Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 343 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 393 443 843 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 19290
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14160

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterNormal  [View Original Post]
    I found Stacey's ad on STG. There was something about the ad and Stacey's smile in the pictures that set her apart from many of the ads on that platform. I was also instantly drawn to her curves! I made a one-hour incall appointment. I did my normal super-fresh hygiene routine and headed her way. When I arrived and the door opened, I could tell I was looking at the same woman in the pictures, but she seemed quite a bit heavier than portrayed (something I'm finding to be true more often than not lately). Stacey was very welcoming and sweet. A genuinely nice person. After a greeting and a hug, I laid the white envelope down in plain sight, and we got to know each other a bit before clothes came off. I enjoyed her BBBJ, some P2P, Russian, DATY, and mish. I enjoyed the session, and her personality, but I'm not sure I'd repeat. Her body type is just not for me. I'm still searching for the unicorn.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...o/762474625364
    Thanks for the honest review, Stacey has always been an accommodating provider, the pics on her ad are dated, I keep telling her to update, she is a very pretty lady, and such a welcoming personality her weight does go up and down, but the encounter is fantastic IMO.

  2. #14159

    Liberty

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Since you're going to be in this area, you can't go wrong with Heather, she's tops! But, I would also recommend Liberty'O Love in Cocoa, just a short drive over to Cocoa! Just read the reviews on both of them!
    Well I know from personal experience you can't go wrong with Liberty, her nuru massage is out of this world.

  3. #14158

    Fit Fun open minded blonde x beauty with a booty

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad today on STG. First time I have seen this one, and I was wondering if anyone had taken the plunge? The only red flag I see is that she states she is blonde, yet the photos are brunet. She implies she has a friend, and if it is the other girl in bikini, I need to consider them, if no major roadblocks! Thanks!

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...b/971132351505
    Contacted her last weekend, late response, but it happens. Quoted 300 hhr,400 hr, for two, sent pic of friend was good looking, I have not taken the plunge as of yet.

  4. #14157
    And just a few days ago she was using different pics and the name Rose. Other info in member discussions. That I had a visit set and after a few questions she went on a rant about only doing legitimate massages. But more posted there.

  5. #14156

    Nessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Melbaction  [View Original Post]
    Made contact with Nessa off of stg today. Was passing through Melbourne and thought I would try something new. She had a hint of gps over the phone, and when I told her I wasn't interested in her offer, she was very offended but quickly lowered the number to something more reasonable when she saw that I had no problem saying "no thank you". I agreed to her reasonable offer and she texted me the location. Near Wickham Park, off Parkway in a quiet neighborhood. As I approached the house, I saw people coming out, so I kept driving. When I turned around and came back by, she still had "friends" hanging out front. Got a bad feeling and just kept driving to exit the neighborhood. Within moments, my phone starts blowing up and she was quite upset I had declined to come by. When the calls and texts turned belligerent and threatening from her end, I blocked the number. Then her friend and her boyfriend picked up where she left off, leaving several voicemails and text messages both claiming I was "reported to the police", would be "arrested" if I returned, and also would be beaten severely if I ever returned. I'm not sure what makes them think anyone would be interested in returning to a place that looked like it would more than likely be a set up to be robbed and possibly beaten. Especially after they were all so bold as to be hanging around where I could clearly see them as I drove past.

    Moral of the story is I should have passed on the offer as soon as I met the bad attitude over the phone. Luckily I turned and left before ever stopping.
    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...a/872467956509

  6. #14155

    Nessa in Melbourne

    Made contact with Nessa off of stg today. Was passing through Melbourne and thought I would try something new. She had a hint of gps over the phone, and when I told her I wasn't interested in her offer, she was very offended but quickly lowered the number to something more reasonable when she saw that I had no problem saying "no thank you". I agreed to her reasonable offer and she texted me the location. Near Wickham Park, off Parkway in a quiet neighborhood. As I approached the house, I saw people coming out, so I kept driving. When I turned around and came back by, she still had "friends" hanging out front. Got a bad feeling and just kept driving to exit the neighborhood. Within moments, my phone starts blowing up and she was quite upset I had declined to come by. When the calls and texts turned belligerent and threatening from her end, I blocked the number. Then her friend and her boyfriend picked up where she left off, leaving several voicemails and text messages both claiming I was "reported to the police", would be "arrested" if I returned, and also would be beaten severely if I ever returned. I'm not sure what makes them think anyone would be interested in returning to a place that looked like it would more than likely be a set up to be robbed and possibly beaten. Especially after they were all so bold as to be hanging around where I could clearly see them as I drove past.

    Moral of the story is I should have passed on the offer as soon as I met the bad attitude over the phone. Luckily I turned and left before ever stopping.

  7. #14154

    Clear

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughSea  [View Original Post]
    Tried to send you a PM but your box is full.
    Inbox is clear.

  8. #14153

    LeLe up in Mims

    This is probably the 5th visit with her going back to her Palm Bay / MLB days. I know she isn't everyone's cup of tea because of her safe sex practices and believe me I love a good BBBJ but o was in the mood for that gloriously big Brazilian Badonkabonk. She answers texts promptly gave directions and called when I got to her street and she was waiting at the door.

    I just dropped a hunny on the dresser and we got down to business.

    What I like about her is she is clean, sexy, feminine. , not strung out and she was giving me a CBJ that was actually very nice as she was caressing me and I knew I was going to bust so I flipped her over and dived in for some of that tasty muff (no fingers) that went on for a while and climbed aboard her with her pussy drenched.

    She has been doing Kegels because she was squeezing in a nice way and moving it. Filled the bag, cleaned up, a little chit chat a hug goodbye and that's that. I will definitely see her again she is worth it to me and she is actually a nice girl, easy to talk to. I will repeat.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...o/109823251682

  9. #14152
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Ya I'm sure prices went up for habit things..
    I should have tried when the trying was good. Fortunately my regulars haven't passed increases on to me. Yet.

  10. #14151
    Shill for Julia, ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Ya I'm sure prices went up for habit things.

    Bs.
    Tried to send you a PM but your box is full.

  11. #14150

    Marcie aka LSME

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    I tried to contact her via PM but her inbox is full. Does she have an AD or website?
    Yep, she does advertise. She travels regularly so don't be put off by the location, but here's a few:

    https://ohio.sugarnights.com/escorts/lil-sexy-me

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lilsexym...cinnati-7203-3#erotic.

    https://www.mccoysguide.com/lil-sexy...ncinnati-25166

  12. #14149

    Increase

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinPh  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys just wanted you to know. Julia has raised her prices to 275 for an hour. Up 50 Guess inflation is hitting our providers to. They might price themselves out of Brevard.
    Ya I'm sure prices went up for habit things.

    Bs.

  13. #14148

    Diamond appraisal

    I visited Diamond the other evening. I have seen her post in Cocoa some weeks and Melbourne other weeks. This week she was in Melbourne so I scheduled a hr visit one evening. Coms were great. Quick reply and detailed instructions on where to park and meet her at her hotel. She greeted me outside and walked me to her room. Photos of her are recent with the exception of a couple (Seems that many post photos of what they used to look liked 10 years prior. Some current ones are posted so I was able to extrapolate the more recent photo). She is a very sweet young woman. Polite and asked if I would like a drink or use the restroom prior. She was clean and her face and body felt amazing. She started with a mind blowing sloppy BBBJ which turned quickly into 69 with FIV. Then some nice DATY for a few. She slid a cover on me for some MISH, K9, and a nice long lazy K9 session. After she let out a sweet little giggle and flexed her pub muscles I was able to pop a round off in the hat. She gave me some fresh towels to clean up, shared a quick drink and a little chat before I left which was right about the hour time from when I hit her room door.

    As for me, she gets an outstanding. She did great as far as pacing the time. Definetly one I would enjoy doing repeats with. The rate is what will dictate the repeats for me. $$. 5 for hr. Not sure what her rates are for hhr or qv.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coast/96244009
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d452f36bb8435971bd420305f1d9328e_f.jpg‎  

  14. #14147

    Meghan

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    It always pays to go back through these pages or use the Search Function with the name! BTW, I sent you a PMs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    That's Meghan, a crack ***** who lives in Sebastian! I saw her briefly a few months ago and it was almost over before it began, a definite one and done! So proceed at your own risk! Maybe she's cleaned up her act, who knows?
    Quote Originally Posted by ArturoFuente  [View Original Post]
    No direct experience here, HH. Previous reports are mixed with some saying wood repeat and some one and done. Tight body, tight hoo-ha but weak head game. I lost interest when someone said 'heroin chic' was a good description for her because my tastes run more towards the 'wholesome' end of the spectrum. She might be fun though. To each their own.
    Looks like a no fly for me. Thanks. Funny thing about the search function- it only works if you remember to use it!

  15. #14146

    Kelly in Palm Bay

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterNormal  [View Original Post]
    I found Kelly's add on STG. She advertises quite regularly, so I decided to check out the self described "Captivating Cougar". The incall location is her home, and couldn't be better. Well furnished and decorated, clean, and quiet. The location is quite secluded. She has neighbors, but there was no sign of anyone outside when I visited her. Kelly is a sweet and petite, mature provider. Upon my arrival she gave me a warm welcome, but it was clear, at least for this first date, that there would be no kissing on the lips, much less DFK. She kept the conversation going as we were getting acquainted, which helped calm my first date nerves. Kelly is probably the most petite companion I've ever experienced, which was kind of a different feeling. Anyway, where was I. Oh yes, we're on the king-sized bed, and well, with no kissing or DFK to warm me up, I resorted to DATY, which was nice. She got a shuddering orgasm from it before returning the favor with a CBJ. I was ready, so off to mish, CG, and K9. This cougar really showed some energy while riding CG! Be advised though, she's more of a sprinter than a marathon runner, though, so don't expect an extended visit to pound-town. I'm not saying that she rushes to get you out, though. I got my full hour, even though we finished earlier. I enjoyed seeing her, and I might repeat. If DFK and BBBJ were available, it would be a no-brainer.
    I have seen Kelly a number of times in the past 6 years. In fact she was the very first provider I saw in Brevard. She has always been a delight for me. She explains right up front what is available and what is not. Everything is coverd. No exceptions. No DK. She does like her breasts and nipples played with and sucked. I have found that if you play with her V and tease her clit she will allow you to DATY which is always shaved and tasty. She does give a good covered BJ and never fails to cup my balls and take me deep in her throat. She does love doggie while caressing her breasts and will O from either oral or doggie. Her place is always clean and quiet. Nice neighborhood. She also does outcall on a limited basis. If you see her and know what to expect and don; t push any extras she is a delight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape