Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 120 of 736 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 170 220 620 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9243
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    I picked up a skinny BSW last night in NMS at around 2:30 am. No signs of demons. Looked good. Said was doing this for side cash. BBBJ but no swallow. Damage was $30. Says her name was Keke. I would repeat.
    More like feeding a habit. 30 bucks to suck raw dick isn't side cash. Hell, you can make that in two hours at a supermarket or convenience store with these outrageous starting wages.

  2. #9242
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    I picked up a skinny BSW last night in NMS at around 2:30 am. No signs of demons. Looked good. Said was doing this for side cash. BBBJ but no swallow. Damage was $30. Says her name was Keke. I would repeat.
    I was out there at 4:30-5:30 am this morning and there was zero activities. The security Bacon Bits were patrolling the route quite frequently. Until next time I guess.

  3. #9241

    BSW in NMS

    I picked up a skinny BSW last night in NMS at around 2:30 am. No signs of demons. Looked good. Said was doing this for side cash. BBBJ but no swallow. Damage was $30. Says her name was Keke. I would repeat.

  4. #9240
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    This wasn't one of you guys was it? LOL.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjHX2...d=MDE2OWE1N2Q=
    Oh man. I would love to do her. She's hot.

  5. #9239

    Busted

    This wasn't one of you guys was it? LOL.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjHX2...d=MDE2OWE1N2Q=

  6. #9238
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Almost all of them do, usually a cheap little folder that would collapse on their hand if they actually tried to stab someone with it.

    I know one girl who had a cute little .25 acp, it dropped on the floor when she was taking her clothes off.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    The big blonde Caroline had a folding blade on her jeans. I politely told her to put it away as I don't need to be poked if she freaks out. I get it that they need it for their protection. But, the last thing I need is an accident and it's something that I can't explain if I end up in the hospital.

  7. #9237
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaxx  [View Original Post]
    Was staying here last night. Walked the casino floor around 1 a, saw a nice looking hooker by the duncan donuts in the back of the casino floor. Light skinned black, great DSLs, tight bod with perfect ass, prob mid / late 20's, red hair. Chatted her up a bit, a bit of a nut case. More so than most SWs but her looks won me over so to her room we went after agreeing on $240 (she wanted $500, I think $200 would have been doable). Apparently she's at this place a lot, a couple of bartenders recognized her and were talking to her like a regular. Her personality was volatile, changing from happy / chipper to angry / agitated in the blink of an eye with no transition. No regrets here, but I was quick to get in and out and would not repeat. She looks killer in a tight cocktail dress tho so I guess never say never!
    Was she staying at the Encore? I wouldn't blame her for charging 500 as the rooms are about 400+ a night. Just based on your description, she should've been 100-150 a date.

  8. #9236

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolKid96  [View Original Post]
    Let me guess. Her name is Leah, and the last 2 digits of her phone number are 80, right?
    Yes, you are correct.

  9. #9235
    Somebody at Mass and Cass just threw a brick at the windshield of an EMS vehicle that was responding to a gunshot call. Very likely we'll be seeing an increase in Uncle LEO's activities in the area.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  10. #9234

    D Ave

    Picked up a blonde WSW on D Ave last night named Christina around 2 AM brought her back to my place. Got a really nice covered CBJ and took her mish. She asked if I wanted to CIP for an extra 20 dollars, I ended up declining (I play safe). Great tight body and pussy. Unfortunately she does not have a phone (her phone got stolen of course) so she's going to hit me up next week and hopefully I can repeat.

  11. #9233

    Digits upon request

    Quote Originally Posted by Snaxx  [View Original Post]
    Was staying here last night. Walked the casino floor around 1 a, saw a nice looking hooker by the duncan donuts in the back of the casino floor. Light skinned black, great DSLs, tight bod with perfect ass, prob mid / late 20's, red hair. Chatted her up a bit, a bit of a nut case. More so than most SWs but her looks won me over so to her room we went after agreeing on $240 (she wanted $500, I think $200 would have been doable). Apparently she's at this place a lot, a couple of bartenders recognized her and were talking to her like a regular. Her personality was volatile, changing from happy / chipper to angry / agitated in the blink of an eye with no transition. No regrets here, but I was quick to get in and out and would not repeat. She looks killer in a tight cocktail dress tho so I guess never say never!
    If you are a good member here who contributes intel, happy to provide this girl's # upon request, just send me a message.

  12. #9232
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaxx  [View Original Post]
    Was staying here last night. Walked the casino floor around 1 a, saw a nice looking hooker by the duncan donuts in the back of the casino floor. Light skinned black, great DSLs, tight bod with perfect ass, prob mid / late 20's, red hair. Chatted her up a bit, a bit of a nut case. More so than most SWs but her looks won me over so to her room we went after agreeing on $240 (she wanted $500, I think $200 would have been doable). Apparently she's at this place a lot, a couple of bartenders recognized her and were talking to her like a regular. Her personality was volatile, changing from happy / chipper to angry / agitated in the blink of an eye with no transition. No regrets here, but I was quick to get in and out and would not repeat. She looks killer in a tight cocktail dress tho so I guess never say never!
    Let me guess. Her name is Leah, and the last 2 digits of her phone number are 80, right?

  13. #9231

    Encore Boston Harbor

    Was staying here last night. Walked the casino floor around 1 a, saw a nice looking hooker by the duncan donuts in the back of the casino floor. Light skinned black, great DSLs, tight bod with perfect ass, prob mid / late 20's, red hair. Chatted her up a bit, a bit of a nut case. More so than most SWs but her looks won me over so to her room we went after agreeing on $240 (she wanted $500, I think $200 would have been doable). Apparently she's at this place a lot, a couple of bartenders recognized her and were talking to her like a regular. Her personality was volatile, changing from happy / chipper to angry / agitated in the blink of an eye with no transition. No regrets here, but I was quick to get in and out and would not repeat. She looks killer in a tight cocktail dress tho so I guess never say never!

  14. #9230
    Quote Originally Posted by InATrance92  [View Original Post]
    FYI. A lot of the girls carry at minimum a small knife on them for protection from crazy ass creeps in the area and rightfully so.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreBJs  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Figured that but but wasn't sure. Never seen one on a girl. I will be more careful!
    Almost all of them do, usually a cheap little folder that would collapse on their hand if they actually tried to stab someone with it.

    I know one girl who had a cute little .25 acp, it dropped on the floor when she was taking her clothes off.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  15. #9229

    Weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by InATrance92  [View Original Post]
    FYI. A lot of the girls carry at minimum a small knife on them for protection from crazy ass creeps in the area and rightfully so.
    Thanks. Figured that but but wasn't sure. Never seen one on a girl. I will be more careful!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape