Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 543 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 43 443 493 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 593 643 1043 1543 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 25715
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17585

    Are you sure

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureGiver  [View Original Post]
    Only if your married, or maybe you've got something yourself to hide.

    I find most of you overly Paranoid.

    But I'm Single.

    I've been around forever and seen so many girls I lost track 10 years ago.

    I never had a problem using my real name and most of them came and stayed with Me even at times.

    But, you have to use some "common sense" and I have an enormous amount of it!
    Someone with an enormous amount of common sense is some one that listens to and seriously considers advice.

    Like others have said there is no good reason for you to provide any personal information. Yes you may not have a spouse but you do have family, friends, neighbors, and a job that could be affected if the girl has your info. Social media is a tool used to ruin a lot people. These girls want to keep it business only. No relationship. I keep it that way.

    It is bad enough these girls can get your image on video and a license plate number.

    All I can say is think about others opinions and experiences. You need to protect yourself. Stay safe.

  2. #17584

    You're not crazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by TontoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Call me crazy, but giving your real name, home address, work info, social media info, etc, to a drug-addicted working girl and, perhaps by extension, all the low life's in her social circle doesn't sound smart to me. Common sense says there is zero upside and a steep downside risk to such foolishness.
    I've just never had a a problem that I didn't get resolved and nothing ever serious to warrant Me toi change anything.

    Call Me lucky, maybe, but like I said, I just used "commonsense" and I've got plenty to spare, so I didn't put myself in any situation I didn't want or couldn't handle.

    You have to use you BIG head, and not the smaller one.

    I also not desperate. LOL.

  3. #17583

    Another visit with Sofia

    She is very good with texting and being on time. She does carry a little more around the middle than I like but makes up for it with a nice personality.

  4. #17582
    Quote Originally Posted by TontoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Call me crazy, but giving your real name, home address, work info, social media info, etc, to a drug-addicted working girl and, perhaps by extension, all the low life's in her social circle doesn't sound smart to me. Common sense says there is zero upside and a steep downside risk to such foolishness.
    Agreed. To each his own, but I don't see a single bit of upside in sharing real information.

    Case in point:

    https://twitter.com/milk_lana/status...60501861781505

  5. #17581

    Courtney babygirl

    Haven't heard from babygirl Courtney in sometime had a boyfriend that liked to rob guys why they were visiting her, before that she was one of the best provider I had met, but true colors always show thru. Just seen her mom pumping gas, asks where she's been, she said she moved to Marysville for awhile, that just happened to be where the woman's prison is, so looks like we won't be seeing her for quite some time. I'm sure shell gain a few pounds also, I can't feel sry for her she robbed and ripped off half the guys on here, she's basically her own worst enemy.

  6. #17580
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureGiver  [View Original Post]
    Only if your married, or maybe you've got something yourself to hide.

    I find most of you overly Paranoid.

    But I'm Single.

    I've been around forever and seen so many girls I lost track 10 years ago.

    I never had a problem using my real name and most of them came and stayed with Me even at times.

    But, you have to use some "common sense" and I have an enormous amount of it!
    Call me crazy, but giving your real name, home address, work info, social media info, etc, to a drug-addicted working girl and, perhaps by extension, all the low life's in her social circle doesn't sound smart to me. Common sense says there is zero upside and a steep downside risk to such foolishness.

  7. #17579
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  8. #17578
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  9. #17577

    Another visit with Sofia

    I went to visit Sofia once again. All I can say is she was better than the first time. Her only negatives is that she is bigger than I would like but she is still very attractive. The other thing I am not fond of is she entertains in a motel. I would prefer a house.

    For all you that have not visited her you are missing out but it is good for us that visit her because we have more opportunity to see her.

    Search STG under Sofia.

  10. #17576

    Golden V Scheduling

    Quote Originally Posted by TwackJackSo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/264276319339.

    Also I've read the reports on Golden v. Seems like she's not very prompt on messaging back. Should I maybe schedule a day before?
    Scheduling is hwer weakest trait. You might try to set up the day before, but text her when you're headed her way. Try to keep a dialogue going until you arrive.

    Good luck. She's my favorite right now.

    Regards.

  11. #17575

    Talent is lacking for a recession

    If we are in a recession you wouldn't know it from the talent on STG and other places. I feel like most of those skanks should be paying me. And I'm old and fat! If Sexy Lexi is the best we have in the area right now we are still in trouble fellas. LOL.

    OK, rant over, have a good weekend everyone and be safe.

  12. #17574
    Those that are paranoid about their identity are the same ones that make reviews using "in my dream" in the first sentence. Quit being so damn paranoid and stop using stupid phrases. We all know you banged a chick and paid for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureGiver  [View Original Post]
    Only if you’re married, or maybe you've got something yourself to hide.

    I find most of you overly Paranoid.

    But I'm Single.

    I've been around forever and seen so many girls I lost track 10 years ago.

    I never had a problem using my real name and most of them came and stayed with Me even at times.

    But, you have to use some "common sense" and I have an enormous amount of it!

  13. #17573

    Passing through next week.

    Anyone have any info on this one? https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/264276319339.

    Also I've read the reports on Golden v. Seems like she's not very prompt on messaging back. Should I maybe schedule a day before?

  14. #17572

    Go south

    Quote Originally Posted by ChargersFan18  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying Sa but to me there are more fakes and scammers than actual real women. Seriously wondering why I still pay for the subscription. With that being said I'm still not going to pay 450 for a 40 something year old woman who I should be able to pick up in a bar for free (probably wouldn't bang her for free) I'm 40 BTW if I'm going to pay for it she's got to be 20's at most early 30's. I realize this area is pretty much "walking dead" territory, so I guess I'll spend my $$ on Marijuana and Ps5 until it gets better out here, if not oh well I'm not overpaying anymore.
    I feel your pain regarding the Dayton and Cincy scene. It's truly "Land of the Walking Dead" around here and has been for the past five years or more.

    If you can get away for a weekend, try to fly to Baby Dolls in Dallas or Gold Rush in Miami. Both strip clubs are chock full of pretty Latinas in their early 20's and will allow nipple-sucking in the lap rooms and plenty of ass-groping and even kissing. Back in August I got a BBBJ from a tall, sexy brunette at Gold Rush for three Benjis. I know it's pricey once you tally up the cash you spent at the club plus airfare and hotel, but if you want to get yourself out of the doldrums of Ohio and see what a room full of sexy, horny girls looks like, then head south, brother.

  15. #17571

    Only If.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    You definitely should not be giving your info like real name, license, or anything like that to providers. See the cinci board that involved many would say a "quality girl". What if this person gets busted and then LE has your info, what if a SO of the provider finds a pic of you and your ID and puts you on blast. We've seen those pics end up in ads on sites. There is just so much you open yourself too. It's proven time and time again that this info they have on you is leverage. If something doesn't go the way the provider wants they have the ability to ruin your life. The risks is just not worth it. Jerk off instead.
    Only if your married, or maybe you've got something yourself to hide.

    I find most of you overly Paranoid.

    But I'm Single.

    I've been around forever and seen so many girls I lost track 10 years ago.

    I never had a problem using my real name and most of them came and stayed with Me even at times.

    But, you have to use some "common sense" and I have an enormous amount of it!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape