Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #50461
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGsxr  [View Original Post]
    Went to chi massage and saw Laura a short think Latina. She said she was Venezuelan. Paid 60 for 30 min. The massage was very disappointing and on the flip was stander HJ. Won't be seeing her again.
    Where was this place located, was it on Marietta Hwy in Roswell hwy 120 east?

  2. #50460
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Typical AMP. Older women with typical / average Asian bodies. Average massage with average HJ. Possible UTC depending on her mood. That's most of the AMPs in Cobb. Pretty nice front room and if you get hungry after, great sushi next door (the actual food LOL).
    How old is this information? The most recent review says 36-40 which looks younger than most other nationalities, good massage, the guy even stated he popped too soon it was so good.

  3. #50459
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameyp069  [View Original Post]
    First post. New to this game. I am thinking of trying Mei Mei massage on Cobb Pkwy as it is walking distance from mynoffice. I am wondering if you guys have any info on it. I tried to search but came up empty. Thank you for your help.
    Typical AMP. Older women with typical / average Asian bodies. Average massage with average HJ. Possible UTC depending on her mood. That's most of the AMPs in Cobb. Pretty nice front room and if you get hungry after, great sushi next door (the actual food LOL).

  4. #50458

    Owls

    Quote Originally Posted by Ameyp069  [View Original Post]
    First post. New to this game. I am thinking of trying Mei Mei massage on Cobb Pkwy as it is walking distance from mynoffice. I am wondering if you guys have any info on it. I tried to search but came up empty. Thank you for your help.
    You can go and this massage is not bad but there are older providers at this place, if you are just trying to get it in go-ahead and go.

  5. #50457

    Mei Mei Massage

    First post. New to this game. I am thinking of trying Mei Mei massage on Cobb Pkwy as it is walking distance from mynoffice. I am wondering if you guys have any info on it. I tried to search but came up empty. Thank you for your help.

  6. #50456
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #50455

    Chi massage

    Went to chi massage and saw Laura a short think Latina. She said she was Venezuelan. Paid 60 for 30 min. The massage was very disappointing and on the flip was stander HJ. Won't be seeing her again.

  8. #50454

    B Spa

    Now that B Spa seems closed for good, does anyone know where Leah went or how to reach her?

    TIA,

    Jag.

  9. #50453
    Quote Originally Posted by LukaKu  [View Original Post]
    I see that Health & Joy and Chalet and the rest of CAMPs and KAMPs in Peachtree Corners are closed. Does anyone know if the good Korean ladies of Health and Joy reopened somewhere else, or they closed for good?
    Hopefully Carla will surface soon.

  10. #50452

    A Shill for Aida?

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyManFarted  [View Original Post]
    Are we talking about the same Aida? Tall, heavy makeup, and claiming she's only 32?

    My experience was quite different. Massage skills were next to nothing, no UTC, negotiates HJ tips, telling me about her bf and how big his dick is. All of these are big turnoff!

    I'm not going back to see her, even if she offers FS.
    How strange that all of Franko's five posts pump up Aida at Enjoy. Maybe he's the big dick boyfriend enjoying some of that cash. I saw her months ago before she left and came back and had the same experience. She is a turnoff with the negotiations and the looks didn't do it for me either. She's not all that she thinks she is.

  11. #50451

    Health and Joy

    I see that Health & Joy and Chalet and the rest of CAMPs and KAMPs in Peachtree Corners are closed. Does anyone know if the good Korean ladies of Health and Joy reopened somewhere else, or they closed for good?

  12. #50450
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelWolf  [View Original Post]
    At least, I think her name was Bella. What I heard was Pina, but it took a few minutes for me to realize it was her accent.

    She's short, but cute. For some reason, she did not wear a mask at the front desk but did for the entire massage. I found that very weird.

    The massage was very good. She instinctively went with deep pressure, using her knees in my back along with back walking. This is the only place I've been so far that had that, and it was great.

    The flip was a bit less exciting. Seemed to be a lot of negotiation, settled on upcharge for UTC top, kept the mask on the entire time. I got the full hour at least, . 7 + . 8 = 1. 5 OTD.

    Maybe Miki is a little bit less interested in talking business? Does she offer a back walk?
    Miki is always busy, best to schedule ahead for her.

  13. #50449

    Massage Spring. Bella

    At least, I think her name was Bella. What I heard was Pina, but it took a few minutes for me to realize it was her accent.

    She's short, but cute. For some reason, she did not wear a mask at the front desk but did for the entire massage. I found that very weird.

    The massage was very good. She instinctively went with deep pressure, using her knees in my back along with back walking. This is the only place I've been so far that had that, and it was great.

    The flip was a bit less exciting. Seemed to be a lot of negotiation, settled on upcharge for UTC top, kept the mask on the entire time. I got the full hour at least, . 7 + . 8 = 1. 5 OTD.

    Maybe Miki is a little bit less interested in talking business? Does she offer a back walk?

  14. #50448

    Aida

    Quote Originally Posted by Franko1  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree with you L. B. , you will be hard pressed to find a better experience than Aida. I have found that her experience with each guy is different it seems. Only a few have been able to get her to take it all off and even fewer have had the opportunity to get FS from her. I think I will stop by Enjoy tomorrow to pay her another visit. Bottom line, if you are not having fun with Aida, you must be doing something wrong, because she aims to please.
    Are we talking about the same Aida? Tall, heavy makeup, and claiming she's only 32?

    My experience was quite different. Massage skills were next to nothing, no UTC, negotiates HJ tips, telling me about her bf and how big his dick is. All of these are big turnoff!

    I'm not going back to see her, even if she offers FS.

  15. #50447

    Pearl Massage Sandy Springs

    Rolled Tina at Pearl Massage.

    Immediate teasing as she walked in, followed by a decent massage. Significant teasing and even grabbing almost as the middle area was worked.

    In terms of the massage itself, it was a 5/10. Jolin and Sweet massage both offer better massages with same end results. I did get full UTC top and OTC bottom though. .6/.6 otd.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape