Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 383 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 433 483 883 1383 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 24825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19095

    Been awhile

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAssMan  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is on the east side.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...l/411574973939
    It's been a while since I've seen her, but positive from what I remember. Everything is covered.

  2. #19094
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony317  [View Original Post]
    Just noticed that she posted this morning.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/96562650#.

    Haven't heard or seen anything from her in quite awhile. I think the last time I saw her was October of 2020. I have another post on here about trying to see her in Sept of 2021 that didn't work out very well. Link below.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5987112#post5987112.

    Anyone try to contact her? I sent a txt, but didn't get anything back. She was in high demand back in 2020, so I'm not concerned about the lack of response after a couple of hours. However, I won't be sending her a $20 outcall deposit again. Only reason I did it in Sept of 2021 was because I had seen her multiple times and thought I could trust her.
    And now the ad is gone.

  3. #19093

    Anyone see this one before?

    Looks like she is on the east side.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...l/411574973939

  4. #19092
    Quote Originally Posted by IntoAsian  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/473153345237 I have seen her a bunch. Love those nipples amd seems to enjoy our time together. She just got a place on eastside. Doesn't have much furniture but she does have a nice couch and a very friendly dog. She is good one Covered full service is a must. Enjoy this one. Greek is on the table. & I popped instantly.
    What are her rates for half and full hour? Is Greek extra?

  5. #19091

    Is Hannah Back?

    Just noticed that she posted this morning.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/96562650#.

    Haven't heard or seen anything from her in quite awhile. I think the last time I saw her was October of 2020. I have another post on here about trying to see her in Sept of 2021 that didn't work out very well. Link below.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5987112#post5987112.

    Anyone try to contact her? I sent a txt, but didn't get anything back. She was in high demand back in 2020, so I'm not concerned about the lack of response after a couple of hours. However, I won't be sending her a $20 outcall deposit again. Only reason I did it in Sept of 2021 was because I had seen her multiple times and thought I could trust her.

  6. #19090

    Single mom of 2

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/473153345237 I have seen her a bunch. Love those nipples amd seems to enjoy our time together. She just got a place on eastside. Doesn't have much furniture but she does have a nice couch and a very friendly dog. She is good one Covered full service is a must. Enjoy this one. Greek is on the table. & I popped instantly.

  7. #19089

    White Single mom

    Well she is back at it https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/473153345237 I have seen her a few times always clean and pleasant to be with bit thick on the bottom cute definitely a nice 6 to 7 at the worst probably worst part is she moves around a lot Northside then Greenwood then Castleton you know.

  8. #19088

    Any info on Mia

    I really want to try this one but my schedule hasn't lined up. Up my alley with the trashy look and open to do anything. Seen her posts for a while but she changes number so I'm curious if she is real or a rip off.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/96403233

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...l-360/49769005

  9. #19087

    Same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotMe  [View Original Post]
    I have it on good authority that this one had a chat with Uncle LEO about some of her current bad habits. I would avoid unless you end up being used as currency so she doesn't need to stay at Uncle's place.
    I heard the same thing. Maybe the same reliable source. Be safe why'all.

  10. #19086

    Several Indications She is not Real

    Quote Originally Posted by GobSmacked;6178223[URL
    https://escortbabylon.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/96223976[/URL]

    Has she been reviewed?
    She has no reviews or comments. Her photos appear to be of two different women. She only popped online three days ago. All red flags for a fake. None if this is conclusive but certainly cast doubts on the veracity of her posting.

  11. #19085
    Quote Originally Posted by GobSmacked;6178223[URL
    https://escortbabylon.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/96223976[/URL]

    Has she been reviewed?
    That is Tanya Tate a British porn star.

  12. #19084

    Has anyone dealt with her


  13. #19083

  14. #19082

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotMe  [View Original Post]
    It's election time and they want numbers. I would say yes, that is exactly what they are doing. They would rather say they are dealing with human trafficking over someone who just needs help. Besides, don't they always plead down drug offenses now?
    They absolutely don't clean down drug offenses unless it's marijuana. I know one doing serious time now and two pending serious time jury trials coming up. If you're worried about getting arrested don't go to incalls. Do outcall only. Uncle won't send a undercover female officer or decoy into an environment that they don't control.

  15. #19081

    Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotMe  [View Original Post]
    It's election time and they want numbers. I would say yes, that is exactly what they are doing. They would rather say they are dealing with human trafficking over someone who just needs help. Besides, don't they always plead down drug offenses now?
    I think you're absolutely right. I've personally just stuck with a few "ole reliables" to get my nut. It's been very tempting but the same ladies that were here last year and the years before, still get it done, with a few more pounds and a few more wrinkles, let's just call them seasoned vets!

    I do however appreciate the tips, referrals and comments that help me widen my horizon. "Variety is the spice of Life".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape