Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19754

    Seen her multiple times

    Quote Originally Posted by OldNorm  [View Original Post]
    See told you LOL.
    She is great and she was on sb site for a while.

  2. #19753

    Best spot around Castleton

    What's the best spot around Castleton? Looking for a hour massage (that's great) and a HE or maybe more at the end. Cheers! I'll share my experience too. Just looking for a great massage really. Thank you!

  3. #19752

    Amazing Kiki

    I visited Monica today and have nothing but all positive to say about my experience. After reading so many reports, I was desperate to meet Kiki.

    What a girl she is! Started with. 4 HHR, she touched my junior and headed straight to the room. Within 5 minutes, I could feel her boobs and kitty grinding near my ass. Handed 200 to her, she then took off her remaining clothes, added cover, and started sucking the junior in 69 positions. She then turned and forced her little nipples into my mouth (felt amazing). Her ass was tight and she is my kind of girl (I like petite's).

    Will repeat. It's just that I have to cross the whole city. Hope the South side will get some better options like Art. I heard the new MT will be arriving soon at Art this week and I know they share MTs with Monica. So fingers crossed!

    Happy mongering!

  4. #19751

    Told you

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickDeals  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/473153345237

    Have dream about her and she is worth it. A little healthy on the thigh side, but personality and service made up for it.
    See told you LOL.

  5. #19750

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickDeals  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else tried her massage and de stressing techniques? Thanks.
    Yes she is she is fun the more you see her the better she dose.

  6. #19749

    Any reviews?

    Anyone know about this one https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in/87...1-6759376604dd.

    Feel free to dm me.

  7. #19748

    Worth it.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/473153345237

    Have dream about her and she is worth it. A little healthy on the thigh side, but personality and service made up for it.

  8. #19747

    Help ASAP

    Hey everyone, I am sorry for asking for information without posting before, I have posted before in other Indiana forums and am just here in Indy for one last night. I am not familiar with any places or locations so I've been reading the forum but been confused. I need to find a place for tonight on the North / Northwest side. PM if you can. I appreciate any help and would be happy to post my report afterwards if I find a good massage / HE.

  9. #19746

    Mountain Aire

    I was sweaty from the heat and didn't want to spend much, so I went to Mountain Aire to use their table shower. Cost $40 for half hour of service, and another $60 for basic extras.

    The woman I got was pretty attractive. She was medium height, wore a dress, and had a necklace that might have had her name, but I don't know. She wasn't very enthusiastic for most of the half hour, but got the job done.

    She brought me to the table shower. She sprayed me with warm, relaxing water and rubbed soap all over me. I couldn't stop myself from getting erect while getting cleaned. It was an erotic experience. I felt relaxed and clean. She took me back to the massage room and gave me a weak, unfulfilling massage.

    Afterwards, she went out of the room to get oil in her hands, and then started stroking me while rubbing my nipples, and massaging my balls and legs. I felt so good. I rubbed her breasts, and she pulled down the top of her dress exposing her nice large breasts with big, erect nipples. I felt under her dress rubbing her ass and pussy, and she wasn't wearing any underwear. She also pulled the bottom of her dress up showing her pussy. She had full pubes and looked wonderful.

    She kept having to leave for more oil, and eventually just brought the oil into the room. I always end up lasting a long time. It was a sexy experience, and I want to go back for more table shower and full sex. Hopefully she acts happier though. I had a good time.

    Anybody else had a good time here?

  10. #19745

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoJoe  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Does anyone know where blonde BoBo has landed? Or, if Mimi is still at, or back at Sweets?
    Mimi is back at Sweets.

  11. #19744

    Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by OldNorm  [View Original Post]
    Like I said before solid 6 to 7 white cute clean in nice hotels she dose move around but still nice places no run down trap houses.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/473153345237

    Massages and extras have fun be nice.
    Has anyone else tried her massage and de stressing techniques? Thanks.

  12. #19743

    Blonde BoBo

    Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoJoe  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Does anyone know where blonde BoBo has landed? Or, if Mimi is still at, or back at Sweets?
    Coral Spa, off 86th on the North side. Sometimes she takes a day or two off.

  13. #19742

    Weekend fun

    Hey guys. Does anyone know where blonde BoBo has landed? Or, if Mimi is still at, or back at Sweets?

  14. #19741

    Cozy vs Sun. Castleton

    Which place has the best looking women and which offers the most extra service? Cozy or Sun?

  15. #19740
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyBike  [View Original Post]
    Here for work anyone have any good AMPs with FS menu. Read so many different ones not sure what's the best. Thanks.
    I'm not sure there is a "best". There are several. Some times one is the best and then later another is the best. To tell you the truth you will have to visit a few and make the decision yourself. It also depends on what type of women you prefer. I go to one spa depending on what I what I want one day and a different one depending on my mood another day.

    I look forward to hearing about your experiences and look forward to my return to Indy!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape