Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 59487
-
10-21-22 17:22 #50487Senior Member

Posts: 240Cindy-Amy at Pearl Massage 86 XX Roswell Rd-Sandy Springs
No mistake; I saw Cindy-Amy Memorial Day Weekend at the (then) new Pearl Massage on Roswell Rd. Both Eva and Tina-Tracy referred to her as Cindy. In our session, Cindy clarified she was Amy at No. 1 Massage in Smyrna.
Originally Posted by PacoTaco1
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 16:45 #50486Banned Member

Posts: 2410There isn't a Cindy there
You are mistaken, Amy never went by Cindy although she had an employee by that name at No. 1 massage. There is no Cindy at Pearl Massage, only Amy and her two employees.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 11:58 #50485Senior Member

Posts: 240Amy from No. 1 Massage
Amy is now also known as "Cindy" at Pearl Massage 86 XX Roswell Rd, Sandy Springs.
Originally Posted by ForFun1541
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 11:02 #50484Regular Member

Posts: 3Amy No1 Spa
Anyone know where Amy from The old No1 Massage on Cumberland Parkway went to. Seems like it may have been somewhere in SS area but can't figure it out.
-
10-21-22 10:50 #50483Senior Member

Posts: 315Any Latina apartments you recommend. I have tried a few number and next thing you know I get text and call from supposedly cartel saying I wasted their girl time now I got to send them money or they will come after me. I know it's fake so I ignore them.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 08:59 #50482Senior Member

Posts: 4061Check out Hispanic apartments section.
Originally Posted by Ill187
[View Original Post]
Also someone posted on here a page or two ago about a couple latinas. Check out Samantha and her crew in any of your Duluth locations.
Also rubmd.
Plenty of options.
-
10-21-22 08:29 #50481Senior Member

Posts: 315In Duluth Sunshine, Moonlight, dds. Roswell-Lilly.
Originally Posted by Ill187
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 07:43 #50480Senior Member

Posts: 62Ispa
Anna has been back for a week. Angela is gone to China now. There is another woman at the spa as well. I have never seen her.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 00:54 #50479Senior Member

Posts: 63Latinas?
Some one point me right way Best spots to get Latina massage?
-
10-20-22 23:17 #50478Banned Member

Posts: 2410Yes, if you're well manicured it you'll have no problem. Rub some oil on you're cuticles and nails to make them look nice. They will always look at your hands first before any activity to check your hygiene to make sure your hands are clean.
Originally Posted by UpIntheSky
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 20:53 #50477Senior Member

Posts: 56Finger
You don't need finger covers, all you need is to cut your nails very short and they will enjoy your service.
Originally Posted by SindayMass
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 11:42 #50476Banned Member

Posts: 2410She's not back yet, but will be in the future. I'll post when I find out.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 10:42 #50475Senior Member

Posts: 747Anna
I hope she is back. I always enjoyed her sessions.
Originally Posted by Traveller501
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 10:40 #50474Senior Member

Posts: 747Paleo, Sandy Springs
Good experience with Sunny. Guess the front side of 40. Nothing special in looks. However, she is a lot of fun. None of the hassle some girls do. She is playful and makes sure you leave smiling. $. 2 OTD and I will repeat.
-
10-20-22 10:37 #50473Banned Member

Posts: 2410Not yet, could be any time now.
Originally Posted by Traveller501
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






