Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 28087
-
10-23-22 13:35 #21082Senior Member

Posts: 377 Spa. Sally
After the run don't walk comments about Sally's DT skills I had to check her out. Woke up early with the itch, and headed over for an early 9 am start. Did 30 minutes as Padres and Football. Cmon LOL 5 Min massage, quick flip, then clothes off. Little DFK and sucking on those great D's with amazing nipples. We discussed only BBBJ as I wasn't into more (she's not big but the mid jiggle didn't do it for me) and met at. 12 then off we go. Moved from massage table, to couch, to chair when I really got a great angle and yes, she takes it all down. Grabbed her head and start hammering and she was fine with it except for a couple of gags, then she told me it should be. 50 extra. That was funny. Got done, Russian, and out the door. It was good for that, overall vibe was kind of eh (def not GFE) but it was 9 am LOL. Probably wouldn't repeat with her but there were a couple others wandering the halls that looked cute so we will see.
-
10-23-22 12:18 #21081Shill for Super Spa ignore my posts

Posts: 73Filipina at Smile
Saw a few posts inquiring about Filipina girls. Victoria at Smile is definitely Filipina. I can recognize a Filipino accent a mile away. Cute, her English is very good, all natural C's, looks early to mid twenties.
I enjoyed May, but met Victoria on my way out. BTW, May is A-May-zing.
-
10-23-22 12:09 #21080Shill for Super Spa ignore my posts

Posts: 73Ivy at Flanders
I could never figure out why they call this AMP Flanders because it's address is on Mesa Ridge Court. You take Flanders off of Mira Mesa Blvd to get there but calling it Flanders is misleading. Done with my rant.
Last time I was here I had the difficult choice of Ivy or Macy. Ivy being the classy lady she is persuaded me to try the new girl Macy. Don't get me wrong, Macy is a looker. Young, petite, great rack and a pleaser, but I did miss Ivys fun conversation, real massage skills and all natural perfect breasts. I was almost relieved to hear Macy is gone so the decision was easy. A new girl, Alice, is Macys replacement and Ivy tells me she's also young and beautiful, but I need my Ivy fix.
I know a lot of you guys like variety, but there's just something about Ivy that sets her apart from most AMP girls. Maybe it's my chemistry with her or maybe a subconscious attraction. Who knows and apologies for rambling, but I know there are a bunch of you guys that feel the same about Ivy.
Happy mongering.
-
10-23-22 01:30 #21079Senior Member

Posts: 68Sea spa
Saw that the old "I Massage" on Jackson has a new name so went on Sunday afternoon to give it a try. Asked MS if they had time for a hour massage for me and she said yes. Mimi came in as I was undressing and said she was very busy and would I change to half hour? She is pretty cute and very persuasive but I declined and told her I would come back another time. She then asked if I would just lie down and wait for 30 minutes as she was rubbing up against me and then MS came in to help persuade me, telling me I would like the massage. I thought Oh what the hell, and laid down. Half an hour later, Mimi opens the door and says Let's Go! Off to the table shower then back for a quite nice massage. While she's at my head I'm running my hands up her legs to her nice round ass under the short tight dress she's wearing and she doesn't seem to mind. On the flip I ask if I can touch her and she asks about the tip. I show her 6 fingers and she smiles and peels down her dress and black lacy bra to show me her nice C's with erect nipples. She's caressing Jr while I'm sucking on those big nipples and then I slide that tight dress up over her butt and begin rubbing her pussy over her black panties. She begins working Jr a little faster and I raise up a bit to watch. The sight of her with all her clothes around her slim waist and those titties bouncing was too much for me. After the clean up she finished out the hour with a nice massage of face / head / shoulders / arms and legs. MS was right! A little info / Intel. Mimi mentioned a couple of times that the day before, Sat, it was very slow. She said that she only had 2 customers all day.
Doretti.
-
10-22-22 21:09 #21078Regular Member

Posts: 11Can you link the ad? Might have to go back this week to test the waters especially with Lulu!
Originally Posted by CobraComander
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 18:41 #21077Senior Member

Posts: 205I noticed some of their ads say BBFS now so looks like it is so. I texted them and they said Lisa Mimi and Lulu are working today. Unfortunately I didn't get a description when I asked.
Originally Posted by BillyBatson
[View Original Post]
I'm looking for a very short big natural experience. I found this ad and they apparently have she shortest providers on the planet but won't return my texts when asking where they are located.
https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/2463480
CC.
-
10-22-22 17:32 #21076Senior Member

Posts: 123Which spa is this?
Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 17:20 #21075Senior Member

Posts: 34Quick question
How much should I expect to pay for MSOG? If the fee is 60+160, is the second round another 160? Or is it more like another 20 or 40?
Also drove by 108 on the 163 and dam, the parking lot looked packed. Must have been 20 cars in that lot facing the freeway.
-
10-22-22 15:57 #21074Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 20Unique foot spa amazing Joy
Wow. Joy is the best provider that I have ever seen. She is a complete GF experience.
Had an appointment with Joy for 12:00 noon on a Friday Went inside and gave $80 and CINDY led to room in the back to wait.
In walks Joy. Very young look. Her body is amazing. She is thin, but not to the point of seeing ribs. Has Bs. They are very nice. No noticeable scarring. Perfect nipples. She asked if I wanted TS. I replied yes. She took off her robe and had pink lingerie on under. She stripped that off equally as fast. Taking my hand she led me to the TS room.
She had me lay down on my face as she got me lathered up and cleaned. After, she spread on some Nuru gel and did the body glide for a few minutes. Then on the flip she did the same getting me all lathered up and clean. She she applied some more Nuru gel and it was on. As she was doing the body glide she was rubbing her pussy back and forth against my cock. Then she said back and started with a BBBJ. I was so turned on at this point. After a few minutes of BBBJ she started rubbing her pussy against my cock again. She could tell that I was trying to slip it inside of her, so at a certain point she just slid down on top of it taking me all the way inside. St this point I was already about to bust with anticipation. So after a minute or two I motioned that we could go back to the room. She got us all rinsed off and led me back to the room.
I laid down on my stomach. She did the same body glide. This time kissing my back as she said back and forth. The she'd go up to my head and start lLFKing me.
Then she had me flip. This time she got on top and straddled me while jerking me off. Then she stopped for a second. I thought she was going to put me inside of her. But she instead motioned for me to sit up. She still had my cock in both weeks f her hands straddling it between her legs. When I sat up we started to DFK. The she pushed me backwards and sat on me. She knew inwas close to busting, so she took it pretty slow. When I got close again, I sat up and she grabbed me pulling my cock as deep as it could go. The we just kissed for a few minutes. I could feel her tight pussy pulsating the whole time.
Then I got up and we did some K9. Then went to Mish (she loves making out while getting fucked). Then we rolled over and she started riding me hard and fast. After a few minutes I knew I was going to cum soon. So I asked if I could in her mouth. She rode me for a few more minutes then jumped off when I tapped her. She immediately got down and started deep throating me until I came. She kept sucking until every last drop was gone.
After she asked if I wanted a shower or hot towels. I opted for the shower. Then back to the room. I gave her $200. She at no point asked about the tip and she didn't count it in front of me either.
The whole experience was just great. Only way it could have been better is if a second girl had joined us. But I'm not sure if you can do that here.
Hope this helps!
-
10-22-22 14:57 #21073Senior Member

Posts: 93Sally and Nicole
I had the pleasure of having a one hour session with Sally and another the next day with Nicole.
Sally is exactly as described in previous posts and worth seeing. Great tits and nipples, full Bush, head game is on point and if you vibe well open to anything but the back door.
Nicole is as described below, very cute, tight body, young, more of a B / Small C is Sally is a D. Good kisser (when I left from seeing Sally I was introduced to Nicole and her kiss is what had me back the next day). A quality session, good head game but different than Sally's deep technique, super tight pussy. We actually skipped the massage and played for the hour w / msog, something I haven't had at an AMP before.
You can't go wrong with either of them.
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 14:37 #21072Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 4727 Spa / Nicole
Just to redundantly reiterate, the 7 Spa discussed on this forum is the one at the corner of University and Rolando.
The other location is hardly, if at all, discussed on this board.
Totally reminds me when I was at Flanders around a year and a half back. I was waiting at the entrance and the MMS made a rare appearance and told me that it's very busy right now. She suggested I try out the Lusk location. She had her phone out, ready to hook me up with the address, but I got out of there assuring her I knew where to go. I ended up at Sorrento Body Care, and I ended up getting a really awesome, walk on your back, legit massage with an HJ finish. I later learned that she was referring me to Chinese Herbal Palace. Really good learning lesson there.
Anyway, folks, I just want to let you all know that there is a new hottie at 7 Spa going by Nicole. Petite spinner, around 5'1", with supposedly natural D tits. D cups on a small and lightweight 5'1" frame sounds hard to believe, but I know one really unique sexual freak of a woman, who was an all natural 32 D. So extremely rare but not impossible. Regardless if she is a natural 32 C or D, I am comfortable in saying she is young looking and fucking hot, sporting a skimpy, black spaghetti strap outfit. Very eager to play.
She will be joining up with Sally and Amy, so three ladies on station at 7 Spa this weekend.
Originally Posted by PetLover
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Nannersd
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 14:21 #21071Senior Member

Posts: 40108-Cherry
I had a brief AMP hiatus and decided to get back in the groove at 108. I ended up drawing Cherry and can confirm all of the early reports on her. Very nice mm tits and ass. She has for sure had a bbl, but it is one of the better ones I have seen, and is cute and perfectly round. It's not big big, but certainly looks that way on her petite frame. I think I was the first customer of the day as she greeted me in street clothes pre session, and put on a sexy dress after. I actually found it super hot like I was picking up a girl at a bar. She has a cute and friendly face as well. I would say she looks in her 30's.
The session was awesome. Some dfk and roaming to start, and then a very slow and sensual BBBJ. The view in the mirror was fantastic. She has amazing technique and really had me tingling. She brought her ass at around for some 69 action and it was very nice. She was grinding my face and really seemed to be enjoying. She is a shorty, so she had a little trouble reaching jr with her mouth in this position, but it was great none the less.
After 10-15 min of oral fun she hopped on RCG, and rode like a rodeo. I was close to exploding when we switched to mish, and eventually doggy. Her pussy was tight and felt fantastic.
For the big finish we opted for some more BBBJ. She really was patient and wanted to make sure I left happy, and eventually I fishished in her mouth. Much needed release.
We had a couple min left, and she gave me a wonderful head and temple massage that almost put me to sleep.
There are quite a few hotties at 108 right now so I may have to come back soon. Cherry was great and I may repeat depending how long she is in towns.
-
10-22-22 12:24 #21070Regular Member

Posts: 18El Cajon Healthy Spa Grace
The massage was good not too hard, not too soft.
Toward the end while in still face down, she ran her fingers over my legs, balls and asshole lightly. Then my cock and oh boy I was ready.
She flipped me over and I was at full mast. She pointed at my cock and said ok? Of course it was.
So she started a nice slow jerk, soft at first then harder and harder. She let me feel her ass and tits OTC and I didn't push further.
However some times I have a super foot fetish and she gladly let me rub her feet as she stroked me. I have yet to find a provider that has a problem with that. Her feet were super soft. A big turn on for me.
When I came I sprayed everywhere. She said wow. Left and came back with a hot towel and cleaned me up and massaged me for about ten more minutes afterwards. I've had a lot of providers end the massage right after I finish. Not her. Much appreciated.
She didn't ask for money. I gladly tipped her 60 and she was very grateful. Gave me several hugs and out I went. I'll definitely be back.
-
10-22-22 11:57 #21069Senior Member

Posts: 62108 Candy
I can confirm this had a great time with Candy. Really nice girl spoke good English and had a great sense of humor. She gave me probably the best legit massage I've had at one of these places. Her 34 C's (I believe natural) felt great when she was rubbing them on my back. On the flip some DFK then an outstanding BBBJ which transitioned to some 69 action. On with the cover and went through several positions. Her pussy is tight and felt great. She actually asked me if I would like to CIM so I took her up on her offer. Highly recommend Candy another great girl that Mimi has brought to 108.
Originally Posted by Msog1
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 10:18 #21068Banned Member

Posts: 198Tina
Tina is an attractive Malaysian / Chinese mix. She has a very lovely figure, and amazing breasts. She's another one of those ladies who looks even better once she takes her clothes off. Her English is decent, so talking to her isn't too difficult. Lovely personality and pleasant disposition. Her kitty is somewhere between Bush and trimmed.
According to Tina, last night was her first time ever working in an AMP. I mean, it's possible as she didn't really seem to have an established routine.
She entered the room wearing a very sexy night. Once I got on the table, she removed her panties and unstrapped her left breast before starting the massage. Massage was decent, but nothing to write about (as I sit here writing about it). She hit all the major areas, but there was little to no teasing during, and it lasted roughly 25 minutes or so. On the flip, she begins to massage my legs; again nothing in the way of sensuality. Then, she pulls her hair back and starts BLS. No real transition, just got right into it. Her BJ technique isn't bad; it feels good but not not mind-blowing. Transitions to 69 for some DATY; she is very responsive to this. After she applies the cover, we run thru multiple positions. She did express some additional pressure especially during standing K9, so she would shift her body position so that I was coming at an angle and not direct straight path. But, I'll give it to her in that she persevered, and there was a sign of relief after we finished K9. I finished with her on her stomach, which she took like a champ.
Tina is a lovely lady, and really wants to please. And seems pretty comfortable with what she is doing, and will only get better with time after she refines her technique and routine. 7/10.












Reply With Quote





