friendly debate about Nicole's tits. I thought she was an enhanced C and Amy was adamant that she was a D. To further prove her point, she let me cop a feel of her breast and said that's a C. Nicole definitely had bigger tits than Amy. So if Amy is a C, then Nicole is definitely a D. I'll defer to others' opinions about this. Overall, I thought that Nicole has great tits. She has excellent service and I find her quite beautiful. Definitely check her out.
Nicole hands me a bottle of water and I opt for a small pack of peanut M&M's. I cross the street and make my way to Burritos Santana and I take a Lyft to continue with my day.
Regarding 7 Spa's recruiting efforts, I am still on the skeptical side. However, I have been pleasantly surprised by the quality of the solid talent that they have been consistently bringing in. Nana, Lena, Sally, and now Nicole have all been awesome. I am just extremely pleased with their continued excellence.
-
10-23-22 21:32 #21086Senior Member

Posts: 34I never got MSOG before, but after asking posting the below I tried a new place got it for free. 3 goals in one hour. I paid up front and she didn't ask for extra. I was so appreciative I gave an extra 30.
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
As for the church, kinda makes me nervous if they find out or suspect anything. Look at what the Rock church did to the strip club off the 8.
-
10-23-22 20:23 #21085Senior Member

Posts: 205Hey man, the link was in the previous post. Is it not opening? Here it is again. If you can't open it I'll PM it to you.
Originally Posted by Buddha619
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/california/san-diego/female-escorts/2463480
Can you give a description on Lulu and the others there?
CC.
-
10-23-22 14:25 #21084Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 472105/106
The Farmers Insurance in Suites 105 and 106 moved out, and another organization, which is not spa related, moved in, which also brings in a lot of foot traffic.
It's an organization where people like to come in, raise their hands up, and sing hallelujah.
That's great because you can park your car among that lot and be among those saintly sinners.
To answer your question, it really depends on the provider. What has your experience with MSOG been like regarding pricing?
Originally Posted by EcgAce088
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 13:41 #21083Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 12Joy at Unique foot spa
Went late night and surprisingly not busy. Joy was adorable! Highly recommend for sweet GFE experience!! She gives fantastic table shower especially after soaping up and hops on and rubs her body all over B2B. P2P. Couldn't wait to go to room! Started with extended 69 before CFS. She is a total sweet submissive girl. Very good English I will definitely repeat before end of month with Joy. Sorry not a penthouse forum review LOL. Don't need play by play because there service is pretty standard and never a let down so far.
-
10-23-22 13:35 #21082Senior Member

Posts: 377 Spa. Sally
After the run don't walk comments about Sally's DT skills I had to check her out. Woke up early with the itch, and headed over for an early 9 am start. Did 30 minutes as Padres and Football. Cmon LOL 5 Min massage, quick flip, then clothes off. Little DFK and sucking on those great D's with amazing nipples. We discussed only BBBJ as I wasn't into more (she's not big but the mid jiggle didn't do it for me) and met at. 12 then off we go. Moved from massage table, to couch, to chair when I really got a great angle and yes, she takes it all down. Grabbed her head and start hammering and she was fine with it except for a couple of gags, then she told me it should be. 50 extra. That was funny. Got done, Russian, and out the door. It was good for that, overall vibe was kind of eh (def not GFE) but it was 9 am LOL. Probably wouldn't repeat with her but there were a couple others wandering the halls that looked cute so we will see.
-
10-23-22 12:18 #21081Shill for Super Spa ignore my posts

Posts: 73Filipina at Smile
Saw a few posts inquiring about Filipina girls. Victoria at Smile is definitely Filipina. I can recognize a Filipino accent a mile away. Cute, her English is very good, all natural C's, looks early to mid twenties.
I enjoyed May, but met Victoria on my way out. BTW, May is A-May-zing.
-
10-23-22 12:09 #21080Shill for Super Spa ignore my posts

Posts: 73Ivy at Flanders
I could never figure out why they call this AMP Flanders because it's address is on Mesa Ridge Court. You take Flanders off of Mira Mesa Blvd to get there but calling it Flanders is misleading. Done with my rant.
Last time I was here I had the difficult choice of Ivy or Macy. Ivy being the classy lady she is persuaded me to try the new girl Macy. Don't get me wrong, Macy is a looker. Young, petite, great rack and a pleaser, but I did miss Ivys fun conversation, real massage skills and all natural perfect breasts. I was almost relieved to hear Macy is gone so the decision was easy. A new girl, Alice, is Macys replacement and Ivy tells me she's also young and beautiful, but I need my Ivy fix.
I know a lot of you guys like variety, but there's just something about Ivy that sets her apart from most AMP girls. Maybe it's my chemistry with her or maybe a subconscious attraction. Who knows and apologies for rambling, but I know there are a bunch of you guys that feel the same about Ivy.
Happy mongering.
-
10-23-22 01:30 #21079Senior Member

Posts: 69Sea spa
Saw that the old "I Massage" on Jackson has a new name so went on Sunday afternoon to give it a try. Asked MS if they had time for a hour massage for me and she said yes. Mimi came in as I was undressing and said she was very busy and would I change to half hour? She is pretty cute and very persuasive but I declined and told her I would come back another time. She then asked if I would just lie down and wait for 30 minutes as she was rubbing up against me and then MS came in to help persuade me, telling me I would like the massage. I thought Oh what the hell, and laid down. Half an hour later, Mimi opens the door and says Let's Go! Off to the table shower then back for a quite nice massage. While she's at my head I'm running my hands up her legs to her nice round ass under the short tight dress she's wearing and she doesn't seem to mind. On the flip I ask if I can touch her and she asks about the tip. I show her 6 fingers and she smiles and peels down her dress and black lacy bra to show me her nice C's with erect nipples. She's caressing Jr while I'm sucking on those big nipples and then I slide that tight dress up over her butt and begin rubbing her pussy over her black panties. She begins working Jr a little faster and I raise up a bit to watch. The sight of her with all her clothes around her slim waist and those titties bouncing was too much for me. After the clean up she finished out the hour with a nice massage of face / head / shoulders / arms and legs. MS was right! A little info / Intel. Mimi mentioned a couple of times that the day before, Sat, it was very slow. She said that she only had 2 customers all day.
Doretti.
-
10-22-22 21:09 #21078Regular Member

Posts: 11Can you link the ad? Might have to go back this week to test the waters especially with Lulu!
Originally Posted by CobraComander
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 18:41 #21077Senior Member

Posts: 205I noticed some of their ads say BBFS now so looks like it is so. I texted them and they said Lisa Mimi and Lulu are working today. Unfortunately I didn't get a description when I asked.
Originally Posted by BillyBatson
[View Original Post]
I'm looking for a very short big natural experience. I found this ad and they apparently have she shortest providers on the planet but won't return my texts when asking where they are located.
https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/2463480
CC.








Reply With Quote





