Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 19309
-
10-23-22 23:02 #14209Senior Member

Posts: 202Abys's trip
The ad has already been removed.
Originally Posted by PaleRanger
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 22:52 #14208Senior Member

Posts: 202Aleja. Dance card punched.
Congratulations on getting to Wonderland! I was walking up to the turnstile myself when puff. It vanished. Thank you for the report.
Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974
[View Original Post]
For me, a BBBJ it is hard to beat Jewells. One word describes her BBBJ. WOW!
-
10-23-22 20:56 #14207Senior Member

Posts: 30Sorry gents
Sorry for the 3 posts on the same topic, I thought the site wasn't working and didn't realize the admins had to review my post. If any mods see this please delete this post and only keep the original of the three posts on the same girl.
-
10-23-22 19:32 #14206Senior Member

Posts: 602Wait so was she cool with you hitting it bare?
Originally Posted by Capt32
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 18:59 #14205Senior Member

Posts: 1943Aleja
Sorry to read about your experience! Unfortunately, some women treat it like a business which it is, the oldest profession as they like to say! But, after reading all about your experience and others, she definitely qualifies as what OneWayOut likes to say as a "No Fly Zone" ! Aleja looks promising but I'm glad that you are reflecting what is becoming common knowledge. IDK, there's plenty of providers in this area that deliver a great experience, seem to enjoy the sex or are just great actors, very professional, are intelligent, personable and most of all, hygienic, offering service in a clean and safe environment! Our older rock stars include my favorites, Julia, Liberty'O Love in Cocoa, Krys in Palm Bay (of course, for something totally unique and different) and Heather in Cocoa Beach! I'd rather save my Mario's for them to visit even if it's only occasionally and reviews on all of them back me up! Thanks for the review!
Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 18:37 #14204Senior Member

Posts: 89Aleja
So I finally was able to schedule some time with Aleja. I was 45 min away from her when we set up our time and upon a confirmation I headed her way. Text 10 min out and didn't hear back. Now if you all remember I was stood up and ghosted last time I tried to schedule so I was hoping this time she wouldn't do that again. I arrived and park and text here. 5 min later I get response with directions. I am asked to give her a few minutes and I am wondering well hell I gave you 45 min but ok. Get inside and she is accommodating offering me water which I accepted. She doesn't ask for the donation and we get right to the activities. Good BBBJ for about 10 min and she pits a cover on and starts CG and then doggie. Thats when the slight smell hits me and I lose junior. I play it off as a cramp in my hammy and ask her to finish BBBJ. That was a great finish and she offers me wipes to clean up with. Overall, I would rate this an "Eh" on a scale of woohoo to trying to forget. I wouldn't repeat as the act was very business but if you are in to a decent BBBJ, she can accommodate. I won't repeat but others might enjoy.
-
10-23-22 13:41 #14203Senior Member

Posts: 38Tried Stacey, can't recommend
Tried Stacey after a lack of options and seeing some good reviews over the years, Her pictures must be really old because she is way bigger than advertised. Got QV BBBJ lack of effort not worth it in my opinion.
https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...o/486170034581
-
10-23-22 13:39 #14202Senior Member

Posts: 38Ember on M. Island
Went and saw Ember recently 2 times at her incall, had not seen her in 2 years always had good experiences with her. Not too much to report on since both times opted for QV BBBJ CIM Down hatch. No one else around except her roommate who also posts on STG. Reasonable donation for good service. Had covers to use if needed but no need for the BBBJ.
Stay Safe.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...-/027365409611
-
10-23-22 13:12 #14201Senior Member

Posts: 130UGH. This kind of behavior is definitely one "oh hell no" list. If I think someone is prone to that behavior (thanks to DMan I know she is) I will strike her from the list of reputable providers and never counter her. If it happens to me personally I will make sure as many mongers a possible are aware of her business style. Thanks DMan. Your bad experience is valuable to me I I hope to return the favor.
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 12:21 #14200Senior Member

Posts: 381She's back?
Well not really sure what she may be back for. So had talked to her previously about setting up a time, well she forgot to set her alarm. Then last night I get a text, I'm available. Said can't make it tonight. Then text her this morning and see if she is awake. About 2 hours later I get a reply and that she is getting dressed. Asked how much time she needed and the reply was about 20 minutes. So I ask where am I coming to, reply is her house on * Rd. A little over 20 minutes later I let her know I'm on the street. No response, several more texts, No response. Waited about an hour and still No response. Left the area and still nothing as of now.
A lit.
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...n/323451075648
-
10-23-22 11:35 #14199Senior Member

Posts: 130PG Tips His Regular Hat
Thank you very kindly for the shout out BeachRunner. I'm a very long time naughty boy recently relocated to the Space Coast to hang with the smart freedom loving people for the rest of the natural. You're a gentleman and a scholar.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 10:48 #14198Senior Member

Posts: 260Julia, My 1st. Time
First off Kudos to Willie24, and other senior members for there reviews on Julia. It is very hard to find good stable providers up in my area. I contacted her on Saturday about a meeting she was in the process of finding a hotel up in the cocoa beach area, I steered her away from some of the typical dives known for LEO activity and recommended a list of quality offerings. We chit chatted via text while she was researching. The topic of Nuru massage came up, and though she had done this type of massage, she had never used the actual Nuru gel. I told her I would mix up a batch, and she was very eager to try it out. Comms went dead for a few hrs. But I figured she got busy with her research. She texted me later in the evening, that she had procured a nice place, which ended up being in Melbourne. I apologized and told her that time had run out for me, and if we could reschedule for the next day. She was understandably disappointed, but I assured her that I would contact her in the morning. So I did and she was excited to meet. Got directions to the hotel, and she met me at the elevator when I arrived. She gave me a nice smile upon seeing me and a wonderful DFK, it was like she was meeting a boyfriend. We went up to her room, which was very nice and roomy, where she proceeded to kiss me like a long lost lover. We undressed and went to bed, she has a very nice body and wonderful natural breasts, nipples to die for. She lubed us up and took me on a fantastic Nuru glide, rubbing her body all over me, grinding her wet kitty up and down my legs, and on junior whom was happily responding I was rubbing her all over as well. She gave me DFK throughout. After gliding for awhile she went down to take care of junior with both mouth and hands. I loved the way she kept teasing me. She definitely has skills and can DT with the best of them. I stopped her short of explosion and told her it was her turn. I kissed my way down to a tasty shaved kitty. Very clean, scentless as a matter of fact. Now I know women come in all flavors, but this was one clean pussy. I licked her inside and out focusing on her responses as I zeroed in on her little button, I could feel her thigh muscles twitching as I hit the right spots, the she tensed up and almost crushed my head with her legs. She pushed me away and pulled me up to her with that look like oh yeah he's got skills LOL. On to the main course I suited up and entered a nice snug kitty, she proceeded to DFK as I pumped away in mish. She met my every stroke, and wrapped her legs up around me. It was like being with a woman who hadn't had sex in years. I whispered in her ear I was about to blow, and she said give it to me, give me your cum. She squeezed that kitty tight as if to milk out every drop. Man she has got some muscles. She held me tight thru my post orgasm twitching, and kept contracting her pussy, she laughed as she new it was sensitive for me. She kept her legs wrapped around me and DFK'd me until junior slowly relaxed and eventually popped out. We snuggled for a bit more and made chit chat. Then off to shower. I thanked her for a wonderful time, and she said don't be a stranger, that I was always welcome, I also thanked her for her GFE experience, how comfortable she made me feel, and me not feeling rushed. Definitely a great lady to be with as many have said. I have no problem seeing her again.
-
10-23-22 07:37 #14197Senior Member

Posts: 30Has anyone entered this abyss?
Has anyone seen her? Communication was good but she would not send a face pic so I backed out. Does anyone have any experience with her?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/365771897168
-
10-23-22 07:24 #14196Senior Member

Posts: 30Very pleasant
I saw her yesterday morning, she was very pleasant, cute, in her early 30's, and didn't smell like rotten eggs cleaned up with baby wipes. She gave a great BBBJ and then protected doggie. I didn't notice any obvious candy use but it was first thing in the morning so I cannot contest to her condition in the evenings. She does have dirty blonde hair right now, I think the photos of her as a brunette are a few years old but she does look the same other than the hair.
Originally Posted by Count1
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 06:42 #14195Senior Member

Posts: 1032Thanks for the Aleja review
I want to give MisterNormal some props for his 4 reviews. To all the new members who are just starting and want to earn some credibility this is the way you do it. MisterNormal has chosen some well established providers in the area to visit and has done a very good job of describing his visits. I especially appreciate your honest report on Aleja as I have been contemplating scheduling a visit with her or should I say TRYING to schedule a visit with her as it appears her communication can be hit or miss. I have enjoyed and appreciated all the great information that has been shared with many of my Senior Member friends from the Brevard Board and it appears that MisterNormal is well on his way to becoming a trusted senior member with honest information that is informative and entertaining to read. It's great to see a few newer members posting reviews and information as it helps to give a bit of a broader opinion on the topics we discuss and helps everyone make a more informative decision on what they are looking for. So a big thanks to members like MisterNormal as well as PureGent for adding to the forum and setting the example for any newbies wanting to know how to earn credibility and share information.
Originally Posted by MisterNormal
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





