Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,711 to 10,725 of 37379
-
10-19-22 21:30 #26669Banned Member

Posts: 298Utr
What's up mongers I will be back in Michigan around Thanksgiving visiting family I will be staying with my fam in the downtown Birmingham area. Anybody have any UTR's? I would appreciate it. Before my relocation there was a massage parlor in Birmingham on Woodward one of the women "Chelsea" before she quit worked there. Place was super legit Massage Lux but she was far from legit. Then last summer before I left my other UTR was in Garden City on middle belt got DATY and BBFSCIP she spoke absolutely no English at all tho not even a little bit. Don't know if she's still there or not seeing it's been about 2 yrs.
So that's all the info I have for trading. I've been living in Berlin and have been out the AMP game for awhile. So if you guys or gals have anything for UTR BJ or FS let me know. Looking forward to visiting a few AMP's when I touch down.
-
10-19-22 14:59 #26668Senior Member

Posts: 170Almost certainly a bikini place. The pictures look familiar, I think she was advertising with one of the other more known bikini people.
Originally Posted by DA9988
[View Original Post]
Edit: https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/313-649-9541 "Call / text and let me or one of my friends"
-
10-19-22 13:24 #26667Senior Member

Posts: 137Maddie in Warren
Has anyone heard what this place is about is it just another glorified bikini model place?
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2778268
-
10-19-22 00:05 #26666Senior Member

Posts: 25Also the Goblin has an ad titled Catherine on adultsearch right now. Same fake pics she has had for as long as I've been around.
Originally Posted by IWannaHaveFun6
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 00:04 #26665Senior Member

Posts: 25You are right, Shelly aka Sexy Shelly has been using the line "sexy blonde" recently. She moves around, but her pics all have text in the picture. For example, big blocky letters like "sexy blonde" pasted on top of a pic. She is ok. Fit and good looking, but was shy or nervous for my 2 (3?) visits. Also she talks like it will be a body rub with ending, but her version of a body rub is just finger tickles for 10 seconds.
Originally Posted by IWannaHaveFun6
[View Original Post]
The Polish Goblin is absolutely not 39. She's maybe 55 on a good day, and would get typecast into "evil ugly witch" if she were an actress. She uses a handful of fake pics and currently her adultlook ad has the title "sexy blonde".
-
10-18-22 17:26 #26664Senior Member

Posts: 416Not many options. Ts Wellness on 9. Asian massage on 12 and OL. Asian Health Center 10 and meadowbrook.
Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 16:59 #26663Senior Member

Posts: 96Are there two using the "sexy blonde" moniker? One 39 and one 34? If I read some of the older reports correctly, one is out on Garfield somewhere and named Shelly and the other is (or was) in Oak Park and is referred to as the "Goblin"?
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 15:43 #26662Senior Member

Posts: 122Touche'
OK,
Originally Posted by EDPills
[View Original Post]
What are your favorites along orchard lake and Haggerty Road? I'm the burbs?
-
10-18-22 13:35 #26661Senior Member

Posts: 416How do we know what's new or different to you?
Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 10:24 #26660Senior Member

Posts: 122West Bloomfield
Hi,
Looking for something new or different in the Farmington Hills to Commerce area, between Orchard Lake and Haggerty corridors.
Anyone have any recommendations?
-
10-18-22 10:03 #26659Senior Member

Posts: 137I have thought about setting an appointment a few times, but the fact she only uses stock photos is concerning.
Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 09:57 #26658Senior Member

Posts: 25Also stay clear of "Pretty Sexy Blonde". Search Polish Goblin here to find reviews of her, but I think that name says it all.
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 07:02 #26657Senior Member

Posts: 465Grand Rapids
I travel the state for a living and a lot of my work is in GR. Way different over there guys. So many groups of fine ladies to choose from. Just letting you guys know. Quite a playground. Check out the forum. Happy hunting my friends. Mm686.
-
10-18-22 06:57 #26656Senior Member

Posts: 465Look fake
Those other ones look fake but sexy blonde who is reviewed on this board. I don't think her reviews are that great but look into it yourself. I think most the massage providers are on adultsearch bodyrubs. Happy hunting my friends. Mm686.
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 20:22 #26655Senior Member

Posts: 125Ms NuRu TanTra GoDDeSS. Any intel?
Looks good, but we all know that what you see. Is not always what you get.
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2724574
Sounds fun, if it is somewhat true.










Reply With Quote






