Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 552 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7823
    Quote Originally Posted by Uga404  [View Original Post]
    Use a google voice. Somehow someone from seeking found my picture and is trying to blackmail. What do I do? I know blackmail and extortion is a federal crime?
    Google is terrible for privacy, but at least they can't just easily get your name, like with a regular phone acct. I always get prepaid Verizon plans, so my name is never associated with the account, although of course if the data was subpoenaed, I'm sure it could be associated with me.

    Ideally, we would use burner phone for just hobbying and also use Google Voice or TextNow or Sudo, on top of that. But still the IMEI/GPS location data would probably get you, when you are home, or at work. I need to figure out how to spoof that on the phone. But I probably don't have the focus and energy to do all that.

    I don't use any identifying info on my Seeking acct, including the pic, so that is something. And I never SMS them from my regular phone #, although I do use Signal with a few, and that has my real #. I really should get an extra phone for all of this. Extra $40 a month is worth it, and good to have a backup phone anyway.

    I've encountered several crazy/stalker girls, in the past, so I am acutely aware that they do exist. Plus if you knock one up at least make it a bit more difficult for her to track you down. Of course that's assuming they didn't think in advance to get your license plate, or similar. I like the guy who says he takes uber to the meet and greets. That is beyond what I do, but sounds smart.

  2. #7822
    Quote Originally Posted by Uga404  [View Original Post]
    Use a google voice. Somehow someone from seeking found my picture and is trying to blackmail. What do I do? I know blackmail and extortion is a federal crime?
    At some point, it seems every monger runs into this problem. Did they call you and threaten to expose you or text you? Do think they might actually have incriminating photos / texts? If not, just dump that google voice number and get a new number.

  3. #7821

    Blackmail

    Use a google voice. Somehow someone from seeking found my picture and is trying to blackmail. What do I do? I know blackmail and extortion is a federal crime?

  4. #7820
    I hate simps!

    Hopefully "men" like that will be quickly slaughtered and done away with.

    In a perfect world of course.

  5. #7819
    NewAnonymousName.

    For the record, I don't disagree with you, nor do I fault you for accurately describing the current market prices. I'm simply saying there are reasons some men overpay either occasionally or often (several are listed in my post below), and it's sad that a few here (only a few, and not you as I recall) get bent out of shape that the wealthy value their time more than their money.

    I am one of those people who get "bent out of shape" about it.

    I happen to reshape myself properly, when I found out one of those idiots was harmed, taken advantage of, or deleted all together.

    Good riddance to those sorry men. I hear about their demise all the time, it happens more often than one thinks.

    It always brings me back to good old memories of the old simp who was killed on Glenwood for simping too hard. Good riddance to that fool. It truly brings happiness to my soul knowing he is dead, and that it will happen again.

    Excellent news!

  6. #7818
    Quote Originally Posted by Wleakr  [View Original Post]
    As long as they have a phone, a woman can easily make pocket change online (cam model, fansonly, etc). Just got to cater to the simps willing to pay.
    Yeah it's pretty easy for people to make money these days. Which is good but definitely hurts this business. When I travel I get spoiled. Places like Spain and Portugal where their economy is shit and the women are ridiculously sexually liberal and the government pretty much decriminalizes the trade.

  7. #7817
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    She told me it was too small and he couldnt get it hard anymore.
    She said the same thing about you.

  8. #7816
    Quote Originally Posted by PacoTaco1  [View Original Post]
    You're just upset because I told you the girl you DATY with gets cream pied bu her husband every morning. How's his dick taste?
    She told me it was too small and he couldn’t get it hard anymore.

  9. #7815
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't listen to anything this guy says. He claims he gets FS for free on the reg but all his posts are $60 hand jobs, LOL.
    You're just upset because I told you the girl you DATY with gets cream pied bu her husband every morning. How's his dick taste?

  10. #7814
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Cindy "clarified" her Pearl Massage "Name Situation" because Eva and Tina-Tracy called her "Cindy" as she entered the Front Lobby "Here's. Cindy!

    Several of the original USA-SG posts about Pearl Massage-Sandy Springs definitely cite and include "Cindy." I made a pdf of Post # 49868 from AtlBud on 6/4/22 which has since been deleted.

    PM me an email address and I will send that post to you.

    Also, check Post # 51517 from LuvThis on 10/4/22 "I have known Cindy-Amy for a number of years."

    This situation is not exactly the first time that a masseuse was using a work name and then changed to another. Your insistence to the contrary is perplexing.
    I wouldn't listen to anything this guy says. He claims he gets FS for free on the reg but all his posts are $60 hand jobs, LOL.

  11. #7813
    Now that should be outlawed. You are totally right. They get a hundred morons that want to sit around at home and look at their pictures on the internet and the girls don't need to get out there and use what they were given.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wleakr  [View Original Post]
    As long as they have a phone, a woman can easily make pocket change online (cam model, fansonly, etc). Just got to cater to the simps willing to pay.

  12. #7812
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2227  [View Original Post]

    So, and to be blunt, where are the stupid, good looking, lazy, entitled, POS teens and 20's these days. They are not working regular jobs. TikTok proves they are too good for that crap. Where did the underground economy that allow self-entitled but useless young women to make a living go?
    As long as they have a phone, a woman can easily make pocket change online (cam model, fansonly, etc). Just got to cater to the simps willing to pay.

  13. #7811

    Where did it all go?

    I'm 51 now. Still young in my mind but with a lot of experience behind me. I can't figure out where sport fucking went wrong.

    When I was 18, I discovered the Asian brothels in Hartford, CT with some college buddies. By 1993, I was a regular at several of the really nice American girl brothels around the state. For a $60 room fee and $80-100 you could fuck a 18-22 year old with a flawless body and any race you felt like that day. I left for the northwest not long after and brothels weren't a thing there but they had numerous lingerie modeling studios where you could pick a sexy girl and get a HJ or BJ in the room. By 2000 all of this was gone. I live in NYC for a while and enjoyed the very high end brothels with model level American girls (Maybe $300 to bang a 9/10) but those were busted by 2001 or so.

    Now you have some shitty AMP's, no Atlanta escort scene and a SB lifestyle that seems 90% bullshit.

    So, and to be blunt, where are the stupid, good looking, lazy, entitled, POS teens and 20's these days. They are not working regular jobs. TikTok proves they are too good for that crap. Where did the underground economy that allow self-entitled but useless young women to make a living go?

  14. #7810
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Sounds like I struck a nerve. Could it be you that's that guy? Anyhow, looks like I got both of your screen names mad. Mission accomplished. Later old man.
    Nope, not mad at all. I only have 1 screen name dumbass. Go sit down, LOL.

  15. #7809
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    Didn't I say sit down? Take your sociopath medicine today? Good boy. Sit.
    You sit down Django, you're the sociopath, punk ass bish.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape