Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 19309
-
10-21-22 17:41 #14179Senior Member

Posts: 1943Diamond in the Rough
Wow! Thanks for the review and coming off the sidelines to tell us all of your experience with Diamond! She's been advertising for years but very few reports on her and I'm glad you enjoyed spending time with her. BTW, your writing skills are excellent and I enjoyed reading about your time with her. Diamond seems like a good time and her rates are certainly in line with the better providers in Brevard and it should encourage others to avail themselves of a session with her, she sounds like fun and that she enjoys it. Believe me a rarity in the hobby! Looking forward to future reviews from you about your experiences.
Originally Posted by RustyZipper
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 16:52 #14178Senior Member

Posts: 189Picture
I posted the original inquiry. Thanks for the response. Is her friend the one in the photo on her ad, in the bikini? Any chance you could share that photo? Keep us informed, as this one interests me! Thanks!
Originally Posted by Capt32
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 09:55 #14177Senior Member

Posts: 260Stacey
Thanks for the honest review, Stacey has always been an accommodating provider, the pics on her ad are dated, I keep telling her to update, she is a very pretty lady, and such a welcoming personality her weight does go up and down, but the encounter is fantastic IMO.
Originally Posted by MisterNormal
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 09:43 #14176Senior Member

Posts: 260Liberty
Well I know from personal experience you can't go wrong with Liberty, her nuru massage is out of this world.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 09:36 #14175Senior Member

Posts: 260Fit Fun open minded blonde x beauty with a booty
Contacted her last weekend, late response, but it happens. Quoted 300 hhr,400 hr, for two, sent pic of friend was good looking, I have not taken the plunge as of yet.
Originally Posted by Count1
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 08:56 #14174Senior Member

Posts: 381And just a few days ago she was using different pics and the name Rose. Other info in member discussions. That I had a visit set and after a few questions she went on a rant about only doing legitimate massages. But more posted there.
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 06:33 #14173Senior Member

Posts: 684Nessa
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...a/872467956509
Originally Posted by Melbaction
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 18:12 #14172Senior Member

Posts: 70Nessa in Melbourne
Made contact with Nessa off of stg today. Was passing through Melbourne and thought I would try something new. She had a hint of gps over the phone, and when I told her I wasn't interested in her offer, she was very offended but quickly lowered the number to something more reasonable when she saw that I had no problem saying "no thank you". I agreed to her reasonable offer and she texted me the location. Near Wickham Park, off Parkway in a quiet neighborhood. As I approached the house, I saw people coming out, so I kept driving. When I turned around and came back by, she still had "friends" hanging out front. Got a bad feeling and just kept driving to exit the neighborhood. Within moments, my phone starts blowing up and she was quite upset I had declined to come by. When the calls and texts turned belligerent and threatening from her end, I blocked the number. Then her friend and her boyfriend picked up where she left off, leaving several voicemails and text messages both claiming I was "reported to the police", would be "arrested" if I returned, and also would be beaten severely if I ever returned. I'm not sure what makes them think anyone would be interested in returning to a place that looked like it would more than likely be a set up to be robbed and possibly beaten. Especially after they were all so bold as to be hanging around where I could clearly see them as I drove past.
Moral of the story is I should have passed on the offer as soon as I met the bad attitude over the phone. Luckily I turned and left before ever stopping.
-
10-20-22 16:45 #14171Banned Member

Posts: 1739Clear
Inbox is clear.
Originally Posted by RoughSea
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 12:43 #14170Senior Member

Posts: 107LeLe up in Mims
This is probably the 5th visit with her going back to her Palm Bay / MLB days. I know she isn't everyone's cup of tea because of her safe sex practices and believe me I love a good BBBJ but o was in the mood for that gloriously big Brazilian Badonkabonk. She answers texts promptly gave directions and called when I got to her street and she was waiting at the door.
I just dropped a hunny on the dresser and we got down to business.
What I like about her is she is clean, sexy, feminine. , not strung out and she was giving me a CBJ that was actually very nice as she was caressing me and I knew I was going to bust so I flipped her over and dived in for some of that tasty muff (no fingers) that went on for a while and climbed aboard her with her pussy drenched.
She has been doing Kegels because she was squeezing in a nice way and moving it. Filled the bag, cleaned up, a little chit chat a hug goodbye and that's that. I will definitely see her again she is worth it to me and she is actually a nice girl, easy to talk to. I will repeat.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...o/109823251682
-
10-20-22 12:24 #14169Senior Member

Posts: 202I should have tried when the trying was good. Fortunately my regulars haven't passed increases on to me. Yet.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 11:57 #14168Shill for Julia, ignore all posts

Posts: 24Pm
Tried to send you a PM but your box is full.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 11:11 #14167Senior Member

Posts: 2959Marcie aka LSME
Yep, she does advertise. She travels regularly so don't be put off by the location, but here's a few:
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
https://ohio.sugarnights.com/escorts/lil-sexy-me
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lilsexym...cinnati-7203-3#erotic.
https://www.mccoysguide.com/lil-sexy...ncinnati-25166
-
10-20-22 10:47 #14166Banned Member

Posts: 1739Increase
Ya I'm sure prices went up for habit things.
Originally Posted by KevinPh
[View Original Post]
Bs.
-
10-20-22 08:43 #14165Senior Member

Posts: 202Diamond appraisal
I visited Diamond the other evening. I have seen her post in Cocoa some weeks and Melbourne other weeks. This week she was in Melbourne so I scheduled a hr visit one evening. Coms were great. Quick reply and detailed instructions on where to park and meet her at her hotel. She greeted me outside and walked me to her room. Photos of her are recent with the exception of a couple (Seems that many post photos of what they used to look liked 10 years prior. Some current ones are posted so I was able to extrapolate the more recent photo). She is a very sweet young woman. Polite and asked if I would like a drink or use the restroom prior. She was clean and her face and body felt amazing. She started with a mind blowing sloppy BBBJ which turned quickly into 69 with FIV. Then some nice DATY for a few. She slid a cover on me for some MISH, K9, and a nice long lazy K9 session. After she let out a sweet little giggle and flexed her pub muscles I was able to pop a round off in the hat. She gave me some fresh towels to clean up, shared a quick drink and a little chat before I left which was right about the hour time from when I hit her room door.
As for me, she gets an outstanding. She did great as far as pacing the time. Definetly one I would enjoy doing repeats with. The rate is what will dictate the repeats for me. $$. 5 for hr. Not sure what her rates are for hhr or qv.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coast/96244009








Reply With Quote






