Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21067

    CHERRY / Landmark Centre

    So, the best way to describe Cherry is to imagine if Latin American and Southeast Asia conspired to create the ultimate female. YES, she is fine! Short, petite body with the roundest ass I have ever seen on an Asian lady. She has an attractive face, and some spectacular D's on her. Cherry is definitely built for comfort.

    Her massage is fantastic. Very sensual, Very relaxing. And, the rubbing oil with the heating element takes it to the next level. And, for me, the icing on the cake was that she walked on my back.

    Her oral skills are absolutely next level. Very slow and rhythmic with a slight twisting of the hand as she moves up and down; mouth firmly planted at the tip. Honestly, I could do a 30 minute session for her BJ alone.

    We weren't able to explore many positions as she exclaimed that I was too big. She was holding her stomach during Mish, and literally told me "it feels like a baby is in there". I laughed. Then she told me that I was her first black guy. IDK. But she requested that she finish me off with BJ / HJ, which was actually fine with me considering what she is capable of.

    Her English is OK, but would recommend having your translator app at the ready. She has the loviest attitude and disposition; just a real pleasure to be around. Session wasn't rushed, and she maintained a positive attitude the entire time. Cherry is an awesome lady. 9/10.

  2. #21066

    El Cajon Healthy Spa Grace

    The massage was good not too hard, not too soft.

    Toward the end while in still face down, she ran her fingers over my legs, balls and asshole lightly. Then my cock and oh boy I was ready.

    She flipped me over and I was at full mast. She pointed at my cock and said OK? Of course it was.

    So she started a nice slow jerk, soft at first then harder and harder. She let me feel her ass and tits OTC and I didn't push further.

    However some times I have a super foot fetish and she gladly let me rub her feet as she stroked me. I have yet to find a provider that has a problem with that. Her feet were super soft. A big turn on for me.

    When I came I sprayed everywhere. She said wow. Left and came back with a hot towel and cleaned me up and massaged me for about ten more minutes afterwards. I've had a lot of providers end the massage right after I finish. Not her. Much appreciated.

    She didn't ask for money. I gladly tipped her 60 and she was very grateful. Gave me several hugs and out I went. I'll definitely be back.

  3. #21065

    F&H massage

    Had some time this afternoon and decided to check this place out. Wish I had went somewhere else.

    Masseuse appeared to be mid 40's so add 10. Had a little belly pouch, a flat ass and not in my opinion attractive. Should have walked out.

    Rub was actually half way decent, nice little bit of tease, ok looking better.

    On the flip she gives the universal sign? I nod yes she whispers how much tip I say 40 she says 60 (again should have left) I hold to my guns at 4 after several minutes of this she starts working junior. The mood was killed and the HJ was less than spectacular.

    After the clean up I hand her the 40 and say thank you. She gets in front of the door and demands 60. After several minutes of back and forth I begin to get quite upset. " I said 40 and I ment 40 " quite loudly. She then says 50. By this point I'm plenty angry and want out. I reach over her grab the door and start opening it. She tries to stop me. I slowly force it open (didn't want to hurt her) and walk straight out.

    40/40 for 1/2.

    Repeat Never.

    Recommend Never!

    P.S. Her English was fine there was no miscommunication. Why'all been warned. Wasn't worth 40 let alone 60.

  4. #21064

    7 Spa

    As another post mentioned, 7 Spa is on University Ave. Cross street is Rolando Blvd. 7 Spa is always with beautiful young girls. Don't miss it next time, Cheers.

    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyCbd  [View Original Post]
    Trying to locate this 7 Spa. Is this the one on El Cajon next to Subway / Insurance shop?

    Went here and paid house fee and met a really old lady just ended up getting a massage.

    I think I might've went to the wrong place. LOL, new to this and getting familiar with the names here in SD.

    Unique Spa. Had a great time with Nikita couple weeks back! Feedback was spot on.

  5. #21063
    No. 7 Spa is on University in a rather non descript White House across from a Chevron near the Jolar Adult Store.

    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyCbd  [View Original Post]
    Trying to locate this 7 Spa. Is this the one on El Cajon next to Subway / Insurance shop?

    Went here and paid house fee and met a really old lady just ended up getting a massage.

    I think I might've went to the wrong place. LOL, new to this and getting familiar with the names here in SD.

    Unique Spa. Had a great time with Nikita couple weeks back! Feedback was spot on.

  6. #21062
    Trying to locate this 7 Spa. Is this the one on El Cajon next to Subway / Insurance shop?

    Went here and paid house fee and met a really old lady just ended up getting a massage.

    I think I might've went to the wrong place. LOL, new to this and getting familiar with the names here in SD.

    Unique Spa. Had a great time with Nikita couple weeks back! Feedback was spot on.

  7. #21061

    108 Ocean. Cherry

    [Deleted by Admin]

    There's a lot of you guys who go to 108 Ocean, I want you to carry a message to the lady who runs it. If she makes one more fucking shill account I'm going to ban any mention of them from the forum.

    Somebody she trusts needs to tell her this because I'm done fucking around.

    A2

  8. #21060
    Shill for Unique Foot Spa, ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Unique foot spa beautiful Gina

    Alright fellas, this wasn't a dream it was reality. Another trip to Happyville at the UFS. Heard a new girl was in town, so I stopped to try her out. Her name is Gina. She is a lot of fun so don't miss this opportunity. It was towards the end of the night and we started By getting undressed in the massage room and then across the hall for a table shower. She is about five feet with some nice natural looking. She started by lathering me up and then scrubbing me with her body. She then told me to flip over and continued with the same treatment. She rinsed me off and gave me a preview of her BJ skills. We then went back to the room for a massage. She has some strong hands for a little thing and gave me a brief back / shoulder massage. Then she leaned over and told me to flip. This was the highlight of my visit. She made sure I was ready and jumped on top. She then asked me to stand up and do her. It was a satisfying experience. I went back rinsed off and headed home to pass out.

  9. #21059
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472

    The Incall Game

    I personally don't think it sounds stupid. From the limited info you've provided, it appears you are mainly used to and are comfortable with the outcall game. That's where your comfort zone is at.

    The question to shoot back at you is, where do you want to take your game? Do you want to stay within your comfort zone and continue paying a high premium for the outcall game or do you want to expand your comfort zone fence by being adventurous and try something new? Only you can answer that.

    What do you mean by finicky standards?

    If you don't want to be seen by other people, I don't know if the MP game is for you. Every MP has a surveillance system set up. How do you feel about that? Or are you mainly concerned about encountering other patrons?

    If the latter question is the case, there are so many ways to go about this. You can try other MP's that have less foot traffic. You can visit 7 Spa, Flanders, Erma, Ronson Super Spa, or Miramar Ocean Breeze.

    If you go right now and see Amy at 7 Spa or Sophia at Super Spa off University Ave. (not the Ronson one), I can almost guarantee that you won't encounter other patrons, and these two ladies will show you a good time.

    Or you can, and you know I am right about this, work on getting over your insecurity. Like if I see you, whoever you are, I don't give a fuck. I hope you have as much fun as I will or more. I suggest you go down to TJ and play the Hong Kong game to get over your fear of being seen by other guys. Do your thing, find the hottest lady that rivals those high end Las Vegas escorts, and unashamedly go upstairs and have fun with her. If you do this on Saturday night at 2 am, there is a chance that there will be a fuck line at the front desk to get a room with the girl they are with. You'll realize, these guys don't give a fuck about you, they just want to bang the chick that they are with.

    Also, do things that will improve your self image: exercise and eat healthy, yadda, yadda, yadda. That will make you a better fucker as well.

    Just remember, regardless of what venue you choose, these ladies appreciate your business and do want to show you a good time.

    The best thing you can do for yourself is to get over your insecurity, overcome your fear, and patronize whatever venue you want to go to.

    Enjoy your journey, Bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralistin  [View Original Post]
    Guys, let me apologize first if this sounds stupid. I have been lurking and reading posts on this forum now for over two months. I have experience with expensive escorts in Vegas but have never tried an AMP or any mp for that matter. I live near San Diego and I keep telling myself I have to try it but I never pull the trigger. I continue to question whether these girls will be up to my finicky standards. So many reviews say they have exactly what I am looking for but opinions vary. I tell myself I will just drive to 108 one day and peak my head in but I never do. Is it stupid to do just that, stop in to make a future appointment so you can see what is offered? I also don't like to be seen by other people but that is just my own insecurity. I know I have read that I should just walk in there like I have done so a million times before but that will just not be me the first time. Am I over thinking it?

  10. #21058

    Hard pass

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I have not had at a session there, but did go check out the place twice. No security door once inside, but there's a sliding window where a person will greet you. The first time I went in I was greeted by a young looking (she told me she's Korean) lady with a beautiful face. I asked for rates and she told me $70/ hhr and $100/ hr. I asked if she does massage and she said NO! The 2nd time I was greeted by the same lady. She told me the rates are $60/ hhr and $80/ hr. She was more friendly and wanted to invite me in. I don't know why she quoted me 2 different pricing 1 week apart. I was in my suit when I was quoted $100/ hr, and in jeans and T-shirt when I was quoted $80/ hr. Maybe she liked my look better when I was in jeans. LOL. It didn't feel right especially with the different pricing quotes so I left. I hate to go in and be given a big upsell. Probably a FS spa based on HF.
    Its going to be a pass for me. I don't like rhe AMPs where 1st impression is I'm being hustled or bamboozelled. Sad when they resort to trickery to get us in the door then up sell or misrepresent services.

  11. #21057
    Shill for 7 Spa ignore my posts


    Posts: 9

    7 Spa / Sally

    The reason I wrote this review is simple: Sally is one of two girls ever in my life to take my cock all the way down her throat and the first one to be able to let me cum that way. Sally seemed to take it as a challenge. Simply note, that if you seek superior oral / deep throat then run to this place to see Sally.

    Started typical with some DFK, a little BBBJ, and plenty of ass play. She then climbed on top of me for 69 and started swallowing my cock whole. I could feel her nose up against my ballsack, and she still was able to flick her tongue on my shaft. I have never felt that before as I have a mushroom head on a thick short shaft, which shape has produced more of its share of difficulties for oral. Soon I was grabbing her head and holding it in place (with her permission of course) and she seemed to push further down herself. I only remember her gagging a few times and when the moment came she took it all down her throat, no interruption. I almost felt guilty holding her head for so long to finish but she never had any problem.

    She cleaned me up with a hot towel and we still had 15 minutes so she insisted on giving me a massage. OMG are you kidding? After a few minutes I was starting to get the urge replaying what just happened while she's rubbing my shoulders. I flipped over and asked her if we could fuck. She saw the chub, gloved me up and layed on her back on the table spread eagle. I grabbed her ankles and just pounded away in Mish until I exploded in the bag.

  12. #21056

    Finding it difficult to pull the trigger

    Guys, let me apologize first if this sounds stupid. I have been lurking and reading posts on this forum now for over two months. I have experience with expensive escorts in Vegas but have never tried an AMP or any mp for that matter. I live near San Diego and I keep telling myself I have to try it but I never pull the trigger. I continue to question whether these girls will be up to my finicky standards. So many reviews say they have exactly what I am looking for but opinions vary. I tell myself I will just drive to 108 one day and peak my head in but I never do. Is it stupid to do just that, stop in to make a future appointment so you can see what is offered? I also don't like to be seen by other people but that is just my own insecurity. I know I have read that I should just walk in there like I have done so a million times before but that will just not be me the first time. Am I over thinking it?

  13. #21055
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472

    Why Chinese ladies?

    1. These ladies earn a shitload of money doing what they do.

    2. They have the cultural and social support network to be in this line of work. English is optional, and when they are not working, they can speak freely in their native language. Like where do they find their sexy outfits? They can easily shop at Chinese online stores that cater to their business and line of work.

    It's the same reason why so many Filipinos work in the nursing profession and why so many Vietnamese work in the nail and hair salon business.

    Regarding Mexican ladies, they choose to do their business in Tijuana. They don't need to go through the hassle of the US visa process, and are able to travel between their work site and home at their convenience.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson  [View Original Post]
    Damn you guys are ruthless lmao.

    Some ethnic variety does sound good though. Why are Asian women (mostly Chinese) the only females willing to partake in the massage parlor industry? I would think there should be more Latina parlors considering how close we are to Mexico. I've never seen a black or white girl in the massage scene outside of independent work. Maybe the language barrier and immigration status are why it's mostly Chinese but then like I said I would still expect more Latinas.

  14. #21054

    King massage

    Has anyone been here lately? I'm looking for a massage place with a good 1 hr massage and HJ HE. Any where else in south bay that does this?

  15. #21053
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472

    What's the venue?

    I fucking love the massage part. Would you care to share the venue of your encounter with Angel?

    Quote Originally Posted by LeTrackMind  [View Original Post]
    This is the second time with her, Gave her a big hug and asked if we were going to get it on today, she just laughed and said yeah baby let's do it.

    Wanted to get it on first so I asked if we could save the massage for later, she just laughed and I helped her strip off and I stripped myself off as well, touched her body real good, made my dick immediately hard.

    She sucked me off pretty good, gave the balls a few licks as well and then she was like ok I'm ready.

    She put herself with one leg up on the massage table, I entered her from behind and I got to say her pussy was tight as ever, fucked her real good in standing doggy, didn't need any other positions, I came hard.

    She took care of the rubber and then gave me my massage, of course you don't care about the massage part, right? LOL,

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape