Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 689 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 189 589 639 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 739 789 1189 1689 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,335 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27046
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    This is me stopping the car

    Cops don't use this forum because if you knuckleheads are using it as you should then they can never authenticate any info. There was once, just once an actual sting on this forum and it was looking for pedos. A guy posted that he had a "super young" provider and respond by PM. When guys answered he told them she was 16. Except for one guy they all told him what a sick bastard he was. The one guy was in, they immediately moved him off our server "write me at this email" so that they could harvest all his meta data and then set up a sting, the had ZERO interest in regular mongers looking to fuck adults.

    The next guy who calls another guy a cop gets banned.

    A2

  2. #27045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    I came across about 2 months ago and she was just getting out of jail. Looked good and was cleaned. Checked her out 2 weeks later and was already showing signs. It is sad.
    Yikes, what a shame. Before the baby and jail, she was a tiny tight little thing very much like Vanna with a better ass.

  3. #27044
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #27043
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Don't feed the trolls.

    A2

  5. #27042

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA  [View Original Post]
    So I was on a trashy kick the other day. Oh did I get what I bargained for.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-rose/50271901

    I went ahead with my little head when I should have just not gone. I'm pretty sure she has a monkey on her. If you don't mind that bb is on the table. I did not take that plunge. She was tight and took direction well. I doubt I'll visit her again though I get nervous about drugs especially when they won't admit it to you when it's obvious. Pics look better then she does. I can say I think she is a good person and is doing what she feels she needs to make it in this world at this point. Sometimes things get ahold of you and you don't get away. I guess I just feel bad for her is all.
    I came across about 2 months ago and she was just getting out of jail. Looked good and was cleaned. Checked her out 2 weeks later and was already showing signs. It is sad.

  6. #27041
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #27040
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #27039
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  9. #27038
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see her at?? Inquiring minds want to know.
    Econo lodge and she stated she didn't know how long she would be there.

  10. #27037

    Pepper

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Trying to see Pepper, anything I should be aware of?
    Said she only posts for OF digital content and has been out of the area for awhile.

  11. #27036
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Sampled this one today. Very good mic skills and gets into it with taking direction well. Worth visiting!

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/215393529663
    Where did you see her at?? Inquiring minds want to know.

  12. #27035
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    It seemed suspicious "recommended" by the same account with only 5 posts, that account is also "recommending" this one https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/136171554745.
    Game is getting bad, with all these scammers, with all the overpriced 304s with sh@tty service, and with these old AMP gals... it is getting bad.
    See post 26868. Not LE however is a reported cash and dasher.

  13. #27034

    I did

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Please do tell where she was reviewed before as I also have not been able to locate a post other than the brief one from you stating she will still your money. When you posted that another monger asked that you elaborate however you never did.
    In a previous post.

  14. #27033

    Batbara

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777  [View Original Post]
    This lady has limited reviews, but I decided to toftt.

    I am very glad I did! She just moved here from France. The ad has her listed as hispanic / latina. I would classify her as exotic. Everything about her was exotic.

    I normally see providers from Eros with some of them being Latinas. For me there is a language barrier alot of the times which can hinder the date. In the the case with Barbara, she spoke good English. I was welcomed with a warm embrace and everything flowed naturally. It was one of the best experiences I've had with a provider and I highly recommend her. She was exactly my type (beautiful face, nice manmades, very energetic).

    Of course, her rates are not cheap. So if you want Walmart quality, then you can pay Walmart prices.

    She is totally GFE.

    Just thought I would hurry and post the review while she is still in Richmond. As always, humbleness and respect goes a long way.

    Hope she sticks around.

    Also I have provided another link that seems to be from her time in France. I think those pictures are a better representation. IMO, but she is prettier in person.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...?cat=6208&wn=1

    https://m.sexemodel.com/escort/Barbara.rios%20GFE-108393/?stage=1
    I saw here yesterday afternoon she is a total GFE nice lady had a great time.

    13.

  15. #27032
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape