Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 200 of 662 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 250 300 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6936

    Deja

    Hi guys,

    Do any of you recognize this girl and more importantly, do you know what became of her or where she went? I'm not looking for her, just curious.

    ARG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D'Ja.jpg‎  

  2. #6935

    Kim in Foxborough

    I've been trying to hook up with Kim for a while now. Her ad says in and out but every time I call it's always out. I asked her about her in and she says when she has enough clients lined up on a particular day she will get a hotel room. She must not ever get a lot of clients. Has anyone hooked up with her? What was your experience? Thanks.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...-/993782006367
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mteyotc3zwu1ymjjzjgwogi5ogvlmtflzti3ztg4ngu5zjbmnjy.jpg.jpg‎   ndkzmdawzwnjzmeznjzjmmu1nzjimdk4zjk3mze3owzjyja5ztu.jpg.jpg‎   otq0mmm5zte2otrizmyzzjixmzjhzjk3mmi4owrhmgjjmtfj.jpg.jpeg‎  

  3. #6934

    Rain

    Met Breanna Rain a few weeks back before recent reports of a relapse. It is a shame to hear I found her quite beautiful as I am a fan of piercings and tats. Got a thorough visual exam of the boys and tongue before being allowed to get and give oral bb. She had a chill vibe we puffed a little vape and had a nice hour ish and was surprised I was able to finish wearing a cover but damn after beej. 69 and some mish I finished in the bag unusually quick and parted ways with 15 or 20 min left on the clock. She was enthusiastic and loud and fun.

    Will see her again if she can host and the current reviews improve again.

    P.S. I'm on a new username because I can't find anywhere to reset my old usernames passwords I lost on old laptop that died. Is there any way to recover my old username access?

  4. #6933

    Bella

    She has been beaten with an ugly stick before birth. I met her once, then 10 seconds later was out to the nearest liquor store to pour vodka in my eyes.

    Nasty girl, both with looks and on the text.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy1122  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any reviews on her but she is in a rough neighborhood out by Tacoma. If you do go give us a review.

  5. #6932

    Leslie

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo2830  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody confirm if she is worth visiting, I have seen some good reviews but I just wanted to make sure if that's still the case, feel free to PM, I appreciate it.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/238548966410
    Messaged her two weeks ago. If she ever answers I'd love to find out.

  6. #6931

    Leslie

    Can anybody confirm if she is worth visiting, I have seen some good reviews but I just wanted to make sure if that's still the case, feel free to PM, I appreciate it.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/238548966410

  7. #6930
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #6929

    It's a shame

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    She's now living with and working with hideous-looking Bella and some new light-skinned Black girl. Jamie / Theresa is a con and a thief. Read the reviews on her. She starts off nice and polite, but after a few meets will turn on you. That's why she's always living in various spots and with different numbers. The addictions have taken hold of her after so many years at this. Don't waste your time, fellas, especially when needles are in play. Avoid.
    She really is a lovely woman deep down, but she is totally lost in her addiction. We should all pray for lost soul.

  9. #6928

    Totally agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumpumper  [View Original Post]
    She is a con artist and a thief and a shitty provider. Stay away.
    She's now living with and working with hideous-looking Bella and some new light-skinned Black girl. Jamie / Theresa is a con and a thief. Read the reviews on her. She starts off nice and polite, but after a few meets will turn on you. That's why she's always living in various spots and with different numbers. The addictions have taken hold of her after so many years at this. Don't waste your time, fellas, especially when needles are in play. Avoid.

  10. #6927

    Stay Away

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    All of this is true. I've probably seen her 6 or 7 times and I guess she likes me. She's given me her name, where she's from and even a personal number. However I can't see her again. I've been to her apartment once but the other times she all over town and never I the same spot. I saw her 2 weeks ago and she had 2 black eyes as well as a couple of nasty track marks on her hands. This is the 1st time I've seen her in this condition but I wasn't surprised since I know most girls have a vice. She's always let me pound her in the ass hard and she takes it well but I think I need to find a new go to for anal outside of K. Does anyone have any other suggestions?
    She is a con artist and a thief and a shitty provider. Stay away.

  11. #6926
    Quote Originally Posted by DownForKitty  [View Original Post]
    I'll start with. There's a lot of potential here! She is super cute with a perfect spinner body and easy covert parking. Arrived very excited led up stairs to a common room, where I can hear a heard of kids upstairs on 3rd floor. She apologizes and says sorry I have mad kids here. Then she throws a blanket on a box spring for the deed. Not comfortable. Kids upstairs bombing around sound like they are about to bust through the door any min. Decent BJ, she asks for it in doggy, switch a few positions but jr wouldn't stay in the game because of the loud kids jump roping upstairs. Managed to squeeze out a pop and left feeling inadequate and $140 less in my pocket for a stressful 20 min bang. If she had a different venue I'd hit it multiple times a week!
    Bare BJ? Always told no BBBJ.

  12. #6925

    Leslie southbridge

    I'll start with. There's a lot of potential here! She is super cute with a perfect spinner body and easy covert parking. Arrived very excited led up stairs to a common room, where I can hear a heard of kids upstairs on 3rd floor. She apologizes and says sorry I have mad kids here. Then she throws a blanket on a box spring for the deed. Not comfortable. Kids upstairs bombing around sound like they are about to bust through the door any min. Decent BJ, she asks for it in doggy, switch a few positions but jr wouldn't stay in the game because of the loud kids jump roping upstairs. Managed to squeeze out a pop and left feeling inadequate and $140 less in my pocket for a stressful 20 min bang. If she had a different venue I'd hit it multiple times a week!

  13. #6924
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any reviews on her but she is in a rough neighborhood out by Tacoma. If you do go give us a review.

  14. #6923

  15. #6922

    Little red 4'9 spinner Ashley

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/422884640054

    Same girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveKitty  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...s/027536476501

    Went to see her recently. It's pretty bad. She covers her arms with long sleeves to hide those dragon veins. Lot's of No's. Didn't take off clothes. BJ was lackuster. She will only do doggy.

    And will not take off her pants fully. Say's no rush, but she rushed me. Didn't even nut and she said no more. Paid for hh and she rushed me out at around 15 mins.

    I will not repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape