Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 465 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 515 565 965 1465 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 25047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18087
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoGrwarner  [View Original Post]
    Heard mixed reviews about Emma Kay but she is so cute I thought I would risk it. Made contacts and seemed cool, then the possible scams began.

    First she wanted to meet me at a hotel and give her the donation so she could rent the room, told her I could rent the room and she can meet me in it but she wouldn't go for that. Next she tried to get me to give her the donation and drive her to buy some weed with the donation and I said No to that too. Eventually suggested a car date but said she needed donation as soon as she gets in the car. Based on previous reports I passed.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/emma-kay...idence-1004017#erotic.
    No she's real. Might be just a little bi polar. One time, took her back to my house and had a good time. Net time met her at a hotel and she's yelling at me. Has a short fuse for sure. If she was making you go through hoops to get with her. You probably dodged a bullet. Reach out another time. She might not need you to do anything and she won't remember you.

  2. #18086

    Emma Kay possible scam

    Heard mixed reviews about Emma Kay but she is so cute I thought I would risk it. Made contacts and seemed cool, then the possible scams began.

    First she wanted to meet me at a hotel and give her the donation so she could rent the room, told her I could rent the room and she can meet me in it but she wouldn't go for that. Next she tried to get me to give her the donation and drive her to buy some weed with the donation and I said No to that too. Eventually suggested a car date but said she needed donation as soon as she gets in the car. Based on previous reports I passed.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/emma-kay...idence-1004017#erotic.

  3. #18085

    How about this sexy MILF blonde? - Any info on her?

    Hi,

    How about this sexy blonde? Anyone ever see her or have info on her?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...c/728811425156

  4. #18084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    Do you have new link DG.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/96009896

  5. #18083
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    If you enjoy Foxy. Check out Kikibaby. She's pretty much the same except just a little taller.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...idence/9600989
    Do you have new link DG.

  6. #18082

    Val

    Exposing this one. Ad pix are her, but maybe 50 pounds and 6 years ago. She been using these pix forever. Also thinks she's worth 140/190/260.

    https://escortaliagtor.com.listcrawl...dence/95903122
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 84F1566C-738C-4278-8E32-19981FA33952.jpg‎   A5DD7D55-B0EA-4EF1-A515-881A154A4DD1.jpg‎   737EE60C-7FC8-474C-9563-17415795ED89.jpg‎  

  7. #18081
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBossManRi  [View Original Post]
    Link 1 is real. Pics accurate. Everything covered. Great body, bit robotic.

    Link 2 is real, old pics, dead fish, everything covered.

    Can't speak to the other 2.
    I have been follow link 1 Tiktok since its free not like Snapchat where them pics are heavily filter. Link 1 girl seem really cool but trying meeting her is tough. Actually I try texting all these girls before and it's tough to get a reply by them.

  8. #18080
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Someone says her ad had some red flags. But the ad seem fine to me. But I never saw her.
    Doesn't look right.

  9. #18079

    Brie

    She's legit and sweet. No anal. Has dentures and wears hair extensions but her real hair looks just fine to me. Girls will be girls. Used to live in the Seekonk area but recently moved to Western MA. Is temporarily in the Taunton area in order to save up some cash. No incall because she's living with friends. She might occasionally get a hotel but it's hard for her to know if she can count on a date or two showing up to make it worthwhile, so she doesn't usually bother.

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Seems strange you can only contact by email.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...t/445215294928

  10. #18078

    Sandy

    There was positive review (post #17876). I have not seen her either. Could not come to terms.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Someone says her ad had some red flags. But the ad seem fine to me. But I never saw her.

  11. #18077
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Someone says her ad had some red flags. But the ad seem fine to me. But I never saw her.
    I've seen her she's got a nice body with fake tits. There are to many rules no touching every thing covered. And she was very hyper like high on some speedy top stuff.

  12. #18076
    Link 1 is real. Pics accurate. Everything covered. Great body, bit robotic.

    Link 2 is real, old pics, dead fish, everything covered.

    Can't speak to the other 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    These 4 girls has been posting and using the same number for more than 3 years. So how come no one ever reviewed them. All I see is 2 old reviews from the past 2 years. So has anyone seeing any of these 4 recently in the past 5 months? I've try to see them but no luck. So I figured some guys in here must be keeping them to themselves or else there would be bad reviews on them if they were robbing guys. So any info on any of these girls recently and not someone that saw them a year ago.

    Link 1.

    https://cranston-ri.skipthegames.com...s/798343994366

    Link 2.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/173630366063

    Link 3.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/620426351559

    Link 4.

    https://pawtucket-ri.skipthegames.co...d/451348343220

  13. #18075
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546

    Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by BOSbro9  [View Original Post]
    Styles,

    Is this a valid review she posted from you on STG?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/456674195692

    Is she legit?

    BB9.
    Someone says her ad had some red flags. But the ad seem fine to me. But I never saw her.

  14. #18074
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdl0313  [View Original Post]
    Saw her twice over the summer for QV for 120.
    I guess things have changed because she always says no qv.

  15. #18073

    Anastasia, Diamond

    Anastasia. The other site has a review that indicates good looks but unenthusiastic performance.

    Diamond. Seems like she has also posted as Crystal. Changing names is a bad sign.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    These 4 girls has been posting and using the same number for more than 3 years. So how come no one ever reviewed them. All I see is 2 old reviews from the past 2 years. So has anyone seeing any of these 4 recently in the past 5 months? I've try to see them but no luck. So I figured some guys in here must be keeping them to themselves or else there would be bad reviews on them if they were robbing guys. So any info on any of these girls recently and not someone that saw them a year ago.

    Link 1.

    https://cranston-ri.skipthegames.com...s/798343994366

    Link 2.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/173630366063

    Link 3.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/620426351559

    Link 4.

    https://pawtucket-ri.skipthegames.co...d/451348343220

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape