Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 504 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 554 604 1004 1504 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 26384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18839
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Remember Sierra Rose? That was her home base for a good number of years. And it was no secret that she worked out of that area.
    LOL and right across from an elementary school too.

  2. #18838
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    And the whole Jefferson thing spooks me. In a population of under 8000 a even medium busy provider is going to draw a lot of unwanted attention.HS.
    Remember Sierra Rose? That was her home base for a good number of years. And it was no secret that she worked out of that area.

  3. #18837
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to Desire, was quoted $2. QV, $3. HH and $4. HR. Is she high? She said to call before I came over, gave up the address pretty quickly though so I decided to avoid.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/090054432317
    I hope her pussy is lined with gold. If she's charging $400 per hour, she's charging porn star prices. She does have a great ass, but is it a $400 ass?

    Coochie (That ass is too rich for my blood) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  4. #18836

    Proof enough?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyJet  [View Original Post]
    Here's the pic I received from her in the text. Please compare to the ones posted on stg. Looks very similar but hard to tellIm too wary to take the bait.
    Here is her Las Vegas ad. Pic look familiar?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/95440072

  5. #18835

  6. #18834
    I saw girl with the link on top, location was hotter then an oven. Lookout on bicycle was posted up on opposite sight of the street down the block where I happened to park. A Her "neighbors" were outside causing a commotion as I was walking up. Some girl was on side of house giving me directions to go upstairs. When I got upstairs she said don't worry about the girl, she also posted on stg. And she said the people arguing outside were not a problem and harmless. I took a piss and then got out of there asa.

  7. #18833

    Thick petite

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if you could explain "small bbw"? Fake puctures? Trick photography? In her pictures she look thin & trim. Or is my definition of bbw way off?
    She's petite (short) and thinker then the photos, great personality if you don't take her to serious and menu opens with repeat visits.

  8. #18832

    Desire

    Reached out to Desire, was quoted $2. QV, $3. HH and $4. HR. Is she high? She said to call before I came over, gave up the address pretty quickly though so I decided to avoid.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/090054432317

  9. #18831

    Is it me.

    Or are things really dead right now. I got stuck in Milwaukee area after dinner a couple days this past week. STG barely had anything worth texting. The handful I did text, 1-2 texted back. The later it got the worse it got. It wasn't too long ago, that I would double dip. I'd start around 9, have some bites with round 1 at 10. By midnight I'd be balls deep in another one.

    Another thing I noticed, is that there were a ton of outcall only posts which I thought was strange. Even more strange I remember all the motels during the summer being completely booked with no vacancy signs on 27th. Plenty of motel rooms last week. I think only one had a no vacancy sign lit. Has there been a push by LE to the motel owners to clean up their clientele?

    And that's 200. I think it only took me 2 and half decades. I didn't pick my username, that's how long I've been on this site. I've been mostly lucky thanks to this site so I can't complain too much.

  10. #18830

    She used to be one of Sicily's sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by DrChad  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/577931357432

    Did a thread search on Asia didn't see any reports. Neighborhood looks a little rough up by Burliegh. Will TOFT in daylight hours if no reports.
    She is legit. Very slender. Very tight. Not very good looking. She is a smoker. A clock watcher. On the plus, she does qv for 3 Jacksons.

  11. #18829

    These are easy to debunk

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyJet  [View Original Post]
    Here's the pic I received from her in the text. Please compare to the ones posted on stg. Looks very similar but hard to tellIm too wary to take the bait.
    Smart to be wary. I'd say that there is a probably a <5% chance that is real. Now I've come up with stupid ways of debunking these when I think there might be a possibility that they are real. If they say they are at their house, I say send me a photo of you and pretending to eat soup with a spoon. Stupid right, but two times I've had girls send me spoon pics that I was almost certain were fakes. If they are sending you nude pics saying it's them, they then should have no problem sending you a g rated pic with a spoon. If they are at a hotel, I tell them to send me a picture of her holding the remote for the tv. It's stupid stuff like that that sounds dumb. But it's dumb enough to work. If there is any hesitation, then you have your answer.

  12. #18828
    Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts


    Posts: 49

    Yes that's her. That looks like a different description though?

    Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000  [View Original Post]
    Yes but her description is different on this one.

  13. #18827

    West Allis

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    There's no way she's in West Anus.
    Here's the pic I received from her in the text. Please compare to the ones posted on stg. Looks very similar but hard to tell…I’m too wary to take the bait.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9022966C-E676-4930-8A49-59C1870F736D.jpeg‎  

  14. #18826
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyJet  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this Beauty?

    Texted me and says she's in west allis.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/032818688160
    There's no way she's in West Anus.

  15. #18825

    GPS because of the review?

    Contacted her for a hhr meet. She's says it's 200 roses. I respond with a dial tone.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyJet  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today at her incall located far far northwest Milwaukee suburb. She's fairly attractive and pleasant and her small apartment is comfortable. I've seen her a few times several years ago and when I saw her recent ad on stg I wasn't sure if it was her or not because she didn't include her name. BBBJ, Daty, cfs and she was freshly showered and has nice soft skin. She's maybe put on a few pounds since my visit years ago but she still had a nice enough figure. Not really GFE but I guess accommodating enough. $1. 5 hhr. I know she's been around awhile but hadn't really seen recent posts or reviews. I'd recommend and will probably repeat.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/warmer-than-here/121430608129

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape