Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 544 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 44 444 494 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 594 644 1044 1544 ... LastLast
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 25731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17586

    Another visit with Sofia

    I went to visit Sofia once again. All I can say is she was better than the first time. Her only negatives is that she is bigger than I would like but she is still very attractive. The other thing I am not fond of is she entertains in a motel. I would prefer a house.

    For all you that have not visited her you are missing out but it is good for us that visit her because we have more opportunity to see her.

    Search STG under Sofia.

  2. #17585

    Golden V Scheduling

    Quote Originally Posted by TwackJackSo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/264276319339.

    Also I've read the reports on Golden v. Seems like she's not very prompt on messaging back. Should I maybe schedule a day before?
    Scheduling is hwer weakest trait. You might try to set up the day before, but text her when you're headed her way. Try to keep a dialogue going until you arrive.

    Good luck. She's my favorite right now.

    Regards.

  3. #17584

    Talent is lacking for a recession

    If we are in a recession you wouldn't know it from the talent on STG and other places. I feel like most of those skanks should be paying me. And I'm old and fat! If Sexy Lexi is the best we have in the area right now we are still in trouble fellas. LOL.

    OK, rant over, have a good weekend everyone and be safe.

  4. #17583
    Those that are paranoid about their identity are the same ones that make reviews using "in my dream" in the first sentence. Quit being so damn paranoid and stop using stupid phrases. We all know you banged a chick and paid for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureGiver  [View Original Post]
    Only if you’re married, or maybe you've got something yourself to hide.

    I find most of you overly Paranoid.

    But I'm Single.

    I've been around forever and seen so many girls I lost track 10 years ago.

    I never had a problem using my real name and most of them came and stayed with Me even at times.

    But, you have to use some "common sense" and I have an enormous amount of it!

  5. #17582

    Passing through next week.

    Anyone have any info on this one? https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/264276319339.

    Also I've read the reports on Golden v. Seems like she's not very prompt on messaging back. Should I maybe schedule a day before?

  6. #17581

    Go south

    Quote Originally Posted by ChargersFan18  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying Sa but to me there are more fakes and scammers than actual real women. Seriously wondering why I still pay for the subscription. With that being said I'm still not going to pay 450 for a 40 something year old woman who I should be able to pick up in a bar for free (probably wouldn't bang her for free) I'm 40 BTW if I'm going to pay for it she's got to be 20's at most early 30's. I realize this area is pretty much "walking dead" territory, so I guess I'll spend my $$ on Marijuana and Ps5 until it gets better out here, if not oh well I'm not overpaying anymore.
    I feel your pain regarding the Dayton and Cincy scene. It's truly "Land of the Walking Dead" around here and has been for the past five years or more.

    If you can get away for a weekend, try to fly to Baby Dolls in Dallas or Gold Rush in Miami. Both strip clubs are chock full of pretty Latinas in their early 20's and will allow nipple-sucking in the lap rooms and plenty of ass-groping and even kissing. Back in August I got a BBBJ from a tall, sexy brunette at Gold Rush for three Benjis. I know it's pricey once you tally up the cash you spent at the club plus airfare and hotel, but if you want to get yourself out of the doldrums of Ohio and see what a room full of sexy, horny girls looks like, then head south, brother.

  7. #17580

    Only If.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    You definitely should not be giving your info like real name, license, or anything like that to providers. See the cinci board that involved many would say a "quality girl". What if this person gets busted and then LE has your info, what if a SO of the provider finds a pic of you and your ID and puts you on blast. We've seen those pics end up in ads on sites. There is just so much you open yourself too. It's proven time and time again that this info they have on you is leverage. If something doesn't go the way the provider wants they have the ability to ruin your life. The risks is just not worth it. Jerk off instead.
    Only if your married, or maybe you've got something yourself to hide.

    I find most of you overly Paranoid.

    But I'm Single.

    I've been around forever and seen so many girls I lost track 10 years ago.

    I never had a problem using my real name and most of them came and stayed with Me even at times.

    But, you have to use some "common sense" and I have an enormous amount of it!

  8. #17579

    Bent out of shape rightfully so

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungOne23  [View Original Post]
    I sent her all the required info before asking or seeing rate (rookie move I know). Figured it may be 2-300 which I was willing to fork over. But 450 about gave me a heart attack. I'll get a nice foreign girl on eros for that.

    To each their own but y'all seem to get bent out of shape over verification. Give it to a crackhead on stg? Nah of course not. But a quality girl with reviews I'll have no problem doing.
    You definitely should not be giving your info like real name, license, or anything like that to providers. See the cinci board that involved many would say a "quality girl". What if this person gets busted and then LE has your info, what if a SO of the provider finds a pic of you and your ID and puts you on blast. We've seen those pics end up in ads on sites. There is just so much you open yourself too. It's proven time and time again that this info they have on you is leverage. If something doesn't go the way the provider wants they have the ability to ruin your life. The risks is just not worth it. Jerk off instead.

  9. #17578

    U4 eahh

    Older reports still accurate. Very much GFE with very open menu. By no means a clock. Enjoyed things the natural way. Does have a dog but caged it before I got there. Very hospital and holds conversation well. Only downside was obligations kept me from staying longer but certainly will be repeating. Treat this one right fellas, not many like her. https://tryst.link/escort/u4eahh.

  10. #17577

    Wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    T when I do iy is a much younger with a better body. As you said to each their own I will stick to my all time favorite. On TRYST she does visit Dayton as well as Cincy.
    I sent her all the required info before asking or seeing rate (rookie move I know). Figured it may be 2-300 which I was willing to fork over. But 450 about gave me a heart attack. I'll get a nice foreign girl on eros for that.

    To each their own but y'all seem to get bent out of shape over verification. Give it to a crackhead on stg? Nah of course not. But a quality girl with reviews I'll have no problem doing.

  11. #17576

    Sheri

    Quote Originally Posted by Rednek66  [View Original Post]
    Damn, how old is she? She looks at least 70 to me Just my opinion.
    Late 50's.

  12. #17575
    Quote Originally Posted by Rednek66  [View Original Post]
    Damn, how old is she? She looks at least 70 to me Just my opinion.
    There is no way that she is 70 years old. Mid-late fifties most likely but she definitely isn't 70.

  13. #17574

    Golden v

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky36  [View Original Post]
    I was supposed to see Golden v at 9 this morning but she ghosted me.
    She didn't ghost me but I tried to see her a couple weeks ago and she wanted me to wait. After more text she was scheduling multiple guys at the same time, so I left.

  14. #17573

    Sheri

    Quote Originally Posted by InDelaware  [View Original Post]
    Westy: I'm with you 100%. I'm at the point in my life where I don't need a lot of dates, but when I do, I want it to be a sure-thing enjoyable experience like the one you describe. I've spent that much for great experiences and I don't regret it a bit. I've tried the cheaper route and have decided I'm too old for that sketchy hotels and sketchier girls.

    To each his own but I'm with you.
    Damn, how old is she? She looks at least 70 to me Just my opinion.

  15. #17572

    Selena

    All I can say is this. I wanted to know what part of town she was in because I need to plan (always, unfortunately).

    It took 3 diff phone numbers and hours of wasted time waiting to maybe get an answer?

    She looked good, but she told me she had a really bad day yesterday.

    Took her off my list of possibilities.

    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyCalling  [View Original Post]
    She posted her new ad yesterday. First time in long time. You are saying that she told you all the communication details from various people as it happens, but you didn't see her? It sounds funny.

    I don't mind you are a handler or a "friend" if you prefer. Probably she needs someone taking care of her business because she is lazy. Yes I know who she is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape