Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 382 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 432 482 882 1382 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19108
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzie317  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I've seen her, but positive from what I remember. Everything is covered.
    She did a BBBJ for me, price was good, location was shitty and she was kind of on something, almost nodded off a bit during. Sweet girl, could be fun if you got her at the right time during her medication cycle.

  2. #19107

    Anybody up North See Her Yet?

    This one just started posting:https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...3/843197991110.

    I reached out this morning and got a prompt reply that she's in Castleton. Unfortunately, I'm south of the city and not willing to commit to the three-plus hours required to TOFTT. Has anyone else seen her yet? I'm thinking TGTBT, but one never really knows.

  3. #19106

    Been awhile

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAssMan  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is on the east side.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...l/411574973939
    It's been a while since I've seen her, but positive from what I remember. Everything is covered.

  4. #19105
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony317  [View Original Post]
    Just noticed that she posted this morning.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/96562650#.

    Haven't heard or seen anything from her in quite awhile. I think the last time I saw her was October of 2020. I have another post on here about trying to see her in Sept of 2021 that didn't work out very well. Link below.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5987112#post5987112.

    Anyone try to contact her? I sent a txt, but didn't get anything back. She was in high demand back in 2020, so I'm not concerned about the lack of response after a couple of hours. However, I won't be sending her a $20 outcall deposit again. Only reason I did it in Sept of 2021 was because I had seen her multiple times and thought I could trust her.
    And now the ad is gone.

  5. #19104

    Anyone see this one before?

    Looks like she is on the east side.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...l/411574973939

  6. #19103
    Quote Originally Posted by IntoAsian  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/473153345237 I have seen her a bunch. Love those nipples amd seems to enjoy our time together. She just got a place on eastside. Doesn't have much furniture but she does have a nice couch and a very friendly dog. She is good one Covered full service is a must. Enjoy this one. Greek is on the table. & I popped instantly.
    What are her rates for half and full hour? Is Greek extra?

  7. #19102

    Is Hannah Back?

    Just noticed that she posted this morning.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/96562650#.

    Haven't heard or seen anything from her in quite awhile. I think the last time I saw her was October of 2020. I have another post on here about trying to see her in Sept of 2021 that didn't work out very well. Link below.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5987112#post5987112.

    Anyone try to contact her? I sent a txt, but didn't get anything back. She was in high demand back in 2020, so I'm not concerned about the lack of response after a couple of hours. However, I won't be sending her a $20 outcall deposit again. Only reason I did it in Sept of 2021 was because I had seen her multiple times and thought I could trust her.

  8. #19101

    Single mom of 2

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/473153345237 I have seen her a bunch. Love those nipples amd seems to enjoy our time together. She just got a place on eastside. Doesn't have much furniture but she does have a nice couch and a very friendly dog. She is good one Covered full service is a must. Enjoy this one. Greek is on the table. & I popped instantly.

  9. #19100

    White Single mom

    Well she is back at it https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/473153345237 I have seen her a few times always clean and pleasant to be with bit thick on the bottom cute definitely a nice 6 to 7 at the worst probably worst part is she moves around a lot Northside then Greenwood then Castleton you know.

  10. #19099

    Any info on Mia

    I really want to try this one but my schedule hasn't lined up. Up my alley with the trashy look and open to do anything. Seen her posts for a while but she changes number so I'm curious if she is real or a rip off.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/96403233

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...l-360/49769005

  11. #19098

    Same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotMe  [View Original Post]
    I have it on good authority that this one had a chat with Uncle LEO about some of her current bad habits. I would avoid unless you end up being used as currency so she doesn't need to stay at Uncle's place.
    I heard the same thing. Maybe the same reliable source. Be safe why'all.

  12. #19097

    Several Indications She is not Real

    Quote Originally Posted by GobSmacked;6178223[URL
    https://escortbabylon.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/96223976[/URL]

    Has she been reviewed?
    She has no reviews or comments. Her photos appear to be of two different women. She only popped online three days ago. All red flags for a fake. None if this is conclusive but certainly cast doubts on the veracity of her posting.

  13. #19096
    Quote Originally Posted by GobSmacked;6178223[URL
    https://escortbabylon.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/96223976[/URL]

    Has she been reviewed?
    That is Tanya Tate a British porn star.

  14. #19095

    Has anyone dealt with her


  15. #19094

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape