Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 6412
-
11-04-22 13:37 #3742Senior Member

Posts: 361The petite queen PEACH is with CA K Dolls. She normally stays for only a few weeks, so I will make sure to catch her this time.
-
11-03-22 23:26 #3741Senior Member

Posts: 423Hai
Is she still no cip? Does she look anything like those coffee shop girls?
Originally Posted by OCpyro
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 17:53 #3740Senior Member

Posts: 332Liv from CAKD
Saw Liv when she was in OC last time. Older (late 40's/early 50's). Seemed new to the business. OK service. Accommodating.
Originally Posted by JasonVee
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 16:27 #3739Senior Member

Posts: 246Has anyone seen Liv or Jennie from CAKD?
-
10-22-22 21:25 #3738Senior Member

Posts: 170Jessica
Saw Jessica with IndyAzn.
Won't recommend. In 40's probably. Service wasn't great. Very limited kissing, ok BBBJ, P2P was below avg.
-
10-21-22 22:40 #3737Senior Member

Posts: 101Las Vegas
Jessis has been well reviewed in the Las Vegas forums section. Overall positive reviews in the thread.
Try her out and let us know.
Originally Posted by LB0562
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 18:44 #3736Senior Member

Posts: 64Jessie with bodyshop
Anyone have any intel on Jessie with USbodyshop? I've seen her on a couple of pages, but stuck to my ATFs of Stella, Amber with GKS and Jane with P2 G.
Now I feel like trying her out but didn't find much on a search of the forums.
-
10-18-22 16:24 #3735Senior Member

Posts: 450She'll do it, but it was mostly LFK.
Originally Posted by Member#2210
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 11:03 #3734Senior Member

Posts: 460FirstAsians Viet Hai
Does she dfk? Thanks.
Originally Posted by OCpyro
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 10:06 #3733Senior Member

Posts: 127Yeah I'm not in California at the moment and wouldn't be able to go until Sunday. Looks like Saturday is her last day.
Originally Posted by SCJohn
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 01:11 #3732Senior Member

Posts: 1253Looks like she's here all week.
Originally Posted by MisterO
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 19:00 #3731Regular Member

Posts: 20FirstAsians
What's the FirstAsians's website?
Originally Posted by OCpyro
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
10-16-22 17:37 #3730Senior Member

Posts: 127Thanks for the info. Sadly looks like she's not on the calendar when I get back. Really wanted a little change with a viet girl!
Originally Posted by OCpyro
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-22 19:01 #3729Senior Member

Posts: 343CA Kdolls
Anyone seen Messa yet? I'm assuming pics are fake, but just wanted to double check.
https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/product/messa/
-
10-15-22 18:09 #3728Senior Member

Posts: 450Bijou
It's funny, I saw her last week, but saw a her few years ago also. She acted like she didn't recognize me and said it's her first time here. Then after the fun as we were laying together, she mentioned something she remembered about me. This wasn't the first time a Kgirl who re-appeared after a hiatus has said "it's her first time here. ".
Anyway, I still recommend her. She starts off slow, but if you warm her up, she get's really into it.









Reply With Quote





