Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 523 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 7845
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5865

    It is Val.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX  [View Original Post]
    Wait, now after checking the streetwalker forum I am thinking that may be Valerie from the rep am link I sent. Appears valarie is back in the area and someone picked her up the other day and had a positive date.
    https://archives.rep-am.com/2020/02/...during-arrest/

    You're right. It is Valerie in the pic in the Rep Am link, never mind they state her full name.

    As far as Beka or Rebecca Reid I think, she can be found in the link for WTNH, the prostitution sting, where they list her full name as well.

    https://www.wtnh.com/news/connecticu...itution-sting/

    Incidentally, that's the same sting where another local soiled dove was snapped up, Kat, Katherine Miller, who is a daily poster on STG. But going back to Val, f you check FB, search for her name, you'll see that its the very same person in the pic posted earlier on here and in the Rep Am link, albeit a bit more worn out now. Which I suppose is natural, especially considering the hard and fast life she no doubt lives, what with the substance abuse and I imagine the countless number of cocks she's been ridden hard by. Bless her heart. From the recent review of her top notch skills sampled when she was recently working the loop, I would love to saddle up and give her yet another cock to open wide for, or bend over and spread them for. Perhaps I missed it, but did someone say how much was she looking for, or did she take for services rendered? Seems like it was well worth it from the report given, but I am curious, considering she doesn't post online on STG or anywhere else I know of and doesn't walk the loop regularly or that often.

  2. #5864

    Valarie

    Quote Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX  [View Original Post]
    Yes that does look like beka. I've picked her up before, just before that bust. She looked better than most the girls on skip, and way better than any others walking. She wasn't super enthusiastic, but had a nice body and was pleasant enough. Didn't do FS but she allowed FIV. She wasn't waiving cars down like other girls, At first I didn't think she was even working.

    When I first saw that ad I actually thought it could have been this one:

    https://archives.rep-am.com/2020/02/...during-arrest/

    But upon further review I think you are right it is Beka.
    Wait, now after checking the streetwalker forum I am thinking that may be Valerie from the rep am link I sent. Appears valarie is back in the area and someone picked her up the other day and had a positive date.

  3. #5863

    Rebeka

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBalls420  [View Original Post]
    If I am not wrong this is Rebeka. If that's really her then she was locked up for a while, & looks like she's out now.

    Check 8th picture here. https://www.wtnh.com/news/connecticu...itution-sting/.

    Lots of demons & may hav unwanted gifts to give.
    Yes that does look like beka. I've picked her up before, just before that bust. She looked better than most the girls on skip, and way better than any others walking. She wasn't super enthusiastic, but had a nice body and was pleasant enough. Didn't do FS but she allowed FIV. She wasn't waiving cars down like other girls, At first I didn't think she was even working.

    When I first saw that ad I actually thought it could have been this one:

    https://archives.rep-am.com/2020/02/...during-arrest/

    But upon further review I think you are right it is Beka.

  4. #5862
    Senior Member


    Posts: 228

    Rebeka.

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBalls420  [View Original Post]
    If I am not wrong this is Rebeka. If that's really her then she was locked up for a while, & looks like she's out now.

    Check 8th picture here. https://www.wtnh.com/news/connecticu...itution-sting/.

    Lots of demons & may hav unwanted gifts to give.
    Got the idea thanks!

  5. #5861

    Big Booty Latina

    Any info on this one? She looks good and has some big cheeks. Want to hit this one royally.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...-/760863451675

  6. #5860
    Quote Originally Posted by Oosul  [View Original Post]
    If I am not wrong this is Rebeka. If that's really her then she was locked up for a while, & looks like she's out now.

    Check 8th picture here. https://www.wtnh.com/news/connecticu...itution-sting/.

    Lots of demons & may hav unwanted gifts to give.

  7. #5859
    Senior Member


    Posts: 228

    Tgtt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seekist  [View Original Post]
    A No. Not even worth going into. Just don't.
    Ok thanks.

  8. #5858
    There was also a report about a her drug dealer boyfriend barging into the room one time and ripping some guy off.

  9. #5857
    Quote Originally Posted by Oosul  [View Original Post]
    You can f⁵ ind her walking on hillside, mostly near kellogg and cliff area. 50 bucks cardate everything covered, she's not 28, one of my regulars said she can be ok, or completely nuts so go with caution.

  10. #5856

  11. #5855

    That will be

    Quote Originally Posted by Oosul  [View Original Post]
    A No. Not even worth going into. Just don't.

  12. #5854

  13. #5853

    Buttons

    Quote Originally Posted by Thotinspector  [View Original Post]
    As luck would have it I had a dream about her last night for the first time.

    She was staying at that bedbug infested APPLE Notell-Motel in WTBRY.

    I opted for a QV Car date. CBJ. (no Un-Covered even if you offer more donation).

    But her photos don't do her justice! She is quite Petite only 4'11-5 feet.

    And the Fun bags. OMG Def a 10/10 she has some DOUBLE H CUPS firm and heavy.

    My goodness! But she is from NYC and is leaving today unless she misses her train.

    Def check her out if you are dreaming around the brasscity.
    Found her difficult to deal with today, Wanted to charge me 30 extra to wear the outfit in her pics.

  14. #5852
    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe  [View Original Post]
    Ok, Thank you appreciate it!
    As luck would have it I had a dream about her last night for the first time.

    She was staying at that bedbug infested APPLE Notell-Motel in WTBRY.

    I opted for a QV Car date. CBJ. (no Un-Covered even if you offer more donation).

    But her photos don't do her justice! She is quite Petite only 4'11-5 feet.

    And the Fun bags. OMG Def a 10/10 she has some DOUBLE H CUPS firm and heavy.

    My goodness! But she is from NYC and is leaving today unless she misses her train.

    Def check her out if you are dreaming around the brasscity.

  15. #5851

    Buttons

    Quote Originally Posted by Thotinspector  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Back as in she used to work out of TORRINGTON in 2021. But hard asf to set up an appointment.

    I gave up. Use caution never seen a review. But she has an ONLY F chat with her on INSTAGRAM is best bet.
    Ok, Thank you appreciate it!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape