Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 272 of 928 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 322 372 772 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 13918
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9853
    Quote Originally Posted by CockAsaurusRex  [View Original Post]
    Ad didn't work. Did you save a number at all by chance? Or have a name so I can look her up?
    Try this one.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....vegas/96837015

  2. #9852
    Ad didn't work. Did you save a number at all by chance? Or have a name so I can look her up?

    Quote Originally Posted by MylesCrandle  [View Original Post]
    I was at a party at the mgm this weekend and I saw this provider in the lobby. She wasn't all dolled up like a cg but I recognized her face and tattoos. She's super pretty even without any make up and pictures are 100% accurate. Wish I had a chance to talk to her but I was with company. Seems to be worth a shot. Just wanted to provide my 2 cents that her pics are accurate if anyone was wondering. Unfortunately, she was posted up against the wall by the elevators so I couldn't get a preview of that amazing ass. Stay safe!

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....vegas/96835632#.

  3. #9851

    Expensive HJ

    Watch out for this one. It is really her but mad the mistake of not getting details. The price she gives over the phone is for HJ only. Everything else is extra.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/96852699

  4. #9850
    I was at a party at the mgm this weekend and I saw this provider in the lobby. She wasn't all dolled up like a cg but I recognized her face and tattoos. She's super pretty even without any make up and pictures are 100% accurate. Wish I had a chance to talk to her but I was with company. Seems to be worth a shot. Just wanted to provide my 2 cents that her pics are accurate if anyone was wondering. Unfortunately, she was posted up against the wall by the elevators so I couldn't get a preview of that amazing ass. Stay safe!

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....vegas/96835632#.

  5. #9849
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    That's not her number 1 that's from 7 years ago number 2 he doesn't share number 3 you'll have to do your own research to try and find her!
    Robyn got married a few years ago, and told me she was out of the business. You never know, she might be back.

  6. #9848

    Sr. Member Looking For A Few Good Referrals

    Hi All,

    I will be in Vegas next week and wondering if anyone can share contact info for a good provider that offers outcall to one of the major strip hotels, I don't mind ordering Ubers both ways for the provider. Price is open but no more than 700. Open to white or Latin, all shapes except NO FAT CHICKS. Ink is cool, dom is cool, just looking for a provider that is not going to demand my room number or ghost me. Last few trips in Vegas I got fed up with searching and calling providers from the usual sites (TER, them, etc) I wound up picking up a few casino girls outside on the Strip and bringing them back to my room. So if anyone can refer me to a cool, honest provider I would appreciate it or am I dreaming? LOL. Feel free to PM me as well. As usual, I will post my findings after I return unless instructed not to from anyone who sends me a referral and asks me not to. Thanks, stay safe.

  7. #9847

    Avoid 702xxxx779

    Avoid this provider. Guessing most on this site run a similar scam. One girl was upfront and said tips would be required. This particular one said no tips on top of the $$. Different story once she arrived. Extremely rude and started calling some girl. I said we talked about this and she said no that's my boss who happens to be another girl.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...9-2815132.html

  8. #9846

    Kidneys

    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    We have similar here in ATL, so I am familiar with the photo-foolery but I've always encountered an least an 8 at minimum, however here we don't get the BBFS / CIP option at all, that's what has the ol'Spidey sense tingling.

    I just don't want to walk into a kidney harvesting shack LOL.
    Kidney harvesting only occurs between 1 AM to 5 AM.

    LOL.

  9. #9845

    Thank you and Solid Advice

    We have similar here in ATL, so I am familiar with the photo-foolery but I've always encountered an least an 8 at minimum, however here we don't get the BBFS / CIP option at all, that's what has the ol'Spidey sense tingling.

    I just don't want to walk into a kidney harvesting shack LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    The Asian places have good reviews on other sites, but I know at least one site was banned from TER. In fact, if you go on TER, and look at the Las Vegas reviews it certainly seems like an easy 80% of the new reviews that post are from the Asian sites. Now, I find that strange, as well as most of the reviewers are the same and only review the Asian houses. That coupled with every picture of the provider is so heavily photoshopped you'd never know what the girl is going to look like behind the door.

    As for me, I'd never even think about it but each of us has to make their own decision. I recall not too long ago seeing one of the top providers in the country. I mentioned to her that it was refreshing to see she looked exactly like her photos. She mentioned it wouldn't be fair to misrepresent herself. Another time, I scheduled with an extremely well reviewed provider on many sites in LA. I was really looking forward to it until this whale in what can only be described as a tent with flip flops showed up at my hotel room. Yep those pics were her 20 years and at least a hundred pounds ago. What startled me is she still gets "model material" reviews. What they hell are these guys used to being with. She was very particular about the time since she had a photo shoot the next day.Id like to know what she was doing a photo shoot for? I shudder to think about it.

    With all of that being said, if they advertise photo shopped anime girls, they're hiding something whether you like Asian girls or not.

    Good luck to you and I hope the OP finds what he is looking for and not disappointed.

  10. #9844

    Asian Agencies

    Vegas Asian Club (VAC) and Little Tokyo (LT) are both reputable and safe KAgencies. Probably similar to LK Atlanta where you seem to be based. Do they photoshop their pictures? Sure, but in my experience every KAgency I've been to in the US photoshops. If you require 100% real unaltered pictures you'll be disappointed. Are the ladies older than advertised? Again, yes but they're usually mid30's to mid-40's and very fit. If you want really good service for a pretty cheap price, you'll love them. I've had 5-star experiences at both agencies, and I've had 3-star experiences too. Really depends on the provider's attitude on the day you're there and whether you have chemistry with the lady.

    There is a new agency called Ultra-K or something like that. I personally haven't been there but they have good reviews both her and on TER.

    Any other KAgency in Vegas has a little more risk to it. I'd stick to the three I've discussed above.

    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Appears to be legit based on the other sub forum here.

    Stay away from Asian apartments / incall?

  11. #9843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2988

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by SunsetAndGrier  [View Original Post]
    That's not her number 1 that's from 7 years ago number 2 he doesn't share number 3 you'll have to do your own research to try and find her!

  12. #9842
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Appears to be legit based on the other sub forum here.

    Stay away from Asian apartments / incall?
    The Asian places have good reviews on other sites, but I know at least one site was banned from TER. In fact, if you go on TER, and look at the Las Vegas reviews it certainly seems like an easy 80% of the new reviews that post are from the Asian sites. Now, I find that strange, as well as most of the reviewers are the same and only review the Asian houses. That coupled with every picture of the provider is so heavily photoshopped you'd never know what the girl is going to look like behind the door.

    As for me, I'd never even think about it but each of us has to make their own decision. I recall not too long ago seeing one of the top providers in the country. I mentioned to her that it was refreshing to see she looked exactly like her photos. She mentioned it wouldn't be fair to misrepresent herself. Another time, I scheduled with an extremely well reviewed provider on many sites in LA. I was really looking forward to it until this whale in what can only be described as a tent with flip flops showed up at my hotel room. Yep those pics were her 20 years and at least a hundred pounds ago. What startled me is she still gets "model material" reviews. What they hell are these guys used to being with. She was very particular about the time since she had a photo shoot the next day….I’d like to know what she was doing a photo shoot for? I shudder to think about it.

    With all of that being said, if they advertise photo shopped anime girls, they're hiding something whether you like Asian girls or not.

    Good luck to you and I hope the OP finds what he is looking for and not disappointed.

  13. #9841

    Even Vegas Asian Club?

    Appears to be legit based on the other sub forum here.

    Stay away from Asian apartments / incall?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Jenna has great reviews. I doubt BBFS is available.

    Kelsey flat out won't use condoms but hard to pin down.

    Candy has so so reviews and is a safety girl. Heavier than pics.

    I'd pass on the other two.

  14. #9840

    Good reviews and research for girl karma

    Did either of you take the plunge. If so, please pm or respond with details. Did she try to get her friend to come along as well?

    Would love any details about your dream and any reviews / research you may have found.

    Thanks and happy mongering!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...-want/48914852

    QUOTE=HpyGolky;6174985]Here ya go, and not sure if this is a big deal but she has 2 profiles in STG. She seems legit and would I take the plunge? Yeah, I would if the price is right.

  15. #9839
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaberwabee  [View Original Post]
    There used to be a couple years ago, but yes there are laws now against them. The Studios, now Club 5150 is an LS club that has a BDSM room, but that's all I know of now.
    Years ago there was the Power Exchange behind the Rio. I always assumed it went out of business due to a bad location but maybe legislation had something to do with it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape