Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 25732
-
10-21-22 19:47 #17587

Posts: 31[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
10-21-22 18:37 #17586Banned Member

Posts: 619Another visit with Sofia
I went to visit Sofia once again. All I can say is she was better than the first time. Her only negatives is that she is bigger than I would like but she is still very attractive. The other thing I am not fond of is she entertains in a motel. I would prefer a house.
For all you that have not visited her you are missing out but it is good for us that visit her because we have more opportunity to see her.
Search STG under Sofia.
-
10-21-22 15:07 #17585Senior Member

Posts: 245Golden V Scheduling
Scheduling is hwer weakest trait. You might try to set up the day before, but text her when you're headed her way. Try to keep a dialogue going until you arrive.
Originally Posted by TwackJackSo
[View Original Post]
Good luck. She's my favorite right now.
Regards.
-
10-21-22 13:30 #17584Senior Member

Posts: 99Talent is lacking for a recession
If we are in a recession you wouldn't know it from the talent on STG and other places. I feel like most of those skanks should be paying me. And I'm old and fat! If Sexy Lexi is the best we have in the area right now we are still in trouble fellas. LOL.
OK, rant over, have a good weekend everyone and be safe.
-
10-21-22 13:08 #17583Senior Member

Posts: 1066Those that are paranoid about their identity are the same ones that make reviews using "in my dream" in the first sentence. Quit being so damn paranoid and stop using stupid phrases. We all know you banged a chick and paid for it.
Originally Posted by PleasureGiver
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 11:14 #17582Regular Member

Posts: 24Passing through next week.
Anyone have any info on this one? https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/264276319339.
Also I've read the reports on Golden v. Seems like she's not very prompt on messaging back. Should I maybe schedule a day before?
-
10-21-22 11:14 #17581Banned Member

Posts: 144Go south
I feel your pain regarding the Dayton and Cincy scene. It's truly "Land of the Walking Dead" around here and has been for the past five years or more.
Originally Posted by ChargersFan18
[View Original Post]
If you can get away for a weekend, try to fly to Baby Dolls in Dallas or Gold Rush in Miami. Both strip clubs are chock full of pretty Latinas in their early 20's and will allow nipple-sucking in the lap rooms and plenty of ass-groping and even kissing. Back in August I got a BBBJ from a tall, sexy brunette at Gold Rush for three Benjis. I know it's pricey once you tally up the cash you spent at the club plus airfare and hotel, but if you want to get yourself out of the doldrums of Ohio and see what a room full of sexy, horny girls looks like, then head south, brother.
-
10-21-22 00:35 #17580Senior Member

Posts: 850Only If.
Only if your married, or maybe you've got something yourself to hide.
Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020
[View Original Post]
I find most of you overly Paranoid.
But I'm Single.
I've been around forever and seen so many girls I lost track 10 years ago.
I never had a problem using my real name and most of them came and stayed with Me even at times.
But, you have to use some "common sense" and I have an enormous amount of it!
-
10-20-22 20:20 #17579Senior Member

Posts: 390Bent out of shape rightfully so
You definitely should not be giving your info like real name, license, or anything like that to providers. See the cinci board that involved many would say a "quality girl". What if this person gets busted and then LE has your info, what if a SO of the provider finds a pic of you and your ID and puts you on blast. We've seen those pics end up in ads on sites. There is just so much you open yourself too. It's proven time and time again that this info they have on you is leverage. If something doesn't go the way the provider wants they have the ability to ruin your life. The risks is just not worth it. Jerk off instead.
Originally Posted by YoungOne23
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 15:33 #17578Senior Member

Posts: 105U4 eahh
Older reports still accurate. Very much GFE with very open menu. By no means a clock. Enjoyed things the natural way. Does have a dog but caged it before I got there. Very hospital and holds conversation well. Only downside was obligations kept me from staying longer but certainly will be repeating. Treat this one right fellas, not many like her. https://tryst.link/escort/u4eahh.
-
10-20-22 13:35 #17577Senior Member

Posts: 121Wow.
I sent her all the required info before asking or seeing rate (rookie move I know). Figured it may be 2-300 which I was willing to fork over. But 450 about gave me a heart attack. I'll get a nice foreign girl on eros for that.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
To each their own but y'all seem to get bent out of shape over verification. Give it to a crackhead on stg? Nah of course not. But a quality girl with reviews I'll have no problem doing.
-
10-20-22 10:25 #17576Senior Member

Posts: 43Sheri
Late 50's.
Originally Posted by Rednek66
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 08:39 #17575Senior Member

Posts: 401There is no way that she is 70 years old. Mid-late fifties most likely but she definitely isn't 70.
Originally Posted by Rednek66
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 23:13 #17574Senior Member

Posts: 78Golden v
She didn't ghost me but I tried to see her a couple weeks ago and she wanted me to wait. After more text she was scheduling multiple guys at the same time, so I left.
Originally Posted by Spanky36
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 15:12 #17573Senior Member

Posts: 95Sheri
Damn, how old is she? She looks at least 70 to me Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by InDelaware
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




