Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 59499
-
10-21-22 00:54 #50484Senior Member

Posts: 63Latinas?
Some one point me right way Best spots to get Latina massage?
-
10-20-22 23:17 #50483Banned Member

Posts: 2410Yes, if you're well manicured it you'll have no problem. Rub some oil on you're cuticles and nails to make them look nice. They will always look at your hands first before any activity to check your hygiene to make sure your hands are clean.
Originally Posted by UpIntheSky
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 20:53 #50482Senior Member

Posts: 56Finger
You don't need finger covers, all you need is to cut your nails very short and they will enjoy your service.
Originally Posted by SindayMass
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 11:42 #50481Banned Member

Posts: 2410She's not back yet, but will be in the future. I'll post when I find out.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 10:42 #50480Senior Member

Posts: 747Anna
I hope she is back. I always enjoyed her sessions.
Originally Posted by Traveller501
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 10:40 #50479Senior Member

Posts: 747Paleo, Sandy Springs
Good experience with Sunny. Guess the front side of 40. Nothing special in looks. However, she is a lot of fun. None of the hassle some girls do. She is playful and makes sure you leave smiling. $. 2 OTD and I will repeat.
-
10-20-22 10:37 #50478Banned Member

Posts: 2410Not yet, could be any time now.
Originally Posted by Traveller501
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 08:39 #50477Senior Member

Posts: 97Anna from ISpa
Does anyone know if Anna from the Johnson Ferry I-Spa is back?
-
10-20-22 00:55 #50476Banned Member

Posts: 2410[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-19-22 21:22 #50475Senior Member

Posts: 315I have seen her and yes she is a cutie. I haven't had the pleasure to get a massage from her though. She always tells me she is either waiting on a client or she is leaving. She does seem nice and always smiling. I have a friend that has she is good at massage but not many extras.
Originally Posted by BrickJob
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 21:19 #50474Senior Member

Posts: 315Can you tell us your experience with her? What the damage to the wallet was.
Originally Posted by BrickJob
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 20:58 #50473Senior Member

Posts: 62Try Naty (Natalia). Pretty MILF from Colombia. She said she used to work at Spring Spa in Atlanta.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 20:57 #50472Senior Member

Posts: 62Paula can be fun. Young and pretty.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 19:39 #50471Senior Member

Posts: 51What GPS rates were offered?
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 17:49 #50470Senior Member

Posts: 69Mei Mei
I reviewed it in August (post #50888) and my experience was what MA posted, although I got UTC up top very easily. The women are old there.
Originally Posted by PacoTaco1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





