Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,696 to 10,710 of 37375
-
10-20-22 15:03 #26680Senior Member

Posts: 2144 hand
I always wanted to try 4 hand. I used to be a regular at magic before covid. Me and the mamasan used to crack jokes with each other all the time. Haven't been since. Might buy myself an early Christmas gift there. Is it the same mama San or has it changed?
Originally Posted by Anthroman
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 14:36 #26679Senior Member

Posts: 480I know for certain she was at Magic as of last month. I saw her there.
Originally Posted by MojoFallin
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 14:22 #26678Senior Member

Posts: 306M1
IDK about Lisa, but I went to M1 the other night. Sunny answered, she was in street clothes & no makeup, she's at least 50 y / o.
Originally Posted by MojoFallin
[View Original Post]
Asked if she had any young women there, she said yes and sent in Anna. Anna was done up in a tight skirt dress, nice big naturals. She looked 40 so is probably 60. Decent service incl table shower, CBJ, cfs. Price is now $200. I wouldn't repeat with her and definitely wouldn't touch Sunny.
-
10-20-22 14:18 #26677Senior Member

Posts: 50Walked in and Walked out
This location has been reviewed before, but I gave it a try last week. It is in a small but busy plaza off 7 mile and is definitely going to get busted soon. You stand outside and push the bell and wait for someone to come up. A late 40's 5' 2" 160 lb woman came to see me. Took me to the room and I asked for someone else. She said she was alone and I had to wait at least 30 minutes for her. I left, but even if the time wasn't an issue (I'm not into short fat Asian women), this place smelled horrible! I'm not sure I would be able to perform with the stench of rotten, fried and microwaved fish hitting my nostrils.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 12:49 #26676Senior Member

Posts: 397 Mile Spa
There was one older (40 ish) woman working when I was there last. CBJ and CFS on the menu. Service was so so. Certainly none of the women in their ad were working there.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 12:19 #26675Senior Member

Posts: 206Lisa
Heard she was at Magic but she moved to M1? Can anyone confirm?
Originally Posted by Cbzunokagw
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 11:29 #26674Senior Member

Posts: 388New 7-Mile AMP
Has this place been busted yet? I still see ads. If its still going, are the girls young and on fire?
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...scorts/2777904
-
10-20-22 09:49 #26673Senior Member

Posts: 160North side AMPs update request
With Ellie's departure and the rest of the staff at SWB not being that great lately (where did Hanna go? She was 2nd best IMO), anyone have anything meaningful to update about Famous or VD Spa these days, or is it pretty much the same as always at these places? Anybody working there that will bring the girls out to play? The place at 13 and Mound would be in the area too, but the last time I was there, the massage was really good, but the ending was pretty forgettable and the provider was ancient.
-
10-20-22 07:57 #26672Senior Member

Posts: 480Thanks for the information! I'll make sure to get right "On" that. She sure does move around a lot.
Originally Posted by Cbzunokagw
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 01:46 #26671Senior Member

Posts: 53M1 Lisa
Fellow mongers-.
Surprised it has not surfaced, but Lisa from Sunrise Spa Saginaw is spending some time in Detroit, apparently at M1. The Saginaw forum us up in arms that she's skipped their small market, but I see no reports on her round these parts. Somebody TOFTT and see what all the fuss is about?
-
10-20-22 01:27 #26670Senior Member

Posts: 81Agree
I'm not going to post any details on why I agree. Or suggest ways you might better understand my post, but I agree. WTF?
Originally Posted by EDPills
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 21:30 #26669Banned Member

Posts: 298Utr
What's up mongers I will be back in Michigan around Thanksgiving visiting family I will be staying with my fam in the downtown Birmingham area. Anybody have any UTR's? I would appreciate it. Before my relocation there was a massage parlor in Birmingham on Woodward one of the women "Chelsea" before she quit worked there. Place was super legit Massage Lux but she was far from legit. Then last summer before I left my other UTR was in Garden City on middle belt got DATY and BBFSCIP she spoke absolutely no English at all tho not even a little bit. Don't know if she's still there or not seeing it's been about 2 yrs.
So that's all the info I have for trading. I've been living in Berlin and have been out the AMP game for awhile. So if you guys or gals have anything for UTR BJ or FS let me know. Looking forward to visiting a few AMP's when I touch down.
-
10-19-22 14:59 #26668Senior Member

Posts: 170Almost certainly a bikini place. The pictures look familiar, I think she was advertising with one of the other more known bikini people.
Originally Posted by DA9988
[View Original Post]
Edit: https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/313-649-9541 "Call / text and let me or one of my friends"
-
10-19-22 13:24 #26667Senior Member

Posts: 137Maddie in Warren
Has anyone heard what this place is about is it just another glorified bikini model place?
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2778268
-
10-19-22 00:05 #26666Senior Member

Posts: 25Also the Goblin has an ad titled Catherine on adultsearch right now. Same fake pics she has had for as long as I've been around.
Originally Posted by IWannaHaveFun6
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






