Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #50496

    Luxury Massage Kennesaw

    Looked like under new management today. Thought I might just TOFTT. Maybe they got reported? It was strictly business. Legit deep tissue massage. Zero teasing. Had the towel on all the time. She asked if I was a customer before, I said yes but nothing. I suspected so, but I was still curious to see what's going on.

  2. #50495

    Old Favorite Places

    Two of my favorites about a year ago were Asian Wellness and New Massage on Canton Rd in Marrietta. Just wondering if anyone has visited one, the other or both recently. Plan on visiting them in the next couple weeks and will provide my feed back. Just looking for recommendations.

  3. #50494
    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I need to do multi visits with same MT. My nails are short and clean. I do TS for the inspection, but I do enjoy it. I just don't go back to the same MT.
    Multi visits always opens up the menu in my experience.

  4. #50493
    Quote Originally Posted by PacoTaco1  [View Original Post]
    Yes, if you're well manicured it you'll have no problem. Rub some oil on you're cuticles and nails to make them look nice. They will always look at your hands first before any activity to check your hygiene to make sure your hands are clean.
    Maybe I need to do multi visits with same MT. My nails are short and clean. I do TS for the inspection, but I do enjoy it. I just don't go back to the same MT.

  5. #50492

    Cindy-Amy at Pearl Massage 86 XX Roswell Rd-Sandy Springs

    Quote Originally Posted by PacoTaco1  [View Original Post]
    You are mistaken, Amy never went by Cindy although she had an employee by that name at No. 1 massage. There is no Cindy at Pearl Massage, only Amy and her two employees.
    No mistake; I saw Cindy-Amy Memorial Day Weekend at the (then) new Pearl Massage on Roswell Rd. Both Eva and Tina-Tracy referred to her as Cindy. In our session, Cindy clarified she was Amy at No. 1 Massage in Smyrna.

  6. #50491

    There isn't a Cindy there

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Amy is now also known as "Cindy" at Pearl Massage 86 XX Roswell Rd, Sandy Springs.
    You are mistaken, Amy never went by Cindy although she had an employee by that name at No. 1 massage. There is no Cindy at Pearl Massage, only Amy and her two employees.

  7. #50490

    Amy from No. 1 Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by ForFun1541  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where Amy from The old No1 Massage on Cumberland Parkway went to. Seems like it may have been somewhere in SS area but can't figure it out.
    Amy is now also known as "Cindy" at Pearl Massage 86 XX Roswell Rd, Sandy Springs.

  8. #50489

    Amy No1 Spa

    Anyone know where Amy from The old No1 Massage on Cumberland Parkway went to. Seems like it may have been somewhere in SS area but can't figure it out.

  9. #50488
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Check out Hispanic apartments section.

    Also someone posted on here a page or two ago about a couple latinas. Check out Samantha and her crew in any of your Duluth locations.

    Also rubmd.

    Plenty of options.
    Any Latina apartments you recommend. I have tried a few number and next thing you know I get text and call from supposedly cartel saying I wasted their girl time now I got to send them money or they will come after me. I know it's fake so I ignore them.

  10. #50487
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill187  [View Original Post]
    Some one point me right way Best spots to get Latina massage?
    Check out Hispanic apartments section.

    Also someone posted on here a page or two ago about a couple latinas. Check out Samantha and her crew in any of your Duluth locations.

    Also rubmd.

    Plenty of options.

  11. #50486
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill187  [View Original Post]
    Some one point me right way Best spots to get Latina massage?
    In Duluth Sunshine, Moonlight, dds. Roswell-Lilly.

  12. #50485

    Ispa

    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    I hope she is back. I always enjoyed her sessions.
    Anna has been back for a week. Angela is gone to China now. There is another woman at the spa as well. I have never seen her.

  13. #50484

    Latinas?

    Some one point me right way Best spots to get Latina massage?

  14. #50483
    Quote Originally Posted by UpIntheSky  [View Original Post]
    You don't need finger covers, all you need is to cut your nails very short and they will enjoy your service.
    Yes, if you're well manicured it you'll have no problem. Rub some oil on you're cuticles and nails to make them look nice. They will always look at your hands first before any activity to check your hygiene to make sure your hands are clean.

  15. #50482

    Finger

    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone likes to poke the hole?

    As we all know MTs say no entry (FIV) .

    Has any of you tried using a finger cover with the MT?

    I already bring my own cover and accessory to stay comfortable during my massage and service is usually at it's best.
    You don't need finger covers, all you need is to cut your nails very short and they will enjoy your service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape