Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 464 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 514 564 964 1464 ... LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 25041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18096

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    These 4 girls has been posting and using the same number for more than 3 years. So how come no one ever reviewed them. All I see is 2 old reviews from the past 2 years. So has anyone seeing any of these 4 recently in the past 5 months? I've try to see them but no luck. So I figured some guys in here must be keeping them to themselves or else there would be bad reviews on them if they were robbing guys. So any info on any of these girls recently and not someone that saw them a year ago.

    Link 1.

    https://cranston-ri.skipthegames.com...s/798343994366

    Link 2.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/173630366063

    Link 3.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/620426351559

    Link 4.

    https://pawtucket-ri.skipthegames.co...d/451348343220
    Diamond (Link 4) been around for years. Saw her a few times. She's the girl in the adds. Pics might be a couple years old, but she is def sexy and has a nice ass. Performance can be unenthusiastic sometimes. CBJ not bad. Saggy tits and stretch marks FYI.

  2. #18095
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    I've never understood the point of asking about details (likes rates) that are either on the ad or can be easily obtained by asking the provider. The kind of thing you want to use this forum for is to understand things like is she real, is she punctual, is she safe, is she worth visiting?
    Exactly, not everyone get the same rate. Sometimes they be having a special.

  3. #18094

    Rates

    I've never understood the point of asking about details (likes rates) that are either on the ad or can be easily obtained by asking the provider. The kind of thing you want to use this forum for is to understand things like is she real, is she punctual, is she safe, is she worth visiting?

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Her rate is on her ad.

  4. #18093
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    What were her rates? Where was handler?
    Her rate is on her ad.

  5. #18092

    T. G. I. F This GIrl Is a Freak.

    Has any one seen her? I reached out and she was quick to offer a verification photo which is the woman in the ad.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/818552741698

  6. #18091

    Damages?

    Quote Originally Posted by BOSbro9  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/456674195692

    I decided to see Sandy this week for myself; probably in her mid 40's. Positives: clean incall, plenty of parking, fake titties, nice body, little Bush, generally friendly. Offered a duo with a friend as I was leaving for next time.

    Cons: Lots of rules, everything covered, no msog regardless of time, a bit of a rush job, has handler, looks a little rough, gnarly neck scar, seemed high strung. Skills were nothing to write home about.
    What were her rates? Where was handler?

  7. #18090

    T. G. I. F This GIrl Is a Freak.

    Has anyone seen this one? Looks like fun.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/818552741698

  8. #18089

    Sandy Review

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    There was positive review (post #17876). I have not seen her either. Could not come to terms.
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/456674195692

    I decided to see Sandy this week for myself; probably in her mid 40's. Positives: clean incall, plenty of parking, fake titties, nice body, little Bush, generally friendly. Offered a duo with a friend as I was leaving for next time.

    Cons: Lots of rules, everything covered, no msog regardless of time, a bit of a rush job, has handler, looks a little rough, gnarly neck scar, seemed high strung. Skills were nothing to write home about.

  9. #18088
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott873  [View Original Post]
    No she's real. Might be just a little bi polar. One time, took her back to my house and had a good time. Net time met her at a hotel and she's yelling at me. Has a short fuse for sure. If she was making you go through hoops to get with her. You probably dodged a bullet. Reach out another time. She might not need you to do anything and she won't remember you.
    Going to try again in a few weeks because she so cute, hoping she'll just do an incall, or an outcall to a hotel or Airbnb that I rent.

  10. #18087
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoGrwarner  [View Original Post]
    Heard mixed reviews about Emma Kay but she is so cute I thought I would risk it. Made contacts and seemed cool, then the possible scams began.

    First she wanted to meet me at a hotel and give her the donation so she could rent the room, told her I could rent the room and she can meet me in it but she wouldn't go for that. Next she tried to get me to give her the donation and drive her to buy some weed with the donation and I said No to that too. Eventually suggested a car date but said she needed donation as soon as she gets in the car. Based on previous reports I passed.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/emma-kay...idence-1004017#erotic.
    No she's real. Might be just a little bi polar. One time, took her back to my house and had a good time. Net time met her at a hotel and she's yelling at me. Has a short fuse for sure. If she was making you go through hoops to get with her. You probably dodged a bullet. Reach out another time. She might not need you to do anything and she won't remember you.

  11. #18086

    Emma Kay possible scam

    Heard mixed reviews about Emma Kay but she is so cute I thought I would risk it. Made contacts and seemed cool, then the possible scams began.

    First she wanted to meet me at a hotel and give her the donation so she could rent the room, told her I could rent the room and she can meet me in it but she wouldn't go for that. Next she tried to get me to give her the donation and drive her to buy some weed with the donation and I said No to that too. Eventually suggested a car date but said she needed donation as soon as she gets in the car. Based on previous reports I passed.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/emma-kay...idence-1004017#erotic.

  12. #18085

    How about this sexy MILF blonde? - Any info on her?

    Hi,

    How about this sexy blonde? Anyone ever see her or have info on her?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...c/728811425156

  13. #18084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    Do you have new link DG.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/96009896

  14. #18083
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    If you enjoy Foxy. Check out Kikibaby. She's pretty much the same except just a little taller.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...idence/9600989
    Do you have new link DG.

  15. #18082

    Val

    Exposing this one. Ad pix are her, but maybe 50 pounds and 6 years ago. She been using these pix forever. Also thinks she's worth 140/190/260.

    https://escortaliagtor.com.listcrawl...dence/95903122
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 84F1566C-738C-4278-8E32-19981FA33952.jpg‎   A5DD7D55-B0EA-4EF1-A515-881A154A4DD1.jpg‎   737EE60C-7FC8-474C-9563-17415795ED89.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape